Johnny Marr on his forthcoming autobiography - "...won't be any kind of response to anything"

Johnny you don't need to look into the camera in every single shot

3 whole seconds into the video, you'll find the first shot of Johnny not looking into camera. Are you Stevie Wonder, cos your vision is seriously poor?

3 whole seconds into the video, you'll find the first shot of Johnny not looking into camera. Are you Stevie Wonder, cos your vision is seriously poor?

and the rest he's looking straight into the camera you f***ing anonymous idiot. I can't be bothered being polite to argumentative anonymous posters. Log in you slobs.

Last edited:
and the rest he's looking straight into the camera you f***ing anonymous idiot.

The next shot of Johnny not looking at the camera is 9 seconds in (and that's letting you off of a long shot before that).
I think you need a visit to the opticians, 'cos you are blind as a f***ing bat.

Johnny you don't need to look into the camera in every single shot and wear he same outfit on every single video.

btw why is his thread not in Other music?[/QUOTE]

Because he's....

Johnny f***in Marr.jpg

Got to admit that Johnny looks in amazing shape in that photo. Sure, we all know he dyes his hair, but that photo looks like it could have been taken 5 years after 'Strangeways' - not 27 years. The running/vegan diet/no booze lifestyle is obviously working well for him.
Johnny looks in.amazing Shap? If you like dyed black hair LA style midgets. Then maybe. Johnny seems like a good man but looks shit his lp the messenger is just typical manc BS

My guess would be that Moz is enjoying his fame and fortune by traveling, reading, and all the other things I'd be doing if I had tons of dough and didn't have to work hard to live.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom