Johnny Marr's son calls Morrissey a racist on Instagram

EgY7B7-XkAA1LVk

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesse must read Solo then, how else has he even seen it? Pretty sure he won't follow Nile Marr's social media accounts.
You're probably not on twitter then. It was posted there by one of the usual bunch before it made it to solo.

You're probably not on twitter then. It was posted there by one of the usual bunch before it made it to solo.

Ohh, right. I don't use Twitter much, no. There must be more Nile followers than I thought!

Wonder what Mozzer’s kids think.

Jesse must read Solo then, how else has he even seen it?
Jesus, Jesse, must you be bored...There's nothing for you here.

Go write a song about somebody's mum. Make it a "melancoeliac" hymn that people intolerant to gluten will be able to sing and spin in California.

(...Well, you know how easily upset you are, Jesse. Why else do you think Morrissey picked you?)

:rolleyes:

Phew, I almost got into trouble with Jesse there. :sweatsmile:

It's funny how the employees and the family members never read Solo though, given the amount of time their boss...-Aaanyway.

So says a non-entity who is only known (to anyone) thanks to his father and said "racist" in the first place. A non-entity who knows for sure that M has just lost his Mum, too. Shut the f*** up, Nile, the only people 'asking' you anything are Smiths fans and your life will be lived in Daddy's shadow, so it's probably best not to piss off the meal ticket.
Well indeed. A no-talent non-entity shilling for a family member. That would never happen in Morrissey's world.

The odd thing about the OP's post is that I can't find any evidence of such a picture on Nile's IG. The picture suggests it's part of the Hair Q&A 'story' but it's not there now. I'm wondering where the OP got it from and whether it's recent or not.

Well indeed. A no-talent non-entity shilling for a family member. That would never happen in Morrissey's world.
And Nile can scarcely be labelled 'a no-talent non-entity.' 'TV Broke My Brain' was a decent debut album and anyone who plays with Hans Zimmer is unlikely to be talentless.

And Nile can scarcely be labelled 'a no-talent non-entity.' 'TV Broke My Brain' was a decent debut album and anyone who plays with Hans Zimmer is unlikely to be talentless.
I agree. I was being hyperbolic to highlight the ridiculousness of the OP post

I’m quite certain, UnkleSkinny, is Nile Marr’s promoter, their alleged distaste for Moz is almost identical.

The odd thing about the OP's post is that I can't find any evidence of such a picture on Nile's IG. The picture suggests it's part of the Hair Q&A 'story' but it's not there now. I'm wondering where the OP got it from and whether it's recent or not.

Are you saying it's fake and "Jayne Mansfields" is trying to make us mad at Nile for NOTHING?
:eek:
.."Jane Mansfields" is probably just Sam, then. (He thought "Marilyn Monroe" would be too obvious. Clever man, that Sam.)

Are you saying it's fake and "Jayne Mansfields" is trying to make us mad at Nile for NOTHING?
:eek:
.."Jane Mansfields" is probably just Sam, then. (He thought "Marilyn Monroe" would be too obvious. Clever man, that Sam.)
I'm not saying anything other than I am dubious of screenshots posted on the internet if I can't find the original or the same screenshot posted elsewhere.

Has SER given his own views on much?....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom