Morrissey Central "Las Vegan Vegas." & "David Robert Steven Patrick" (April 8, 2021)

Las Vegan Vegas.

Untitled_fxo7lb-min.png

DAVID ROBERT STEVEN PATRICK

FWD.

Yes, my non-existent tour shares the same dates as Melvis’ upcoming Vegas cancellations. I don’t have the money to rent a Lear but I will be flying first-class for the entire tour. ...unlike Steve, who’s afraid to fly and is driven around in his Mini - by the poor, young lad who’s banging him for money.
Anyone who thinks those two bang is delusional.

:rofl:Anyone who thinks anything is "happening" right now needs a horse tranquilizer. F.A is happening, dumdum. At best, things are going ahead.

The probability of something not great "happening" to a dullard in Morrissey's entourage in the dead of summer is, however, quite high. Cloudy with a chance of basketballs, I'd say.

(As for Morrissey going to his own residency, no indication...probably because nobody gives a flying duck anyway.)

:rofl:Anyone who thinks anything is "happening" right now needs a horse tranquilizer. F.A is happening, dumdum. At best, things are going ahead.

The probability of something not great "happening" to a dullard in Morrissey's entourage in the dead of summer is, however, quite high. Cloudy with a chance of basketballs, I'd say.

(As for Morrissey going to his own residency, no indication...probably because nobody gives a flying duck anyway.)

o_O

Frankie Tsasinatra?? WtF? where you at? Crete?:crazy:
make sure dont swallow the mouthwash:crazy:

Update means “reschedule”
But that’s behind someone of your ilk. It doesn’t concern you anyway. So back to peasant dwelling.
Janice: "No update on Paris and Israel ??"
"Prick"

I wish all you anti-American terrorists would just go home. This board would actually be cool if you would just do what you are good at, and give up and surrender. Stop making him a character in your foreign British depressed rainy day hate everyone lazy fat piece of shit delusional fantasies. California Son's parents immigrated to LA from the Republic of Ireland to escape people like you. California Son is an American of Irish Roman Catholic descent. YOU ARE NOT LIKE HIM AND HE HATES YOU. He just uses you for money. He didn't write "America is not the world" he didn't write his own autobiography, some dude in Encino did for just 20% of profits. You psychos will always give him money if he just spews out nonsense to you and his country the USA and state California love him for it. A true American Capitalist.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom