Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
to make money and to be on a Glastonbury stage with no drama. He can be that artist and have a following without the drama and constant media problems that Moz creates for himself. Who wouldnt want in their 50s to have that? Moz craves drama, JM just wants to be who he is which is a musician.

I agree, but that's what I mean about Johnny having changed and become more ambitious. There was a time when he was happy to just session with other people and band-hop - he even said himself that he had never wanted to sing & he used to say that he never liked playing live. Maybe he just had enough of being a sidekick and thought 'Why not have a go?'

what for one minute would you do Amy if you did actually discover he was racist? I know you say he isn't but in reality you don't really know because you don't know him. If you did meet him and it became apparent that he was racist would you try to find an excuse or would you disown him?

I've never made excuses for Morrissey, I was devastated to see him supporting nutters like For Britain. His views and his political 'statements' have gotten worse and worse, they can't be papered over. Does it make him definitively racist, or chronically stupid, or both? I don't know but I think it aligns him with racists and that's hideous enough. I half-hope that one day he will come to his senses.

How many of the super fans on this site bought one of those signed non-Moz albums? Let's see some pictures!

think Oh My was just pointing out that those records will be worth more than the solo albums signed by him, from a collector’s point of view.

oh god.

There have been rumours of such a thing for decades.

It will never happen. Not in a million years will either of them want it to happen regardless of the millions they could earn from it.

Neither of them need it or want it. If someone offered me an enormous amount of money to be close to someone I split up with 30 years ago, I'd have to be broke and facing ruin to even consider it, and even then I probably wouldn't.

Moz wont associate with :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: no matter how broke he happens to be. Which is very broke since he is selling his belongings.🤒
Claims the gizmo to be vintage :lbf:
personally I wouldnt bid more than a fiver but be that it as it may
nerds like george slamon will buy anything, hes ready to sell his
pencil eraser collection to bid higher, all the money he has, a tenner.:)

Probably pissy cause his dad hasn’t released a hit since the 80s

I've never made excuses for Morrissey, I was devastated to see him supporting nutters like For Britain. His views and his political 'statements' have gotten worse and worse, they can't be papered over. Does it make him definitively racist, or chronically stupid, or both? I don't know but I think it aligns him with racists and that's hideous enough. I half-hope that one day he will come to his senses.

Why are For Britain nutters? Why are they any worse than what we have? It's ok to be against mass immigration and crime and terrorism. It really is.

Why are For Britain nutters? Why are they any worse than what we have? It's ok to be against mass immigration and crime and terrorism. It really is.

They are the scum of the earth.

I reckon the California Son has no blikey idea what "for Brittin" is. A dude from the San Fernando Valley doesn't give a shit what goes on outside of So-Cal. He does what Pete tells him to do and say, to sell records in Brittin and keep the mporiumuk the highest selling merch website for a living pop star. I reckon you people are so lost c*** tit twat nutters fark arse fek'll chipper curry inn nnnn nnnn nn nnn n it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom