Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

“Take off the mask and smell the bullshit” placard, among non-distanced covidiots without masks. Pretty slow on the uptake there, aren’t you, Sugar-tits. You’ve got the IQ and spin ability of a pair of hand-me-down, shit-soaked clogs.
Better than covidiots with masks. OOOh it's a minute past 10pm, be afraid, it's lurking outside the pub. Even worse, it now understands interpretive dance, no one is safe.

Love your approach. ...and your passion. You seem fairly confident. You almost seem like some you might have some kind of direct contact with the BHS. ...or someone who thinks that’s all bullshit. Kindly post your sources and empirical information. I mean, everyone has to back up the shit they spew on the internet, right?
The Government don't, why should anyone else, right?

In the UK the average age of those who have died is 82. Of those 90% had co-morbidities. The most common co-morbidity was dementia.

Lockdowns will kills millions of poor and sick around the world.

Heart and cancer services remain in chaos.

Worrying about students at university getting this virus is as crazy as worrying about them getting the common cold.
Plus the PCR test is not specific to Covid 19. It was developed in 1983 by Nobel prize winner Kary B Mullis and this RT-PCR test only shows a genetic sequence which can be found in lung cancer, pneumonia, asthma and other respiratory problems. You will always find the sequence they are calling Covid 19 when you use this test. They have never isolated the virus they are calling Covid 19, and this virus they are calling Covid 19 has never gone through Koch's Postulates, which is the gold standard for determining if a virus is contagious or not.
Do your own research, don't take my word for it.... or the government's.

In over 6 months hardly anyone knows anyone who has died of this 'killer' virus. the odd person will say they "heard" about someone, from someone else, who had been ill, but virtually no one has any first hand experience of anyone keeling over and dying of 'it'. Virtually everyone who has tested 'positive' has had no symptoms and didn't even know they had 'it'. It's not the Black Death, people aren't dropping like flies, NHS staff aren't tripping over corpses scattered around the hospital corridors. The people who consider themselves 'at risk' or vulnerable should keep away from public spaces and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

Moz always seems to be against everything. He rarely has any answers. He just knocks everything and everyone. It's all a bit childish and simplistic. If someone he knew died from Covid after getting it from an unmasked person he'd change his tune. I find his insistence on railing against everything to be quite tiresome. If someone found a cure for cancer or solved world hunger he'd still complain about them.

Has there been any covid related deaths traced back to people that were at Morrissey’s last show?

With such a large audience, one would expect that there would be some reports.

No ?

In over 6 months hardly anyone knows anyone who has died of this 'killer' virus. the odd person will say they "heard" about someone, from someone else, who had been ill, but virtually no one has any first hand experience of anyone keeling over and dying of 'it'. Virtually everyone who has tested 'positive' has had no symptoms and didn't even know they had 'it'. It's not the Black Death, people aren't dropping like flies, NHS staff aren't tripping over corpses scattered around the hospital corridors. The people who consider themselves 'at risk' or vulnerable should keep away from public spaces and let the rest of us get on with our lives.
Speak for yourself, kiddo. You’re free to spout your “feelings” but, should you act on them. I know people who’ve died, who have it, who’ve had it ...and one who got it twice.

You’re free to do you. Just mind your spacing. I’d hate to see you picking up your teeth with broken fingers.

Has there been any covid related deaths traced back to people that were at Morrissey’s last show?

With such a large audience, one would expect that there would be some reports.

No ?

It was quite a young crowd. Moz might have been the most at risk person in the building.
& he got some flack for this 👇 - I didn't even notice it at the time. I wasn't looking at the screen.

20201006_005537.jpg

It was quite a young crowd. Moz might have been the most at risk person in the building.
& he got some flack for this 👇 - I didn't even notice it at the time. I wasn't looking at the screen.

View attachment 59771

Not all young.

I’m really surprised there was no reports.

It would be hard to blame any event before the lockdown - London was very busy. And everyone was probably in other crowded places.

You think?

Let’s say a dozen or more folks contracted the virus and those patients reported that they were at that show. I think that would be more than coincidence as to where they caught the virus.

You would think thousands gathered packed together no masks, with the majority of the audience members being older than 30, early 40’s or older,
and yet, there wasn’t any reports?

Of course I’m not denying that the virus exists, I’m just curious as to how such a large event can go untouched.

You think?

Let’s say a dozen or more folks contracted the virus and those patients reported that they were at that show. I think that would be more than coincidence as to where they caught the virus.

You would think thousands gathered packed together no masks, with the majority of the audience members being older than 30, early 40’s or older,
and yet, there wasn’t any reports?

Of course I’m not denying that the virus exists, I’m just curious as to how such a large event can go untouched.

Experts at the time said they couldn't trace cases back to events. I don't know much more except venues were scared of being blamed, but no one was.

I agree. You should have used Black Mass Finesse and a hairclip for your driver's license photo. ;)

No, really you have no style. If you're going to troll can you pick retro, or something vaguely Morrissey related.

Experts at the time said they couldn't trace cases back to events. I don't know much more except venues were scared of being blamed, but no one was.

But wouldn’t it be logical if 12 or more patients came into hospital say 14 days after the show, to come to the conclusion that because they were all at the event and so proves that the show was the source of their contraction of the virus?

I mean, that would be more than coincidence.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom