Johnny Marr performing "How Soon Is Now?" Live at KCRW's Apogee Sessions

marred

Some of Johnny Marr's greatest guitar on HSIN. I don't know how I haven't seen this before. His vocals aren't half bad either.

Johnny has so much energy and genuinely loves what he does - it's great to see.

"Please, Please, Please..." from the same session is magical too, though it doesn't seem to be on YouTube now.

"Please, Please, Please..." from the same session is magical too, though it doesn't seem to be on YouTube now.

Dont you ever get tired from the constant trolling???:mad:

look at the video peeps, the old washed up dweeb can hardly shake his twig like leg FFS:lbf:
this video was prior to his collapse where the crowd had to hold him up and transport him
to the tent.:straightface:

Here it is and it is lovely and heartfelt.

Dont you ever get tired from the constant trolling???:mad:

look at the video peeps, the old washed up dweeb can hardly shake his twig like leg FFS:lbf:
this video was prior to his collapse where the crowd had to hold him up and transport him
to the tent.:straightface:

While you have been wasting your useless life away trolling on here, Johnny’s been preparing for a number of spring/summer festival dates, 3 announced already with more to come.

You should be happy today though, you have had 2 responses to your 100’s of troll posts over the last 2 weeks.

:rolleyes:

apologies to the board for having to respond to this skinny surface troll again. if i dont
do it nobody will.:( sad very sad but true.o_O

whats this about 'johnny is preparing' WTF:swear are you boyfriends with the little twat
that you take such liberties with his preparations FFS??:swear

'johnny is preparing' to put on his wig:expressionless:

and its not Johnny its LEPEW:rage:

he doing 3 sponging jobs in the summer, snatching himself to iggy pop, supergrass and primal scream
well done Preparation LePew:mask:

0 shows by his own dweebie self, since he can sell no tickets on his own, poor sod.:grin:

apologies to the board for having to respond to this skinny surface troll again. if i dont
do it nobody will.:( sad very sad but true.o_O

whats this about 'johnny is preparing' WTF:swear are you boyfriends with the little twat
that you take such liberties with his preparations FFS??:swear

'johnny is preparing' to put on his wig:expressionless:

and its not Johnny its LEPEW:rage:

he doing 3 sponging jobs in the summer, snatching himself to iggy pop, supergrass and primal scream
well done Preparation LePew:mask:

0 shows by his own dweebie self, since he can sell no tickets on his own, poor sod.:grin:

Ha ha ha ha ha, and what will you be doing this summer, probably hiding in the cupboard wanking while watching your mum with her latest customer.

i wont be spending any time checking out tiny dudes and their "Preparation Hs":lbf:
or following them around and around the dumb cul de sac.:cool:

(apologies to the board for once again responding to this annoying skinny troll, mommy
must not be around to knot his bib)o_O

i wont be spending any time checking out tiny dudes and their "Preparation Hs":lbf:
or following them around and around the dumb cul de sac.:cool:

(apologies to the board for once again responding to this annoying skinny troll, mommy
must not be around to knot his bib)o_O

Who do you think you are apologising to? Virtually all members have you on ignore, that’s what’s so funny, you spend hours posting your pathetic troll shit and hardly anyone sees the posts.

Who do you think you are apologising to? Virtually all members have you on ignore, that’s what’s so funny, you spend hours posting your pathetic troll shit and hardly anyone sees the posts.

o_O

again I apologize to the board for having to deal with this dumb skinny troll.:straightface:
nobody pays any attention to him to so he does a LePew sponging trick by
sponging and snatching my posts. he has no sense of reality same as
Le Pew.o_O who thinks hes a star but is but a sidekick.:straightface:

o_O

again I apologize to the board for having to deal with this dumb skinny troll.:straightface:
nobody pays any attention to him to so he does a LePew sponging trick by
sponging and snatching my posts. he has no sense of reality same as
Le Pew.o_O who thinks hes a star but is but a sidekick.:straightface:

Ha ha ha ha - showing what a dick you are yet again. Are you aware that logged in users can see how many responses each person gets? You really are a f***ing retard, lol.

WTF? how many more times are you going to propose that nobody responds to my posts after responding to my post?:lbf:

Poor witless c***.:lbf:

Frens and Fams again I apologize but this skinny troll fake id seems to be set on repeat:lbf:

WTF? how many more times are you going to propose that nobody responds to my posts after responding to my post?:lbf:

Poor witless c***.:lbf:

Frens and Fams again I apologize but this skinny troll fake id seems to be set on repeat:lbf:

Are you completely f***ing thick, I pointed out earlier that I'm the only person who responds to you and I only do that because I feel sorry for you.

Although I do notice that your dim c*** conjoined twin Puppet Parrot likes your messages and marks everyone else's as trolls. What's it like sharing the same head, suppose at least you can wank each other off.

:straightface:

Again the dumb cuck responds saying that nobody respondso_O

then , in addition the troll complains that his posts have been marked as trolling.:head-smack:
lets see... you are a troll therefore you are trolling therefore the appropriate mark is troll.:tiphat:

the poor idiot c***:censored: mommy must tie the bib on top of his head FFS:censored:

Are you completely f***ing thick, I pointed out earlier that I'm the only person who responds to you and I only do that because I feel sorry for you.

Although I do notice that your dim c*** conjoined twin Puppet Parrot likes your messages and marks everyone else's as trolls. What's it like sharing the same head, suppose at least you can wank each other off.

Skinny please disconnect this troll sign in or at the very least put it on pause. It continues replying while saying he doesn't. Maybe time to pull the plug on the chip.

Back
Top Bottom