Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

But wouldn’t it be logical if 12 or more patients came into hospital say 14 days after the show, to come to the conclusion that because they were all at the event and so proves that the show was the source of their contraction of the virus?

I mean, that would be more than coincidence.

Most people who attended probably used the Tube to get there. They could have contracted it there as well as anywhere else. There were no measures at all being taken in London.

Also, if you had symptoms at the time, nobody asked you where you had been because there was no point. They couldn't do anything with this information anyway. In March they didn't even do a test if you were young and not part of the risk group. They just told you to stay home and self-isolate for two weeks because they weren't sure if they had enough tests.

But wouldn’t it be logical if 12 or more patients came into hospital say 14 days after the show, to come to the conclusion that because they were all at the event and so proves that the show was the source of their contraction of the virus?

I mean, that would be more than coincidence.

They would have been different hospitals though and at that point there wasn’t any track and trace in place. It’s absolutely rife amongs the young now, Manchester University have nearly 400 students who have tested positive and Sheffield Uni nearly 500, so I’m not having my daughter home for a while!

Most people who attended probably used the Tube to get there. They could have contracted it there as well as anywhere else. There were no measures at all being taken in London.

Also, if you had symptoms at the time, nobody asked you where you had been because there was no point. They couldn't do anything with this information anyway. In March they didn't even do a test if you were young and not part of the risk group. They just told you to stay home and self-isolate for two weeks because they weren't sure if they had enough tests.
They're still not doing tests for it, the PCR test was developed in the 1980s and is not specific to C19. If they stopped doing the swabs, the numbers would be very small. I wonder why they are using this test?

Jaap van Dissel, the leading virologist of The Netherlands himself stated a few days ago that masks don't help:
"If 200.000 people wear a cloth mask during a week than maybe -and I stress maybe- it will prevent one single person from being contaminated".
The Dutch cabinet has however started advising wearing masks cause it influences our behaviour, they said this explicitly. So their decision was not based on medical grounds.

In over 6 months hardly anyone knows anyone who has died of this 'killer' virus. the odd person will say they "heard" about someone, from someone else, who had been ill, but virtually no one has any first hand experience of anyone keeling over and dying of 'it'. Virtually everyone who has tested 'positive' has had no symptoms and didn't even know they had 'it'. It's not the Black Death, people aren't dropping like flies, NHS staff aren't tripping over corpses scattered around the hospital corridors. The people who consider themselves 'at risk' or vulnerable should keep away from public spaces and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

I personally know 2 people, one my own age, another an elderly relative. I have also had 2 other people who i work with die. I didn’t know them personally. Currently a colleague who I know is in hospital with the virus, whilst his partner is home with milder symptom.

Consider yourself lucky to have not been touched by this pernicious virus. I sincerely hope that remains the case for you. However some of us learned very early on what this virus is capable of doing.

A mother of a 2 year who old died in her 20’s. Had health condition. Was isolating.
A 50 year old man. Otherwise healthy.
A man in his 50’s. Otherwise healthy.
A woman in her 80’s, Care Home acquired infection.

All dead. I‘m also aware of the impact each one has left behind. Try talking to a woman who believes that she infected her husband who is in the hospital mortuary where you both work.

NHS workers have had to deal with death like never before. I know this first hand. I haven‘t listed these deaths, for many reasons, least of all being that death is part of working in the NHS. 2020 has been off the scale though.

Anyway, back to your idea. Everyone carry’s on as usual and we build Leaper Colonies in peoples homes for those at risk.

Wow! Humanity is f***ed!

I have worked in a care home since March when the lockdown started this year.
1 person positively infected since then approx two weeks ago neither elderly nor a resident. Not even a member of the care staff.
I am very apprehensive about government figures.
Also we have a unit where the hospital sent us patients who needed isolation when they hadn’t received their test results.
Non of those bless-fully have become ill.

I personally know 2 people, one my own age, another an elderly relative. I have also had 2 other people who i work with die. I didn’t know them personally. Currently a colleague who I know is in hospital with the virus, whilst his partner is home with milder symptom.

Consider yourself lucky to have not been touched by this pernicious virus. I sincerely hope that remains the case for you. However some of us learned very early on what this virus is capable of doing.

A mother of a 2 year who old died in her 20’s. Had health condition. Was isolating.

All dead. I‘m also aware of the impact each one has left behind. Try talking to a woman who believes that she infected her husband who is in the hospital mortuary where you both work.

NHS workers have had to deal with death like never before. I know this first hand. I haven‘t listed these deaths, for many reasons, least of all being that death is part of working in the NHS. 2020 has been off the scale though.

Anyway, back to your idea. Everyone carry’s on as usual and we build Leaper Colonies in peoples homes for those at risk.

Wow! Humanity is f***ed!

Oh my, where to start responding to this...

You "personally know" 2 people, and a further 2 people who you "work with" but don't know, who have supposedly died, and 2 other people you know who have been ill, one of them with minor symptoms?

This is, we're told, a killer virus that is rampaging through the world, and in the past 9 months since the hysteria began, you've, allegedly, been made aware of 2 deaths where Covid was, allegedly, a contributory factor, yet in all of this time, you, along with over 99.6% of people, have remained perfectly healthy, and on this basis you've been convinced that everything you've been told, by the most egregiously dishonest Government in living memory, is true, and we should all be trembling with fear and locking ourselves away from the world?

As for your assertion that the overall UK death rate in 2020 has been "off the scale", that's quite patently untrue. The leading cause of death was dementia and Alzheimer's disease, closely followed by heart disease. These conditions are exacerbated by respiratory illnesses, but to suggest these deaths are a direct result of Covid is disingenuous at best.

As for building leaper (sic) colonies in people's homes, isn't that what we've already done? With over a quarter of the UK population virtually confined to their homes presently, healthy people I might add, many of them in the prime of their lives, why did it offend you when I suggested that perhaps the population would be better served if the tiny minority who are living in terror of falling sick are the ones who should stay indoors, and let those of us who are healthy, which is the vast majority, go about our daily business? I'm not advocating forcing anyone to stay at home, quite the opposite, but it should be a matter of personal choice.

Take off your mask, breathe, live.

Jaap van Dissel, the leading virologist of The Netherlands himself stated a few days ago that masks don't help:
"If 200.000 people wear a cloth mask during a week than maybe -and I stress maybe- it will prevent one single person from being contaminated".
The Dutch cabinet has however started advising wearing masks cause it influences our behaviour, they said this explicitly. So their decision was not based on medical grounds.

He wants people to stay home & weirdly cough into their elbows. Wouldn't coughing into a mask be better than the virus on your jumper???

20201006_114553.jpg

Anyway it seems to help in confined spaces, but isn't a magic shield.

Wow! Humanity is f***ed!
I really enjoyed the NHS Tik Tok dance videos in the empty hospitals, while cancer patients died at home.
I know someone who was in one of those leaper colonies, and had a funny landing and died. They called it covid anyway, as you do these days.

They would have been different hospitals though and at that point there wasn’t any track and trace in place. It’s absolutely rife amongs the young now, Manchester University have nearly 400 students who have tested positive and Sheffield Uni nearly 500, so I’m not having my daughter home for a while!

Ok, now I see how it couldn’t be tracked, especially at that time.

I just thought that if enough people reported where they were, then they would be able to trace it. Guess not.,

Wow! Humanity is f***ed!

People that are 100, 106 years of age with one foot in the grave have beaten and survived the virus.

People need to know and remember this.

On a slightly more light hearted note - doesn't Juliette Greco look like Betty Boo?

Not "excited," just exasperated. 😒 She may not be calling it a hoax outright, but advocating that people "take the masks off" and "smell the bullshit" during a pandemic that has sent over a million souls to the great beyond (and in 7 short months!) is egregiously stupid, reckless, and irresponsible, irrespective of her personal/political beliefs. If and when she's infected and gasping for air (which is NOT something I wish on her, but still...), karma will have been served.
The vast proportion of those who’ve died in the UK were flagged up as vulnerable at the start of the outbreak—and then they were left without the appropriate care and protection.

The vast proportion of those who’ve died in the UK were flagged up as vulnerable at the start of the outbreak—and then they were left without the appropriate care and protection.

I think it's just Henge being melodramatic.

Which I'm pleased about - I thought it would be 6 pages of Reel claiming the post supports The Great Replacement.

So 6 pages of the Melvis one being sexist & a litany of my name is a result.

I think it's just Henge being melodramatic.

Which I'm pleased about - I thought it would be 6 pages of Reel claiming the post supports The Great Replacement.

So 6 pages of the Melvis one being sexist & a litany of my name is a result.
Melvis is withered, daily, by Morrissey’s existence. The man behind the noise is a hollow husk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom