Johnny Marr "Would You Rather..."

I sleep on silk pillowcases. I deserve to.

when you ready to replace them, paint some flowery nonsense on them and put them on ebay for :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
to bid. start the bid low but when DramaJ tries to snatch for a couple of quid, outbid him the cheeky and cheap twat.:handok:

Flawless skin. Is he ageing in reverse?

Putting Isaac Brock and Matt Johnson on lead vocals but ignoring Moz was a bit dickish. I Told You I Was Right tour, eh?

Putting Isaac Brock and Matt Johnson on lead vocals but ignoring Moz was a bit dickish. I Told You I Was Right tour, eh?

I think that's where the question was trying to head and he side-stepped it. Johnny wouldn't touch Moz with a ten foot pole at this point. He did mention Andy though!

:rolleyes:

vintage i love lucy zippered lumberjack maternity jacket:flushed:
surely an ebay purchase.:smiley:

Thought the same thing.....

The I told you I was right was a cheeky reference to splitting from Morrissey long ago. I'm sad. Luv em both.

The I told you I was right was a cheeky reference to splitting from Morrissey long ago. I'm sad. Luv em both.

Same. Like watching parents at war or something. Johnny should know better.

War? Everyone's fighting a war against Moz these days. Moz has spoken badly about everyone in the world except Marr.

War? Everyone's fighting a war against Moz these days. Moz has spoken badly about everyone in the world except Marr.

This is so true and yet it makes Johnny's little jibes seem even more unreasonable.

unreasonable ?

ungrateful.

Oof, Johnny getting everyone salty. Yet they admire Moz when he does it. They are both good at manipulating the press, to different ends.

when you ready to replace them, paint some flowery nonsense on them and put them on ebay for :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
to bid. start the bid low but when DramaJ tries to snatch for a couple of quid, outbid him the cheeky and cheap twat.:handok:

Are you suggesting that I forge M's sig on my USED silk pillowcases and then peddle them on EBAY for a small profit? I'm insulted. Outraged, even.

i was listening to california son when it hit me. i went directly to ebay and searched until i finally found it
;)

s-l1600.jpg

there is where HE GETS HIS:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:!!!! goes for 10 us dollars.:handok: white hair paint for
the small ear patch 5 us dollars extra.:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom