Johnny Marr video - "Girl Afraid"

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Isn’t this clip from a year or two ago?

Either way, it lacks the punch and emotion without Rourke’s beaudiful bass.

and lacks the magic, that is Moz.

:cool:

Ohhh Johnny I love it, he touches us, shares with us, instead Moz does not!! He doesn't give us a picture, it seems to me that Moz doesn't love his fans, and he proves it to me with something, come on Moz !!! We're here waiting

Every time Johnny plays Moz is singing with him..... The Smiths are Morrissey and Marr doesn't need anything else,.. well it would be awesome a Meeting Moz Johnny!!!! They love each other and have a child in common, put aside pride and think how great and exciting it would be for us to see them again on a ,!!!!! I love Johnny, but a little more Mozua.. My Moz is the biggest thing there is

yeah he's good at guitar and that but it's not like these songs are particularly interesting without Morrissey

Meanwhile uncle Steve is shacked up in Malibu eating a tofu scramble with little Sammy and vegan Doritos not particularly concerned with girllssssss or being afraid of them living in America unlike drama J who has abandoned his old pacific northwesttttt property fackin kunttttt in innnn innnnnnnit mateeee

Froggyfying is not music:hammer:

Jesse doesnt need a capo on every song:)
the fat hasnt seeped into his fingers like
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::hammer:

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom