Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine reducing your fathers career (the only reason anybody knows who you are) to this... It is more of a dunk on Marr then Morrissey - your own son would rather fixate on your band members drama then name a song he likes by you! That's got to hurt.

What's "got to hurt" is watching a racist tool destroy the legacy of your father's band. And seeing apologists like you continue to suck at Morrissey's teat no matter WHAT he says or does. UGH.

The larger implications of this is that Johnny was one of Morrissey's closest friends, privy to many thoughts and statements that were not public. For Johnny's son to call him racist in public like that means one thing: Morrissey is racist.

You're delusional. Johnny Marr would have found success with or without that racist shite Morrissey. One of the foremost reasons you likely love The Smiths is Johnny's timeless guitar work. SO ZIP IT, DIPSHIT.
Of course the guitar is excellent, but without the brilliant lyrics and vocals, it’s just guitar DIPSHIT. And I’m still waiting for proof from you morons of his so called “racism”.

What's "got to hurt" is watching a racist tool destroy the legacy of your father's band. And seeing apologists like you continue to suck at Morrissey's teat no matter WHAT he says or does. UGH.
How about getting the f*** off the site if you hate Morrissey so much? Won’t your grandparents worry if you’re not home by 8?

Of course the guitar is excellent, but without the brilliant lyrics and vocals, it’s just guitar DIPSHIT. And I’m still waiting for proof from you morons of his so called “racism”.

I think I said it best in my first reply: You're delusional. If you can't see the beauty and magic of what Marr created on his own with his guitar work, then you're deaf, dumb, and blind. Remove Morrissey's vocals from The Smiths catalogue, and you're still left with some of the most memorable melodies and music of that era.

How about getting the f*** off the site if you hate Morrissey so much? Won’t your grandparents worry if you’re not home by 8?

Aw, someone's butt hurt. And also a butthole.

I don't hate Morrissey. I just hate what he's become. He abandoned the values that endeared him to so many of us.

And this is a free and open forum, so nope... I'm not going anywhere.

Everyone here recognizes Marr's skills. The Smiths were greater than the sum of it's own parts. That being said, I love Moz's solo work INFINITELY more than anything Johnny has had a hand in since he walked away.

Young Marr has lived a nice comfortable life courtesy of his dad meeting Moz at a young age, more so than if they never formed a group.

Funny how things work out though, Johnny's last album charted higher than either of Morrissey's last 2.

Here's a much better t-shirt for yourself, Nerak, Verso, Radis Noir, and countless others on Solo!

ssrco,long_t_shirt,mens,fafafa:ca443f4786,front,square_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1.jpg

Well at least unlike Jesse, Johnny doesn't have a bee in his barnet...

:rolleyes:
What an unpleasant little man Tobias reveals himself to be. Ugh.

Aw, someone's butt hurt. And also a butthole.

I don't hate Morrissey. I just hate what he's become. He abandoned the values that endeared him to so many of us.

And this is a free and open forum, so nope... I'm not going anywhere.
In short you hate anyone who disagrees with your liberal views. Atypical left wing baby.

In short, you're short on brain cells... bébé.

Now now . Careful with calling people "baby". There's baby as in baby :baby: and baby, as in, you know, baybayyy

It's just confusing everybody, people, please leave babies out of this.

Well at least unlike Jesse, Johnny doesn't have a bee in his barnet...

:rolleyes:
What an unpleasant little man Tobias reveals himself to be. Ugh.

It's in his interests to ensure The Smiths don't reform, Johnny would have Boz as the rhythm guitarist rather than that ham fisted twat.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom