Juliane Liebert (Der Spiegel interviewer): "The recording [of the interview] is available"

'some edits'? changing the questions changes the answers. no ?

now, we may never know what he meant.

:straightface:

hello DavidK ! :thumb:

Last edited:
When will the shitstorm end? Reminds me of when Moz and Marr used to say they wanted the music to speak for itself. Now it's about everything except the music. The fact Moz released an album seems to be of no importance to anyone and Moz needs to take some of the responsibility for that. I miss the days when his face would be on every music mag cover with funny interviews and the occasional insult. Now it's all damaging comments distracting from the music. All this drama would tire the best of fans out.

When will the shitstorm end? Reminds me of when Moz and Marr used to say they wanted the music to speak for itself. Now it's about everything except the music. The fact Moz released an album seems to be of no importance to anyone and Moz needs to take some of the responsibility for that. I miss the days when his face would be on every music mag cover with funny interviews and the occasional insult. Now it's all damaging comments distracting from the music. All this drama would tire the best of fans out.

There were "damaging" comments in his old interviews but the media was different. Today it goes all over the world within seconds and every online nonentity feels the need to comment and to condamn. I often read old interview and think "Oh God this answer would be all over place if he said it today".

Put up or shut up Spiegel

Release the unedited tapes. They might make a difference.

For some.

Morrissey could hypothetically rape a baby seal to death on stage and some people would try and spin it into something positive.

For some.

Morrissey could hypothetically rape a baby seal to death on stage and some people would try and spin it into something positive.

Hypothetically is the keyword here, I presume? :rolleyes:

in the guardian comments one arsehole said the album cover could constitute a hate crime,the only crime is how much I hate these people.

For some.

'something positive'

positive as in the media picking up on the story to spin and use as click bait to make a buck? or some has been rock singer using an out of context quote to try and remake a name for themselves ? In this world? yeah, I guess it would be positive to some.

hello DavidK ! :thumb:

Last edited:
There were "damaging" comments in his old interviews but the media was different. Today it goes all over the world within seconds and every online nonentity feels the need to comment and to condamn. I often read old interview and think "Oh God this answer would be all over place if he said it today".

What a load of bollocks. Essentially this is "Yeah, he said it, and loads more people see it now, so loads more people can pass comment", but, according to you, those people are 'nonentities', because you don't like what they say. Criticize the message, not the people.

For some.

Do you think before you speak?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom