Just One Song "You Must Please Remember"

That's a great song from the get go, but the last minute or so is amazing.

are we talking about Mozz?? everything is reissued! :lbf: sooner or later... i can see it coming Morrissey - The Very best of the live b sides....

I know...it is rather unfortunate. I hear he is going to be reissuing 'Years of Refusal' in a few months newly remastered with "Sorry Doesn't Help" removed and the demo for "Kit" put in it's place. :p

apart from Smiths stuff...grrrr.... *howls*

If he was getting a check from it, he wouldn't be raising such a stink about every Smiths release.

I'd be annoyed if I didn't get money for the best stuff I wrote, I guess...

If he didn't skip out on a court ruling he wouldn't have this problem...the money Joyce has made from Morrissey's royalties far outweighs the initial amount he was owed.

If he didn't skip out on a court ruling he wouldn't have this problem...the money Joyce has made from Morrissey's royalties far outweighs the initial amount he was owed.

Well that's Morrissey and money for you...still, he's rich.

Well that's Morrissey and money for you...still, he's rich.

He would be a lot richer if he were getting Smiths royalties...which arguably earn more than his solo career.

Marr gets his...I don't know about Rourke...I think Rourke took a settlement if I recall correctly.

Hmm, wonder what Rourke got.....stupid Morrissey, it's his own fault! Glad Marr is getting his pocket money from somewhere :D

Hmm, wonder what Rourke got.....stupid Morrissey, it's his own fault! Glad Marr is getting his pocket money from somewhere :D

Yeah, I certainly don't think his tenure in Modest Mouse or The Cribs payed the rent. Lol.

I know...it is rather unfortunate. I hear he is going to be reissuing 'Years of Refusal' in a few months newly remastered with "Sorry Doesn't Help" removed and the demo for "Kit" put in it's place. :p

:lbf::lbf: he wants to be number 1 at the top of the charts still...

Back
Top Bottom