Morrissey Central JULIETTE GRECO and Angie Best post (Oct. 5, 2020)

JULIETTE GRECO
1927 - 2020

full

Angie Best post

full

is it just me or does that sign look fake,for a start whos holding it,its not blondie and the big guy seems to be in front of the sign.
^This f***ing clown... Yeah. The post showing the anti-mask sign and mask-less people must be fake. It’s been doctored to support the left-wing extremist notion that anti-maskers are anti-mask.

Fak Arf.

I'm not saying we should ignore it. Clearly we need to protect people in care homes - they have been dying in droves.

But we also need to ensure we don't destroy millions of lives through economic disaster - and that's where we're heading.

Yeah, that does have to be balanced.

But you also have to keep in mind the problem of long Covid. Younger people being off sick in huge numbers is still economically disruptive & puts essential services at risk.

It's not just about deaths or even long-term damage.

Angie is promoting cannabis oil as an alternative preventive measure for pretty much everything.

She's not saying it's a hoax.

Before anyone gets excited.

Edit: but also don't take her advice.

View attachment 59755

View attachment 59756
Got called out and added the edit, eh? 6 hours late, sweetie. You’ve already done the damage. If you want to be a wish-washy c*** influencer - endorsing basic hemp-oil over scientifically proven therapies, at least own who you are. Nobody likes a flip-flopper.

I prefer to call it new age.

Are you all trying to hex me with my own name or something? It's not working.

Yeah, that does have to be balanced.

But you also have to keep in mind the problem of long Covid. Younger people being off sick in huge numbers is still economically disruptive & puts essential services at risk.

It's not just about deaths or even long-term damage.
I’ve never seen anyone spout so much bullshit on the internet in my life. First it was about snake-oil sales and now the public health isn’t even the issue. Make up your f***ing mind, Karen. Your constant drivel is becoming tiresome. Stop swerving. Pick a f***ing lane.

You are part of Black Mass Healthcare for Catholics, are you not, since you prefer New Age?

“New Age”? Are you kidding me, Karen?

Karen prefers to define things on the fly.

Karen thinks an untested but proven fake CBD product is a better cure than anything science has to offer.

Karen thinks the survival of the economy supersedes and is somehow separate from the health of consumers.

Karen doesn’t think an anti-mask meme is an indication of anti-mask sentiment.

Karen makes sweeping generalizations, without backing and then passive-aggressively flip-flops.

Karen is a text-book lonely narcissist, who loves to spout what she feels, at any given moment.

Karen also believes that cognoscente people can’t smell HER bullshit with a mask on.

Don’t be like Karen.

In the UK the average age of those who have died is 82. Of those 90% had co-morbidities. The most common co-morbidity was dementia.

Lockdowns will kills millions of poor and sick around the world.

Heart and cancer services remain in chaos.

Worrying about students at university getting this virus is as crazy as worrying about them getting the common cold.

Love your approach. ...and your passion. You seem fairly confident. You almost seem like some you might have some kind of direct contact with the BHS. ...or someone who thinks that’s all bullshit. Kindly post your sources and empirical information. I mean, everyone has to back up the shit they spew on the internet, right?

“New Age”? Are you kidding me, Karen?

Karen prefers to define things on the fly.

Karen thinks an untested but proven fake CBD product is a better cure than anything science has to offer.

Karen thinks the survival of the economy supersedes and is somehow separate from the health of consumers.

Karen doesn’t think an anti-mask meme is an indication of anti-mask sentiment.

Karen makes sweeping generalizations, without backing and then passive-aggressively flip-flops.

Karen is a text-book lonely narcissist, who loves to spout what she feels, at any given moment.

Karen also believes that cognoscente people can’t smell HER bullshit with a mask on.

Don’t be like Karen.

I added the edit just in case someone was dimwitted enough to buy the oil - so I've hopefully saved you some cash.

You are part of Black Mass Healthcare for Catholics, are you not, since you prefer New Age?
Jehova’s Witnesses are WAY ahead of Catholics. They’ve only had around four million deaths, since they shun scientifically based medicine. Heaven must be getting quite full. Should we pre-book? ...or seek alternative accommodations?

Angie is promoting cannabis oil as an alternative preventive measure for pretty much everything.

View attachment 59755

View attachment 59756
You’ve already made your apology and support for this huckster VERY clear. No edit, at this point, is helpful. ...to you or your already known reputation for neediness.

I added the edit just in case someone was dimwitted enough to buy the oil - so I've hopefully saved you some cash.
Nice spin, spinster. You added the edit because you got called out for the ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT you spit around here, on a daily basis. You hucked the bullshit and now you’re back-tracking, like the wee twat you are. Just remember... The internet is forever.

View attachment 59755

View attachment 59756
First post with the late-day edit.

Karen didn’t edit this because she did any research.

Karen edited this because she got called out for her bullshit.

Karen is 2 levels below Angie in her multi-level marketing scheme.

Karen needs to sign up 10 more people before the end of the month, so she can pawn off the remainder of her hemp-oil stock.

Karen wants you to believe that she honestly didn’t know, when she made this post.

Karen doesn’t do her homework.

Karen is lazy.

Karen thinks other people can’t smell her bullshit - like a fart in a car.

Don’t be like Karen.

You suggested it was an alternative. I bought it on your suggestion. Now, these people and the reviews are telling me it’s fake? Please tell me how to get my money back, Nerak. I can’t afford to be ripped off right now. Can you please contact them for me? Can I PM or contact you with my details? Worst timing for this.

YOU ENDORSED THE OIL. Own your shit, bitch. Aside from that, congratulations! You’ve also made it onto the list of witnesses in a class-action suit!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom