Johnny Marr wins 2021 Boss Lifetime Achievement Award

Screenshot_20210130-040754~2.png

Screenshot_20210130-040420~2.png

(Video stills from Marr's IG, Jan. 30th).

Article from 10 days prior:

Johnny Marr receives Boss Lifetime Achievement Award at NAMM Believe in Music Week

The Smiths legend and CE-2 Chorus pedal devotee is honored for “inspiring a generation to pick up a guitar”

Regards,
FWD.

Usually spotted with an entourage at gigs.

Regards,
FWD.
Always wondered what Morrissey did to David "Action" Peschek that traumatised him to the point where he couldn't listen to his records anymore...

🤒
this dumb advert award should have gone to the Cribs FFS they were the ones who sold out the show.:rage:
Not Le:frogface::blushing:

🤒
this dumb advert award should have gone to the Cribs FFS they were the ones who sold out the show.:rage:
Not Le:frogface::blushing:
You are as swift as a stump. Why hate Johnny Marr? He is a gentleman. I often assume all of the Johnny haters are Moz posting. It simply makes no sense. Johnny Marr is a treasure. And not very offensive either.

I reckon the Oregon Son's stalkers must not be as bad as the California Son's stalkers if the Oregon Son doesn't need to leave his house in Portland to make his vid from a hotel like when the California Son had to go to the Sunset Marquis to make a vid and there where still loonies here conducting digital forensic analysis of objects in the room to try and pinpoint his location and fantasize that he would actually post a vid of himself at his house in Malibu. Dude is not going to make the same mistake as the old house from the importance mate winding it up bunnyman twat tit c*** inn n nn nn nnnnn nn nn nn nn nnn nnn nn it.

Fark Arse

Nice tributes from Iggy Pop, Stephen Street, Billy Duffy and tons of others. Johnny talks about some pedals he used in the Smiths, most notably the Boss Chorus pedal giving them a distinct sound. He really seems like a gear nerd who knows how to translate the sounds in his head into music. He's a really rare breed.
Johnny Marr is such a great guitarist and a genuinely nice fella. It’s too bad that there are a few here who insist on hating him. Simply because he isn’t Morrissey

Johnny Marr is such a great guitarist and a genuinely nice fella. It’s too bad that there are a few here who insist on hating him. Simply because he isn’t Morrissey
...but did you see jealousy in the eyes of the tones who had to stay behind?

Absolutely right, a wonderful bloke..
His hair is great as well....one lucky man .

I will never understand the Marr bashing. He seems like a genuinely kind, generous person and sensible person, and if it wasn’t for him there would be no Smiths, and we all know what that means. Plus, he’s an otherworldly guitarist and composer, equally as brilliant in the Smiths as Moz was.

What a wonderful tribute, from some of the most legendary musicians and producers in the industry. Well deserved!!! :)

I will never understand the Marr bashing. He seems like a genuinely kind, generous person and sensible person, and if it wasn’t for him there would be no Smiths, and we all know what that means. Plus, he’s an otherworldly guitarist and composer, equally as brilliant in the Smiths as Moz was.
Right. I have a theory. Years ago Morrissey posted he under a handle I can’t recall. I wonder if he and or Sam are the angry posters. A theory I have been test Hong for a long time. Marr is not someone who anyone hates. He isn’t offensive.

Right. I have a theory. Years ago Morrissey posted he under a handle I can’t recall. I wonder if he and or Sam are the angry posters. A theory I have been test Hong for a long time. Marr is not someone who anyone hates. He isn’t offensive.
Some might say that Morrissey isn’t offensive, just has stronger, different views than a lot of other people, an extremist I would say...

marr without porter is just little lost boy.
marr without M? nonexistence.
And yet , Johnny was asked to be in a number of bands pre Smith. Moz was only asked to be in one.
Johnny can go and get a record deal , anytime. Morrissey has been dropped again.
Morrissey is so popular he rarely even makes record companies any real cash.

JR, :handpointright: :guardsman: :handpointleft: Sr is known to be a complete twat FFS dont think that because there are some trolls on here makes it otherwise.🤒
Look how he attributing this prize to himself that should belong to the Cribs who sold out the show.:censored:
nobody in the concert even knew who he was, or if he was even there yet there he is receiving the prize that properly belongs to the Cribs. Same MO he did with Moz:censored:

And yet , Johnny was asked to be in a number of bands pre Smith. Moz was only asked to be in one.
Johnny can go and get a record deal , anytime. Morrissey has been dropped again.
Morrissey is so popular he rarely even makes record companies any real cash.
Naw. Morrissey is a good touring artist. That’s where the $ is.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom