Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

"Bonjour Tristesse" farewell Juliette, rest in paradise.
"I live with melancholy....The street I walk is sadness....The loss of a lover is pain....My smile is void of laughter My kiss has no caress I'm faithful to my lover My bitter-sweet Tristesse"

Yes! Go Morrissey! Expose Jesse Tobias and his dirty Coronavirus LIES! :ahhh::whip:
I for one, will never wear a mask again.
Viva Moz!

It was posted on his website because of what is written on the placard.
It‘s an anti mask message, regardless of what the woman went onto say.
Morrissey is a knobhead.
Knobhead is a new word for people who are not sensitive to brainwashing?

Some time ago, I read an interview with a British person (I can't remember who, FWD might know), who liked Morrissey, and advised the public not to take some of his controversial attitudes so seriously, for he was just mental.

I remember reading that comment and thinking that it was nothing but condescending.

However, after so many anti-vaxx, anti-mask posts on central, I honestly don't know what to think anymore...

Some time ago, I read an interview with a British person (I can't remember who, FWD might know), who liked Morrissey, and advised the public not to take some of his controversial attitudes so seriously, for he was just mental.

I remember reading that comment and thinking that it was nothing but condescending.

However, after so many anti-vaxx, anti-mask posts on central, I honestly don't know what to think anymore...

He has said he's mentally ill & described becoming a pop star as legalising his insanity - so it shouldn't have taken an interview with someone else. 🙃

It's not completely barking - the effectiveness of all the restrictions have been debated by scientists, which is what the Facebook groups pick up on & wildly speculate from.

I think whatever the dominant narrative is, he looks for facts that have been left out. I guess he identifies with the marginal, ignored & disbelieved.

He has said he's mentally ill & described becoming a pop star as legalising his insanity - so it shouldn't have taken an interview with someone else. 🙃

It's not completely barking - the effectiveness of all the restrictions have been debated by scientists, which is what the Facebook groups pick up on & wildly speculate from.

I think whatever the dominant narrative is, he looks for facts that have been left out. I guess he identifies with the marginal, ignored & disbelieved.

I don't think he's mentally ill. He's just a gemini.

I don't think he's mentally ill. He's just a gemini.

It's true that for nearly everything he's ever mentioned he's expressed love, hate, affection & disinterest.

He even said he hated the New York Dolls!

Great for art - lousy for politics.

Talking of Moz's posts:

On the bright side Anne Marie Waters made a video last week saying no celebrities were members of For Britain.

On the unbright side she's doing Law of Attraction & she better not be trying to lure him!!

On the even worse side she's now so batshit that she wants to entirely replace every single British institution because they're not British enough & is attacking Hartlepool's weeds with gardening sheers.

Will politics ever be sane again? 🙄

ahem (cough)...
Or could it be that
"The loneliest people are the kindest, the saddest people smile the brightest, and the most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see others suffer like they do" ~ anonymous ~
Just a thought for today.

Talking of Moz's posts:

On the bright side Anne Marie Waters made a video last week saying no celebrities were members of For Britain.

On the unbright side she's doing Law of Attraction & she better not be trying to lure him!!

On the even worse side she's now so batshit that she wants to entirely replace every single British institution because they're not British enough & is attacking Hartlepool's weeds with gardening sheers.

Will politics ever be sane again? 🙄

I'm telling you AMW should not have gone to that gig.

Start with the mask thing. Sweden never wore them or crashed their economy with lockdown, and have fared better than everywhere else that did. Vaccine not necessary. Someone's mental and it ain't Morrissey.

Start with the mask thing. Sweden never wore them or crashed their economy with lockdown, and have fared better than everywhere else that did. Vaccine not necessary. Someone's mental and it ain't Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom