Johnny Marr video - "Girl Afraid"

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
R

Roger O

I think Morrissey did Hand in Glove with Iggy for this new record. Sweet of Johnny to do these for us old die hards. He thinks of us.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

suco song🤒
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is very scary looking with the wig helmet and tats all over
himself, girls would be afraid if they saw him coming😲

A

Anonymous

Nice. I'm sometimes suprised Johnny remembers all these old Smiths songs. I know he wrote the things, but unless he was secretly strumming away at home, there must have been a huge gap of a few decades after 1987 when he wasn't thinking or playing these notes at all.

A

Anonymous

Anyone know if this is this taken from anywhere or available in a higher resolution?

D

Deleted member 29235

Anyone know if this is this taken from anywhere or available in a higher resolution?

It's a Youtube video as well but I'm not sure the resolution is any higher. It looks like it was filmed on a fairly mediocre phone camera.

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Great stuff. I'd love to hear "Back to the Old House".

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I love the way he's turning into a fat f***er. I'm enamoured by the way they behaved. I love it.
Are you back on the sauce? He's been rake-thin most of his life and isn't 'fat' at all.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .777

🤒
very good 👁️
:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: appears to have gained a considerable
amount of fat:bowing:
on the video it looks like the fat belt gave out:spoutingwhale:

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA
Nice - but can Johnny play 'The Kid's a Looker'? :unsure:

Yeah, don’t know why Marr hasn’t
tried to cover any Morrissey solo songs? Does he think he’s above them? They’re great songs regardless of his history with Morrissey/Smiths, Johnny might need to let go of his ego and try his hand at Driving your girlfriend home or Billy Budd, etc.

Marr are you reading this ?!

Yes, it’s a dare.

:cool:

A

Anonymous

Yeah, don’t know why Marr hasn’t
tried to cover any Morrissey solo songs? Does he think he’s above them? They’re great songs regardless of his history with Morrissey/Smiths, Johnny might need to let go of his ego and try his hand at Driving your girlfriend home or Billy Budd, etc.

Marr are you reading this ?!

Yes, it’s a dare.

:cool:

I would love to hear Morrissey cover Hi Hello as well!

TheSmiths_1985

Isn’t this clip from a year or two ago?

Either way, it lacks the punch and emotion without Rourke’s beaudiful bass.

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Top Bottom