Kristeen Young responds to Morrissey's tour cancellation TTY statement

Re: Kristeen Young responds to TTY statement

If this is true, Morrissey is a liar. Thoughts?

X9fvTdl.jpg

They both have issues with the truth.

OK...here's a THOUGHT.....

'Special Guest' opener for Tony Toni Tone....in the UK. You lucky bugger's!!!!

:p

Where is Kristeen's announcement then? It's Tuesday now.

Well, the last time she had a really, big, amazing, exciting piece of news she couldn't possibly talk about, it turned out to be that she was supporting Morrissey. Again.

Obviously, that won't be happening ever again (yay!) now that she's used him and stabbed him in the back. She probably never had any real announcement, just wanted to capitalize on all the Morrissey generated publicity as usual.

I just learned from a filmmaker friend that Grohl is scoring a remake of Death in Venice. Perhaps she's going to be involved in that? A good fit, I'd say.

She's been trying to make connections in the film scoring biz so that just might be it.

Maybe the announcement is a no go ... Grohl may have come down from his own respective Portuguese mountain and got a strong whiff of what KY is capable of.

Last edited:
Well, the last time she had a really, big, amazing, exciting piece of news she couldn't possibly talk about, it turned out to be that she was supporting Morrissey. Again.

Obviously, that won't be happening ever again (yay!) now that she's used him and stabbed him in the back. She probably never had any real announcement, just wanted to capitalize on all the Morrissey generated publicity as usual.

She stabbed him in the back? LOL

She stabbed him in the back? LOL

So, you copy what someone else wrote and then write "LOL", because....it's too much effort to use your brain and refute the original statement? Or more likely, because you can't.

It doesn't matter if you agree or not though, it's just a good thing that she's finally gone.

So, you copy what someone else wrote and then write "LOL", because....it's too much effort to use your brain and refute the original statement? Or more likely, because you can't.

It doesn't matter if you agree or not though, it's just a good thing that she's finally gone.

From what I can tell, Morrissey essentially plucked KY off of a shadowy St. Louis bar stool about 10 years ago and gave her a worldwide spotlight. And beyond that, he proclaimed her wonders for posterity in his autobiography... Isn't it reasonable for him to expect a small kindness or two in return? What transpired on Facebook / Twitter with KY and TV seemed ugly beyond proportion for the situation (as far as the situation has been publicly presented). Something is out of whack, and we may never know what it is.

From what I can tell, Morrissey essentially plucked KY off of a shadowy St. Louis bar stool about 10 years ago and gave her a worldwide spotlight. And beyond that, he proclaimed her wonders for posterity in his autobiography... Isn't it reasonable for him to expect a small kindness or two in return? What transpired on Facebook / Twitter with KY and TV seemed ugly beyond proportion for the situation (as far as the situation has been publicly presented). Something is out of whack, and we may never know what it is.

Yes, I agree.

I think when it comes down to it KY & TV just take themselves waaaaaay too seriously. Of course Moz is not know for being ego-free either, but as he's had a belter of a 30 year career, and actually has genuine cultural meaning (especially in the UK, I can't really comment on how it is abroad) I think he's more entitled.

KY was just a support act on Morrissey's tour (and TV instigated her introduction to Morrissey in the first place, as I'm sure everyone knows by now). All the complaining about emailing 6 times with proof (PROOF!) and being dealt with by the tour manager, with the implication that Morrissey should have dealt with her himself.... I mean, get over yourself Kristeen, you're the support, it's the tour manager's job to...manage. You just have to turn up, perform and that's it. That's your role, and if it wasn't your role on Morrissey's tour(s) year after year after year, where would you be?

Well, I have friends who have gone to see her live and let's say the audience size was not very impressive. A while back she was even asking on fb if people could give her a ride to the next show, and Morrissey even sorted out a decent stage backdrop for her. This is a grown woman and alleged professional. Can't even get the basics sorted. Just how would she cope in the real world exactly when she can't get from a-b and sort out some image rights and a bit of printing?

And as for TV, up until this drama, he was constantly kissing Morrissey's ass on fb at every opportunity while his fawning fans agreed with him. Then he turns on a dime and get's really personal and nasty really fast, divulging personal information.

I have no doubt Morrissey has many, many faults, but those two just make me sick. I think if he wanted KY off the tour, which he obviously did (without even having a new support act to take her place) then he had very good reason.

Anyway, good riddance to her.

I have no doubt Morrissey has many, many faults, but those two just make me sick. I think if he wanted KY off the tour, which he obviously did (without even having a new support act to take her place) then he had very good reason.

Yes... there must have been a good reason. I wonder what it was. It may have had to do with the illness, at least partially... or it may have had to do with something else and the illness was just a convenient and tactful way for him to let her go. I do find it interesting that he opened the Boston show, his first show post-axing-of-Kristeen, with The Queen is Dead (which he hadn't performed since 2007). Something tells me there is more to the story than a straightforward misunderstanding.

When I heard that someone in the Kristeen camp (maybe her drummer?) posted on Twitter that they had been sacked by Wayne Newton, my wheels did spin. Was there some kind of arrogant & disrespectful spirit floating around, and Morrissey caught on and refused to tolerate it? And perhaps it is too embarrassing to acknowledge?

Clearly a long shot in the dark, grasping at straws to say the least.

As for Good Riddance, I would love to see her excised from future editions of the autobiography. Either that or dragged through the pages like a corpse through the streets as he did with Mike Joyce.

Last edited:
Yes... there must have been a good reason. I wonder what it was. It may have had to do with the illness, at least partially... or it may have had to do with something else and the illness was just a convenient and tactful way for him to let her go. I do find it interesting that he opened the Boston show, his first show post-axing-of-Kristeen, with The Queen is Dead (which he hadn't performed since 2007). Something tells me there is more to the story than a straightforward misunderstanding.

When I heard that someone in the Kristeen camp (maybe her drummer?) posted on Twitter that they had been sacked by Wayne Newton, my wheels did spin. Was there some kind of arrogant & disrespectful spirit floating around, and Morrissey caught on and refused to tolerate it? And perhaps it is too embarrassing to acknowledge?

Clearly a long shot in the dark, grasping at straws to say the least.

As for Good Riddance, I would love to see her excised from future editions of the autobiography. Either that or dragged through the pages like a corpse through the streets as he did with Mike Joyce.

Couldn't agree more.

Also, what a great version of TQID it was!

Where is Kristeen's announcement then? It's Tuesday now.

It's Wednesday...still no 'big' announcement. Maybe she's realized that her career is a big a joke as Mylie and Justin.

Yes, I agree.

I think when it comes down to it KY & TV just take themselves waaaaaay too seriously. Of course Moz is not know for being ego-free either, but as he's had a belter of a 30 year career, and actually has genuine cultural meaning (especially in the UK, I can't really comment on how it is abroad) I think he's more entitled.

KY was just a support act on Morrissey's tour (and TV instigated her introduction to Morrissey in the first place, as I'm sure everyone knows by now). All the complaining about emailing 6 times with proof (PROOF!) and being dealt with by the tour manager, with the implication that Morrissey should have dealt with her himself.... I mean, get over yourself Kristeen, you're the support, it's the tour manager's job to...manage. You just have to turn up, perform and that's it. That's your role, and if it wasn't your role on Morrissey's tour(s) year after year after year, where would you be?

Well, I have friends who have gone to see her live and let's say the audience size was not very impressive. A while back she was even asking on fb if people could give her a ride to the next show, and Morrissey even sorted out a decent stage backdrop for her. This is a grown woman and alleged professional. Can't even get the basics sorted. Just how would she cope in the real world exactly when she can't get from a-b and sort out some image rights and a bit of printing?

And as for TV, up until this drama, he was constantly kissing Morrissey's ass on fb at every opportunity while his fawning fans agreed with him. Then he turns on a dime and get's really personal and nasty really fast, divulging personal information.

The funny thing is she still has morrissey fans on her page. There is no need to choose but if you have morrissey tattoos you would think you would have a bit more loyalty than to stay on her page - they actually think she's an important pop person. As if Nico, Kate Bush, Sioux, PJ never existed - Truth is Kristeen is sub GaGa, a better singer but in all other ways slightly left of centre light pop
To prove just how fake her stardom is, when Tony started saying "she will play on bigger stages" everyone thinks "who with?". As we all know she can't do it herself.
Less than 100 people per night went to the NY residency, which is crazy as she now has a band, you would think they would bring friends.
Some are so so dumb ass on KYs page they are asking KY "How is morrrissey doing?"
The odd thing is Boz, Sam and others are still on the page. This can only be to keep an eye on things, surely? I know for a fact Boz can't stand her. He thinks she can sing, so recorded. Jesse hates her and lots of them know she has posted on here.

She should never have been asked back after the first f*** up. The manager at the time saw exactly what she was like
Being sneaky she played to his vanity, released videos where she apes him, then emailed it to him. He being well past making good decisions by 2008 fell for it - like he did with most of the mother support "fan bands"
The only person who wanted her there apart from Moz was Sarah the PR, who was stealing money from moz. Kristeen was openly telling people, morrissey ruined her career and she was going to use him.
She played the "I love morrissey with all my life" card but in PMs she was saying what f*** wits his bandwere and what a horrible man morrissey was - even saying she was never really been a big fan just liked some of the music. She was smart enough to play along like what he likes, do as he might and he completely was suckered in.
Basically Tony and Kristeen were all mugging morrissey off. Everyone could see it, from Manchester to LA - he was so lost in his "issues" he never did.
I hear Tony's son Morgan is playing in support. For the Bowie LP Tony is touring, not hat he wrote anything on that LP. David and Mick did. Which sums Tony up -

Whatever the bitch is disloyal, he takes her around the world, sticks up for her in his book, og course he didn't love her as in "in Love", just Dramatic Mozza - do you really think he would have made her travel with the roadies and at times the rest of the band if he did. If the fans would have liked her, she would have never made it in the book. They mostly dislike her, so he sticks up for her.
Yet she betrays him. Some mental f***s see it as Kristeen having "Balls" and standing up to him.
This is not the case, he at last had enough and wanted her gone, rather than accept that and remember all he had done for her and help him out with insurance, she tries to throw him under the bus, with TV shouts from the side lines.

Fake ass bitch, someone should slap the shit out of her. Hopefully one of the mexican crew in LA will take her down.
Are they meant to have Morrisseys back?

Hopefully we will get yet another edited book with Kristeen taken out and an explanation why Damon got the first acknowledgement.

"Yay! Kristeen is now headlining her own shows! I'm going to buy tickets for every show and follow her around the country if she ever strings together a tour," said no one ever.

KY needs to go back to college and get another profession. She sucks as a singer. Maybe a music teacher at a school for deaf children.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom