Johnny Marr frink thread

Re: Johnny frink thread

johnny-marr_400x300shkl.jpg

This photo is really sexy.

Never seen this one before, it's great. There aren't nearly enough candids of Morrissey and Marr, it's nice to see them just minding their business and ambling around (Glastonbury I believe?). Johnny's hair is a wonder and Moz looks lovely too.

Never seen this one before, it's great. There aren't nearly enough candids of Morrissey and Marr, it's nice to see them just minding their business and ambling around (Glastonbury I believe?). Johnny's hair is a wonder and Moz looks lovely too.

Yeah, this is a great photo. Paul Norris took it, and only just put it up on flickr last September.

Beautiful photograph. Nice fookin' guitar too -- looks like it's got abalone trim. Mama like.

Too short :( The hair, I mean. That and the glum expression/lack of color - this could be captioned "Johnny Marr was sentenced to prison in 1947."

Too short :( The hair, I mean. That and the glum expression/lack of color - this could be captioned "Johnny Marr was sentenced to prison in 1947."
Had to post, never saw that pic before

Johnny mentioned on Twitter awhile back that they're (Fender?) coming out with a copy of his Jaguar guitar as seen in that blue photo above. I axed him if it would come with the autumn leaves stickers from Walmart and was ignored for my pains.

I "tweeted" him a question on his tattoos and he never replied either. :tears:

This picture is brilliant, never seen it before - it looks Smiths-era though. That is one small, cramped hallway...I like to think that he's serenading Moz through the walls :blushing:

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom