Kevin Smith Louder Than Bombs parody

lutewhine

head1.jpg

Haven't seen this mentioned...

eh.
no comment really.
just.. eh.
whatever

I doubt Kevin Smith even knows who Morrissey is. This poster was probably made by the American promoter to attrack the British public. That goes to show how out of touch Americans are these days.

Worse, "Louder Than Bombs" was an AMERICAN release, to attrack Americans to the Smiths after the minor Stateside success of "The Queen is Dead". The superior British version of this LP is "Hatful of Hollow".

Stupid Americans, perhaps we should promote a tour of Morrissey in America with an Elvis poster?

Worse, "Louder Than Bombs" was an AMERICAN release

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA INDEED!

wow for some reason this whole scene makes me laugh very, very hard

and +10 points for being the first to point that out

Worse, "Louder Than Bombs" was an AMERICAN release, to attrack Americans to the Smiths after the minor Stateside success of "The Queen is Dead". The superior British version of this LP is "Hatful of Hollow".

Speaking of stupid, the UK equivalent was The World Won't Listen, not Hatful of Hollow (which came out 2 1/2 years earlier).

Stupid Americans, perhaps we should promote a tour of Morrissey in America with an Elvis poster?

There's a Q & A session with Moz on True-to-You where he states that:

It's baffling when, by your presence, you make people happy, especially when, for the most part, you feel like a big lump on a log. But, Mexico was a dream come true for me. We're having difficulties getting back - no local promoter is willing to take the plunge. Otherwise, we'd be there tomorrow. But even if I never get back, it was a great experience. Oh, and I'd like to say thanks to all the bootleggers outside selling posters of Elvis Presley with the name Morrissey across the poster... the highlight of my life..

But maybe Mexicans are just as stupid as Americans, right?

Kevin Smith is probably a huge fan of The Smiths, despite what you may think of him. And not only because of his name.

I doubt Kevin Smith even knows who Morrissey is. This poster was probably made by the American promoter to attrack the British public. That goes to show how out of touch Americans are these days.

I've never heard so much rubbish, almost every single word of that pointless tirade was incorrect

Back
Top Bottom