Morrissey Central "LAS VEGAN" (June 21, 2021)

LAS VEGAN

June 21, 2021
0-1_jwiocm.jpg

Art by?

They're surely taking the piss with the 'Art by ?', right? They *must* know which page they nicked the photoshop job from, right?

RIGHT?

Last edited:
Just a snip it, of what's to come.....these shows will be recorded and released on video of some format, probably digital download or as a live LP

Just a snip it, of what's to come.....these shows will be recorded and released on video of some format, probably digital download or as a live LP

So far, it's only Central posting someone's mock-up, like they've done before.

I understand, but in normal Morrissey fashion to do as Elvis, especially combined with the promotional Viva Moz Vegas slogan , it would not surprise me at all , to see this early next year on some format

From your lips to Morrissey's ears.

Glasses are giving me these vibes.

Nice idea - but maybe prioritise actually releasing the new studio album that's sitting on the shelf, ahead of another live album?

🍒.
🍒🍒.
🍒🍒🍒.
JACKPOT.

Hey Moronssy!

Oooh so you've found that old picture of Uncle M. in Blackpool? That time when he pretended to have glaucoma to make little old ladies pity him and give him coins from the slot machines and he told the security guard that he was just rehearsing for Las Vegas?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom