Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the person slagging off Nile Marr.

I haven't been slagging off Nile Marr in every post I've made for the past 10 years, I think that's the difference, Radis.

I haven't been slagging off Nile Marr in every post I've made for the past 10 years, I think that's the difference, Radis.
Neither has Peter. Or are you arguing that blind hatred is OK so long as it's in moderation?

Neither has Peter. Or are you arguing that blind hatred is OK so long as it's in moderation?

Yes, he has. Spewing the same bile in unrelated threads on unrelated topics, for years, is not just 'blind hatred', it's unhinged. It's scary. And I remember Skinny before he was like that, when he was a moderator. He was very different, he was a lot more pleasant and easy-going, and something just changed. Cutting Nile Marr down in one thread for biting the hand that feeds is not in the same universe.

Last edited:
Whenever anything like this happens (Spencer's comment, side-eye from Johnny), I can just imagine Jesse gathering all the 'evidence' and slithering off to report it to the Boss, breathless with glee.

"Look, Sire...BETRAYALS...".

*desperately trying to claw the Smiths gold discs from the wall*

I feel sorry for the guy. He doesn't even realize he's a flying monkey. He thinks Morrissey is "empathic" because he listened to his sob stories once and pretended to be horrified. Dude, get a grip. Face your own issues before lashing out at anybody on behalf of your jotten jefe.
And mocking other people's haircuts? Maybe he'd be better employed in a salon? Maybe it's time for a career change?

It's when I saw Jesse sitting next to Alanis Morrissette in a video that I realized the guy had problems. She was beaming and... he wasn't. I bet he was grumpy because she was happy.
Thank God, he found Morrissey, ad he felt immediately better .:lbf:

Who gives a shit. A lot of people out there despise Morrissey. Do they all deserve threads where the sycophantic dunces of this forum can take their shot?

Imagine reducing your fathers career (the only reason anybody knows who you are) to this... It is more of a dunk on Marr then Morrissey - your own son would rather fixate on your band members drama then name a song he likes by you! That's got to hurt.

Hey kid, your old man is NOBODY without Morrissey. So zip it.

Oh God. Just when everybody more or less agreed on a thread for once! doh:

Gotta say though, Nile seems more quick-witted than Sam...

War of the Heirs: Nile 1 Sam 0
(No Jesse you can't play you're not the heir.)(and stop sobbing.)

The odd thing about the OP's post is that I can't find any evidence of such a picture on Nile's IG. The picture suggests it's part of the Hair Q&A 'story' but it's not there now. I'm wondering where the OP got it from and whether it's recent or not.

like you said, it is as story, so they are only available for 24 hours. It is from a few days ago. I took a sceencap from his ig. Anyway, Nile has trashed moz before...

Hey kid, your old man is NOBODY without Morrissey. So zip it.

You're delusional. Johnny Marr would have found success with or without that racist shite Morrissey. One of the foremost reasons you likely love The Smiths is Johnny's timeless guitar work. SO ZIP IT, DIPSHIT.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom