Just called the Roundhouse

liebe

I just called the Roundhouse to ask how much tickets will be and they said "We're still waiting for these dates to be completely confirmed so as yet we don't know". Thought that was a bit strange since they go on sale in a couple of days... :confused:

I just called the Roundhouse to ask how much tickets will be and they said "We're still waiting for these dates to be completely confirmed so as yet we don't know". Thought that was a bit strange since they go on sale in a couple of days... :confused:

I dont think its Roadhouse that arrange the prices of the tickets, it will be done through the promoter which i think is SJM Concerts, thier number is 0871 22 00 260 , ive not got the brass to phone them up though lol :)

Right, just rang them and they said "We have no idea yet but probably around £35 each".

I just find it odd that the Roundhouse are still saying that the shows haven't even been confirmed yet!

I love getting stressed over something that is probably nothing ;)

I work for Ticketmaster and I can tell you they are £35 + booking fee.

Don't know how many we're getting yet though. And no, I can't sort anyone out.

I work for Ticketmaster and I can tell you they are £35 + booking fee.

Don't know how many we're getting yet though. And no, I can't sort anyone out.

do you know how much the 6 day pass will be?

There isn't one as far as I know (though they've not confirmed our allocation at this stage) . Sometimes that sort of thing is sold through one outlet only.

omg, this isnt doing anything to calm my ticket buying stress.
*hyperventilates*
i just want friday to be over and then i can hopefully relax.

Back
Top Bottom