Johnny to be featured on BBC documentary "When Rock Goes Acoustic" (BBC4, Sep. 2)

It's called 'When Rock Goes Acoustic' and will air on BBC4 this friday. He's going to play 'Unhappy Birthday'.

I hope someone can record it and upload the portion with Johnny in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Portion" ?????????? What the F- twang is that???
I bet you say the letter "Zeee" when really the Queens English is "ZED"
One must say your dialect is very lazy,ghastly and horrid.
This Christmas why not treat ones-self to a "Collins English Dictionary" and the board game Scrabble !!!!

what do you guys think marr thinks of that jasmine girl that's tied to moz?

Re: Article: Johnny to be featured on BBC documentary "When Rock Goes Acoustic" (BBC4

This Christmas why not treat ones-self to a "Collins English Dictionary" and the board game Scrabble !!!!

I bet you're great company on a night out! Pretentious nothing.

Re: Article: Johnny to be featured on BBC documentary "When Rock Goes Acoustic" (BBC4

what do you guys think marr thinks of that jasmine girl that's tied to moz?

he probably thinks that they're exactly the same.

Hey BOZ, Simon & Jesse: Safe guard those most treasured guitars & do Not bring to uSa! They maybe stolen at the airports if you bring them here. The owner of Gibson Guitar Co. here in America is under assualt by the feds because Gibson may or may not comply with some "law" concerning wood in India. :crazy:You have the connections, check it out. Willie Nelson won't bring his favorite guitar , "Trigger", to any airport here, as it maybe confiscated, never to be returned. It's all about "power" for the counterfit culture, soon to collapse called, "amerika":crazy:.... Good Luck.:thumb:

Perhaps you could teach yourself the correct grammar to use when using the term "Queen's English" at the same time Charles?

Perhaps you could teach yourself the correct grammar to use when using the term "Queen's English" at the same time Charles?

Love Charles.

Just watched it and he didn't perform Unhappy Birthday. Just a brief snippet of Bigmouth.

and a brief snippet of William, it Was Really Nothing. Its on BBC IPlayer, its in the 20 mins from the end.

Was a really good show. Some interesting stuff from Marr, and then the singer from Manic Street Preachers talking about his favourite Smiths songs... worth watching!

Johnny still knows how to play guitar, he definately is in top 10 influetial guitarist all time

hope someone will Dl or youtube the part which Johnny Marr is in conversation with who, or been asked
and ofcourse his musical parts

thanks in advance

:guitar:

Perhaps you should learn when to use question marks and when to use exclamation marks when trying to be a clever little dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should learn when to use question marks and when to use exclamation marks when trying to be a clever little dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What mistakes did they make? Can you tell us?

It's good that the moderators stay above the stupidity.

No, wait.

he probably thinks that they're exactly the same.

THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE!

i used to have the hots for her but not anymore.....she's become a joke.

What mistakes did they make? Can you tell us?

Auntie Fatty

You make no sense or logic!!!
"They" ??????
Oh well you tried and you failed,
Cash on the nail.

Goodbye

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom