Julia Riley never tires of Morrissey shows?!

Y

Yada

I remember after a Morrissey show in London '99 I was so sick of Morrissey shows 'cos I had seen 3 or 4 that tour and Moz wasn't playing any new songs. Well, outside the venue who do I see but Julia Riley? I was like, "I'm getting sick of Moz, aren't you?" She gave me a dirty look which basically said, "HOW DARE YOU?!" Who did I think I was talking to? If this chick goes to EVERY SINGLE MORRISSEY PERFORMANCE well then I guess she really doesn't get tired of him. Personally, I think she's insane. I'd be interested in hearing her story. Someone should interview her and ask her why she's such a freak!

STOP THIS BULLSHIT...You are giving her (whoever she is) publicity!

Stop it now!!!!!

> I remember after a Morrissey show in London '99 I was so sick of Morrissey
> shows 'cos I had seen 3 or 4 that tour and Moz wasn't playing any new
> songs. Well, outside the venue who do I see but Julia Riley? I was like,
> "I'm getting sick of Moz, aren't you?" She gave me a dirty look
> which basically said, "HOW DARE YOU?!" Who did I think I was
> talking to? If this chick goes to EVERY SINGLE MORRISSEY PERFORMANCE well
> then I guess she really doesn't get tired of him. Personally, I think
> she's insane. I'd be interested in hearing her story. Someone should
> interview her and ask her why she's such a freak!

Julie riley "exposed!"

Yeah! The Mexican Morrissey fans fad is sooo over.. I think there should be articles about Julia Riley.. The Most dedicated(obsessed) fan. Hey Moz gives her shout outs all the time, but I wonder what he REALLY thinks about someone who travles to EVERY show faithfully. If anyone ever meets him It would be a question to ask.

Re: Julie riley "exposed!"

at the risk of sounding like a bitch, i dont think it makes you a bigger or a better fan than anyone else simply because you go to every show. lots of people would do the same (myself included) if they had the means. not everyone has that kind of cabbage.

i dont say this to be disparaging to miss julie, but honestly now, do we really need to make her famous at the forum simply because she is yet another obsessed fan?

I feel it's freaky to take time to bad mouth this girl that you don't know and has done nothing to upset anyone.

Did Morrissey add her name into 'Sister I'm a poet' (RAH 17th)?
That shows incredible respect from Morrissey to her.

Maybe she goes to these shows because she can and wants to. Hats of to her.

Yeah - whats the problem. If I could afford the time and the money I'd go to every show. Good luck to her - what harm is she doing anyone?

> Yeah - whats the problem. If I could afford the time and the money I'd go
> to every show. Good luck to her - what harm is she doing anyone?

"We would all do the same as you, if ever we had the chance to...."-Morrissey

> Yeah - whats the problem. If I could afford the time and the money I'd go
> to every show. Good luck to her - what harm is she doing anyone?

I envy her. Not only does she get to see an assload of Morrissey shows, and then some, but she travels the world.

But if she ever cut in line in front of me, you'd be reading RIP JULIA RILEY on the news page.

hell yes. i dont give a damn what she does, but if she ever cut me in line, she'd get the asskicking of a lifetime. she wouldnt be going to any morrissey shows for a long time after that!

er okay, well maybe i'm not that hard. it sounded good though.

Julia Riley never tires of Morrissey shirts?!

Julia has declined our requests to interview her.
she's almost as elusive as he is.

> "I'm getting sick of Moz, aren't you?" She gave me a dirty look
> which basically said, "HOW DARE YOU?!" Who did I think I was
> talking to? If this chick goes to EVERY SINGLE MORRISSEY PERFORMANCE well
> then I guess she really doesn't get tired of him. Personally, I think
> she's insane. I'd be interested in hearing her story. Someone should
> interview her and ask her why she's such a freak!

All Julia Riley needs is an exorcism!!

...or at least the Catholic priest.

*lays out Catholic schoolgirl uniform for Julia to entice Father Chok Son Dik* (he converted from Buddhism because Asian boys and girls just didn't do it for him).

Leave her alone OR MY CLAWS will come out!

Stop being nasty for no reason.

> STOP THIS BULLSHIT...You are giving her (whoever she is) publicity!

> Stop it now!!!!!

YOUR ALL OUT OF ORDER!!!;(

Dont you think its sad that some of you BITCH about someone that you dont know or know anything about!

FINGERS ON LIPS CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!Leave her alone,How would you like it if people were posting nasty shit about you all over web sites?????

> at the risk of sounding like a bitch, i dont think it makes you a bigger
> or a better fan than anyone else simply because you go to every show. lots
> of people would do the same (myself included) if they had the means. not
> everyone has that kind of cabbage.

> i dont say this to be disparaging to miss julie, but honestly now, do we
> really need to make her famous at the forum simply because she is yet
> another obsessed fan?

Re: YOUR ALL OUT OF ORDER!!!;(

no need to bitch at me. i basically said the same thing you did, only in more cynical terms.

Re: She's living the life of Riley!

Obvious innit? Now I know where the saying comes from.

I think people should leave Julie alone and stop being so nasty!!

I wasnt having a pop at you chOPPY!!If you read the other posts there's some pretty nasty stuff being posted.

I was just saying that I think this "I HATE JULIE" thing is really sad.Can someone please tell me why you all seem to hate her so much?????????

There seems to be this horrible twisted HATRED for people who are ITK,Christ I'm amazed that people are not being nasty to Mimi or Ruffian for being back stage @RAH the other night.

Why do most of the US fans despise people "In The Know".Really people should either get on with there lives or do something constructive to work your way into that circle IF IT means that much to the people who moan and winge and post venom at people like Julie and that chap Chris from the other Morrissey site.

I'd rather a can of kestral Super and a packet of chips.

Regards

PD

> no need to bitch at me. i basically said the same thing you did, only in
> more cynical terms.

Re: I think people should leave Julie alone and stop being so nasty!!

thank you for clarifying.

i understand hating her if she has actually done something to you, but if not, get over it people. if you hate somebody, dont talk about them! forget they exist. come on. make the dream real.

The protection for Julie Riley Society has been launched

Dear people I gotta ask

What has she done that loads of people wanna hate her.

I feel sorry for her when I read the nasty posts with her FULL NAME on them,All of us on here use handles right,Imagine if your name was all over the net with vicious remarks.

I love when people write vicious remarks about me and from time to time play up BUT if they knew me and were posting stuff about me that would upset anyone.

She's that used to it I cant imagine she cares,But that doesnt make it right.

I say fair play to her!!

Regards

SEAN ADOLF Punchdrunk IV

> thank you for clarifying.

> i understand hating her if she has actually done something to you, but if
> not, get over it people. if you hate somebody, dont talk about them!
> forget they exist. come on. make the dream real.

Re: Julia Riley? Forget about it.

I have nothing against the woman personally and I have never met her - in fact I wish her luck and I am SICK of all this bitching about her. I want to ask the bitches: WHY ARE YOU SO THREATENED BY HER?? I am also sick about this BS about how she is the world's greatest Morrissey fan because she has been to all his shows. I hope she enjoys them and gets a lot out of it but I don't think that anyone on the planet could love Morrissey and the Smiths more than I do!!! I'm sure her appreciation for his work equals mine, but it could not possibly not surpass it!

Okay, I may not go to every concert. I may not wear a quiff. I may not walk around wearing Smiths T shirts. That's because I have a LIFE, an education and a career. Despite this, since I first heard the Smiths in 1987 I have adored, absorbed, internalised, enjoyed, identified with, whatever the work of Morrissey and the Smiths. For me, they're like Greek Mythology or the Godfather Movies - works of art which represent archetypes in human existence and can only improve with repeated hearing/viewing/reading. The only thing is... you can dance to the Smiths and Morrissey, so they're even better. So I love them as much, more than anything else in 2000 years of western civilization and culture. However, I don't feel competitive about or threatened by any other fan.

Instead of bitching about each other, we should be appreciating each others' good taste!

Re: Julia Riley? Forget about it.

i agree with you there. i think we all feel that way. in my own mind, no one loves morrissey more than i do. but i know every other fan feels similarly. play nice, children.