Johnny Marr Compares Pro-Brexit Campaign to Nazis

Farage: "We’ve done it without a single bullet being fired".

Of all the metaphors he could have chosen.

Johnny is right! i love him. Btw, why no one in this forums is asking why moz hasn't released a tty statement on brexit, yet he has no problem giving his opinion on american politics?

I wish the best for the UK. The stock market scare will balance out. Just in principle I don't feel centralized government is good as it seems to put another layer of government between the citizen and their alleged representatives, but I don't know enough about the specific issue to have an opinion. I tend to support the left and they seem to think this is a mistake, but that doesn't completely convince me either. The "left" in the US have completely sold out the people in the past couple of decades so I don't know.
I do hear that this means that the sick, the homeless, and the poor will lose benefits they would have with UK in the EU but this doesn't have to be. You can still vote.

Last edited:
Johnny is right! i love him. Btw, why no one in this forums is asking why moz hasn't released a tty statement on brexit, yet he has no problem giving his opinion on american politics?

Well just to put the record straight go to the forum section and read the posts under the heading BREXIT.
Enjoy it's all there.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Back
Top Bottom