Kurt Cobain's Last 48 hours on BBC2

Stitchell

blah blah blah blah...
Not a great start, the presenter has already refered to Kurt 'blowing his brains out'. Also, they have no rights to original recordings so instead we get a SWING version of 'Teen Spirit'...:rolleyes:

well, at least some good music on the show, Bonnie Prince Billy and a sweet acoustic version of "The Killing Moon" with some girl singing. Oh, "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" just came on!:o

Yes, more than a feeling smells like teen spirit. Also if you speed up Communication Breakdown, it's Anarchy in the UK.
extra credit: Dio's Rainbow in the Dark is pretty much the same song as The Ramones - I Don't Care.

Shit, what have I missed, someone called me and I've missed heaps!

didya not see katja ***fruit-cake***, see you should have recorded it, I know I should have. They could never use this as a tourist film 'come to seattle'.

I think I like Cobain.

love

Grim

I thought his last 48 hours were still a mystery? The movie Last Days is about this and even though I didn't like it that much it's worth watching for the Kim Gordon scene.

i heard a song used in this documentary which i'd never heard before, it sounded accoustic and had Kurt singing "true love will find you in the end". Any ideas what it was? thank you :)

Same old shit.

Especially when they came to the part of a "strange suicide note, written in 2 different styles" I imagined Tom Grant's ugly greedy mug and switched off in disgust.

Back
Top Bottom