Morrissey Central "KAREN CARPENTER WAS OBVIOUSLY A GENIUS" (September 1, 2020)

unnamed-5_fivbok.jpg

Source:

that has been a question on here for years,the boss believes in free speech so you can more or less call M whatever you like and get away with it.if you see anonymous just scroll on by.
I don't really mind folks criticizing Morrissey. Personally, I am a huge fan who also abhors much of what he says and believes. That is free speech. I enjoy discussing all things Morrissey with others who may have a different POV than me. I just hate trolls. There is a special place in hell for them...

Karen Carpenter thinks she’s giving you the skinny on glam rock but I think she comes off as a little thin on facts. Perhaps she was trying to start controversy because she was starved for attention. That lady had a real hunger for the spotlight.

I mean, some people thought Karen Carpenter had talent but I think she was real a musical lightweight if you ask me.

Karen Carpenter thinks she’s giving you the skinny on glam rock but I think she comes off as a little thin on facts. Perhaps she was trying to start controversy because she was starved for attention. That lady had a real hunger for the spotlight.

I mean, some people thought Karen Carpenter had talent but I think she was real a musical lightweight if you ask me.

Old Mozpuss did choose a Mott The Hooplah song and a New York Drolls song for his Dessert Iceland Crisps, so if Karen Carpet Fitter had rocked up on the same island it would have been totally awks. Unlikely though.

I don't really mind folks criticizing Morrissey. Personally, I am a huge fan who also abhors much of what he says and believes. That is free speech. I enjoy discussing all things Morrissey with others who may have a different POV than me. I just hate trolls. There is a special place in hell for them...

It must be hard to love Moz's music and yet 'abhor' much of what he says and believes. I can't help but feel that people get too upset these days by what other people say and believe. On the news this morning (and any morning) there is more than enough to arouse reasonable abhorrence - Putin poisoning his enemies, for example - but the pronouncements of a 61-year old singer/songwriter? Nah.

What a couple of c***s you two are, why on earth would you take the piss out of a young woman who died from heart failure due to her battle with Anorexia, aged 32. Hopefully your kids won’t have to suffer such a physiological challenge.
Of course, it is horribly poor taste, but I can forgive ForgetHowIGotMyName for his dark humor about a celebrity who died 40 years ago, so I went with it.

As for "my kids":

What a couple of c***s you two are, why on earth would you take the piss out of a young woman who died from heart failure due to her battle with Anorexia, aged 32. Hopefully your kids won’t have to suffer such a physiological challenge.
you obviously didnt see the channel 5 programe,autopsy the last hours of karen carpenter,the amount of pills her and especially richard were taking makes keith richards look like a lightweight,richard was taking up to 80 pills a day.innocent,they werent.

you obviously didnt see the channel 5 programe,autopsy the last hours of karen carpenter,the amount of pills her and especially richard were taking makes keith richards look like a lightweight,richard was taking up to 80 pills a day.innocent,they werent.

Yes not sure why you bring not being innocent into the conservation? Anorexia is a psychological issue and the tablets she was taking were related to that.

A week into their daily sessions, Karen admitted to Levenkron she was taking a large number of laxative tablets – 80-90 Dulcolax a night. This did not surprise Levenkron. In fact, it was a common practice for many anorexics

What a couple of c***s you two are, why on earth would you take the piss out of a young woman who died from heart failure due to her battle with Anorexia, aged 32?

Nostalgia, mostly. Karen Carpenter jokes were all the rage when I was growing up in the 80’s.

Q: Why did Karen Carpenter shoot her dog?
A: It kept trying to bury her.

I knew about Karen Carpenter from jokes about her years before I ever actually heard any of her music (which I actually quite like).

Last edited:
Nostalgia, mostly. Karen Carpenter jokes were all the rage when I was growing up in the 80’s.

Q: Why did Karen Carpenter shoot her dog?
A: It kept trying to bury her.

I knew about Karen Carpenter from jokes about her years before I ever actually heard any of her music (which I actually quite like).

Ah, that makes it ok then.

Did you know that Elvis Presley tried to get Petula Clark and Karen Carpenter to have a three-way with him, but Petula took it upon herself to protect the younger Karen and said to Elvis that they were not interested?

Have you any pics of your mother looking good in a bikini? No? Don't be envious. Even fat ugly moms are loved. So they should be.

My mum was superior to Moz’s. Liz dropped to one knee as my mum walked past her anytime they were in the same store. You could learn a thing or two about respecting those who are superior to your pathetic Moz extremist life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom