Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
The odd thing about the OP's post is that I can't find any evidence of such a picture on Nile's IG. The picture suggests it's part of the Hair Q&A 'story' but it's not there now. I'm wondering where the OP got it from and whether it's recent or not.
Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. When the screenshot was posted here yesterday I went to Nile's Instagram to see if it was still there and there were some answers from the Q&A still in his story, but they were from 23 hours ago, so I suppose the post in question had already disappeared.

He also mocked their (Johnny's and Nile's) haircuts. Very bitchy but also pretty funny.

View attachment 58714
I suppose it must be psychologically trying for poor Jesse being Morrissey's guitarist. I mean, it can't be nice knowing that as soon as he starts playing a guitar riff written by someone with a 'mall barnet' the house is going to erupt, in contrast with the polite applause his own efforts receive.

Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours. When the screenshot was posted here yesterday I went to Nile's Instagram to see if it was still there and there were some answers from the Q&A still in his story, but they were from 23 hours ago, so I suppose the post in question had already disappeared.

OK, fair enough but then why, at the top of Nile Marr's IG profile are there several stories, one of which is the one in the picture in the original comment?
(Edit: I'm happy to concede that my ignorance of the finer points of IG maybe feeding my suspicion about this screenshot.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying anything other than I am dubious of screenshots posted on the internet if I can't find the original or the same screenshot posted elsewhere.

Yes, I thought it was a hoax at first also, because I couldn’t find it either. But if it was, wouldn’t have Nile stated it was a hoax by now?

Yes, I thought it was a hoax at first also, because I couldn’t find it either. But if it was, wouldn’t have Nile stated it was a hoax by now?
He may not be aware of its existence. I doubt he's a regular here.

He may not be aware of its existence. I doubt he's a regular here.

But didn’t Jesse see it, And comment on it?

I’m sure someone would have informed Nile about Jesse’s comment.

OK, fair enough but then why, at the top of Nile Marr's IG profile are there several stories, one of which is the one the picture in the original comment?
The picture posted here was from a Q&A titled "Hair Q&A returns". If you look at the highlights in his IG profile there are two "Hair Q&As", one posted 52 weeks ago and another posted 41 weeks ago. You will notice that the "Q&A box" in both looks different from the one depicted in the screenshot, which is the one that was used in his most recent "Hair Q&A", which he hasn't added to his Instagram Story Highlights (yet).

I'm going to stop thinking about Nile Marr and his highlights (dyed or otherwise) now.

Jesus, Jesse, must you be bored...There's nothing for you here.

Go write a song about somebody's mum. Make it a "melancoeliac" hymn that people intolerant to gluten will be able to sing and spin in California.

(...Well, you know how easily upset you are, Jesse. Why else do you think Morrissey picked you?)

:rolleyes:

Whenever anything like this happens (Spencer's comment, side-eye from Johnny), I can just imagine Jesse gathering all the 'evidence' and slithering off to report it to the Boss, breathless with glee.

"Look, Sire...BETRAYALS...".

*desperately trying to claw the Smiths gold discs from the wall*

Well indeed. A no-talent non-entity shilling for a family member. That would never happen in Morrissey's world.

At least Sam sticks to his crap Photoshops. Can you imagine if he decided to take aim at Johnny?
The reins of Central would be passed over in 5, 4, 3...

thanks to morrissey (and johnny) baby nile is afforded a career in music (even if it's a shit one). if it wasn't for morrissey (and johnny), nile would be flipping veggie burgers somewhere for minimum wage and "trying" to start a band. i mean, talk about biting the hand that as fed you all of these years and continues to feed you and your family through smiths royalties. go f*** yourself nile marr and your trying to be cool and edgy on social media. jfc. just shut up.

And Nile can scarcely be labelled 'a no-talent non-entity.' 'TV Broke My Brain' was a decent debut album and anyone who plays with Hans Zimmer is unlikely to be talentless.

He's a non-entity who is good with a guitar, as anybody would be if Johnny Marr happened to be your Dad. And Dad got him the Hans Zimmer gig, obviously.

Well indeed. A no-talent non-entity shilling for a family member. That would never happen in Morrissey's world.

Can you take your mind off your seething hatred for Morrissey for just one second? Ever?

He's a non-entity who is good with a guitar, as anybody would be if Johnny Marr happened to be your Dad. And Dad got him the Hans Zimmer gig, obviously.
He's less of a non-entity than you or me. It's not easy trying to forge a career in the shadow of a famous parent. Having such a parent is both a help and a hindrance.

He's less of a non-entity than you or me. It's not easy trying to forge a career in the shadow of a famous parent. Having such a parent is both a help and a hindrance.

He's got a famous Dad, and that's all. He has no hope of his own career, any more than James McCartney does. Taking pot-shots at Morrissey is a way for him to get attention.

He's got a famous Dad, and that's all. He has no hope of his own career, any more than James McCartney does. Taking pot-shots at Morrissey is a way for him to get attention.
Because Morrissey has never taken pot-shots at people in order to get attention, has he?

Because Morrissey has never taken pot-shots at people in order to get attention, has he?

He has, but not at Marr. And not at Marr's obnoxious offspring.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom