Knitted "Mini Moz" charity calendar 2012

Have you got any left?! I know this is ridiculously late.. I apologise! But I'd love one if it's possible!

Hi Caitlin. I'm afraid I'm all sold out but if I can get orders for another ten then it's worth me reordering. Best watch this space and see who else comes asking. :)

Johnny Marr came from Wythenshawe CPL? Bet he growled a bit when they stuffed him into the pet voyager!

LOL ! You know what I meant! (I am now picturing a furry J.M. Tail swishing and teeth a knashing...) Just to let you know my calendar arrived today, how great it is ,and many thanks for all the extras, it has gone to a good home!
I particularly like all the "on location" shots...did you really go down to the sea side with a mini Moz and other bits and pieces? Didn't you get any funny looks while you were setting up or did you go at the crack of Dawn to avoid attention? you deserve a medal for devotion beyond the call of duty, VV x

LOL ! You know what I meant! (I am now picturing a furry J.M. Tail swishing and teeth a knashing...) Just to let you know my calendar arrived today, how great it is ,and many thanks for all the extras, it has gone to a good home!
I particularly like all the "on location" shots...did you really go down to the sea side with a mini Moz and other bits and pieces? Didn't you get any funny looks while you were setting up or did you go at the crack of Dawn to avoid attention? you deserve a medal for devotion beyond the call of duty, VV x

DSCF2443welcometomappleton.jpg
Not that much human traffic on my beach, to be honest..... :D

*Ahem* The non-payer I'd given up on just paid - so I'll have to reorder now or I won't have any left for my nieces!: rolleyes:

I've ordered 12. Three already spoken for via this thread, two for me. So there's another seven. Prices as before. Gone for an assortment of background designs (the order structure suited it) so it's all the fun of pot luck! "Extras" are a small magnet and a sticker... maybe a couple of Christmas cards if it doesn't take it over the weight boundary.

Last edited:
Printer's email update says I should have the new batch by the end of next week.

Let's have those orders and turn £300 into £350 for the kitties in peril and in need! Thank you. :)

Printer's email update says I should have the new batch by the end of next week.

Let's have those orders and turn £300 into £350 for the kitties in peril and in need! Thank you. :)

Got an email from the printer to say that the top-up calendars are printed and on their way, so it could be as early as tomorrow that I receive them. :)

Sold another just now. Six left. :)

Got an email from the printer to say that the top-up calendars are printed and on their way, so it could be as early as tomorrow that I receive them. :)

Sold another just now. Six left. :)

The top-up order is here! My kitchen scales died over the weekend so I'll have to borrow/buy scales before I can post the multiple and/or overseas orders. Single orders to the UK won't be affected because there's weight allowance to spare on those. The multiples/overseas come very close to the threshold of the next postage charge, so have to be weighed carefully to stay in budget.

Down to four calendars available now.

I found a calendar order in my junk filter yesterday, so if anyone else has emailed an order but not heard back from me, please yell here. Thanks. :)

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Still got those last four calendars, plus three put aside for people who ordered and then never got back to me with payment.

Could the people who asked for calendars on this thread and then didn't pay, please get in contact? Thanks.

I've still got those last four, plus another three if the above don't pay, so new enquiries welcome. :) Extras are a magnet, a sticker (or two) and/or a couple of Christmas cards.

Mini Moz knows ka-ra-te! and will chop you one if you don't buy a calendar!

DSCF0281copy.jpg

*BUMP*

Let's get these sold, eh? The shelters are at bursting point right now with more cats and kits coming in than are getting rehomed. Thanks. :)

Could the people who asked for calendars on this thread and then didn't pay, please get in contact? Thanks.

I've still got those last four, plus another three if the above don't pay, so new enquiries welcome. :) Extras are a magnet, a sticker (or two) and/or a couple of Christmas cards.

Mini Moz knows ka-ra-te! and will chop you one if you don't buy a calendar!

DSCF0281copy.jpg

Oh. My. God.

That is SO adorable!

Back
Top Bottom