Johnny and tattoos

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
FB_IMG_1564223336739.jpg

So Johnny posted this on Facebook for Aldous Huxley's birthday - and I can't take my eyes off the tattoos, he must have loads now? He seemed to start with these when he was about 45 and keep adding to them. I remember him saying that Moz really liked them but I'm more towards the "midlife crisis" explanation ... Just wondered what anyone else thought :lbf:

View attachment 51221
So Johnny posted this on Facebook for Aldous Huxley's birthday - and I can't take my eyes off the tattoos, he must have loads now? He seemed to start with these when he was about 45 and keep adding to them. I remember him saying that Moz really liked them but I'm more towards the "midlife crisis" explanation ... Just wondered what anyone else thought :lbf:

WTF???o_O

who is the boyfriend on the arm? Has he been identified?:straightface:
dudes and :bird: but no missus.:expressionless:

very BIZARRO , :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
all those signs is Drama an Illuminati?:drama:

View attachment 51221

I doubt a midlife crisis. I mean tats here in America are pretty common
Among older people so I don’t think it’s really seen now as something for the young. My guess is that when he moved to California and was hanging out with more American bands like modest mouse etc he got inspired. I love the forty five rpm one

I love his tattoos. They are artful and well-considered. The man’s portrait is Aldous Huxley, hence the t-shirt. The N and S are for his children Nile and Sonny. He’s also got his wife’s name somewhere. I find them very sexy!

Honestly, it'd be kinda cool if Morrissey started getting tattoos. Provided it wasn't the For Britain logo - getting a tattoo of any political party would be lame.

Honestly, it'd be kinda cool if Morrissey started getting tattoos. Provided it wasn't the For Britain logo - getting a tattoo of any political party would be lame.

He has always written on himself so it's kind of strange he doesn't have any.

It’d be cool if Morrissey gat a tat of the infinite list

View attachment 51221

Do you remember where and when he mentioned that Morrissey liked the tattoos? I'm curious.

I love his tattoos. They are artful and well-considered. The man’s portrait is Aldous Huxley, hence the t-shirt. The N and S are for his children Nile and Sonny. He’s also got his wife’s name somewhere. I find them very sexy!

:lbf:

well considered if ever plans to be an extra in a zombie movie.:lbf:

poor hapless twat.:lbf:

Tats look fookin rank, on men, and women. I can understand a dedication or someone’s name, a loved one, or a special date or message. But to get pitted in them :sick::sick:

Do you remember where and when he mentioned that Morrissey liked the tattoos? I'm curious.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/oct/29/johnny-marr-the-smiths-morrissey-simon-hattenstone

"Had Morrissey changed – lost it, as people have suggested? Marr bursts out laughing. “Hahaha! Well, he hadn’t changed. Joke! I felt I’d changed when we met. I was teetotal, vegan and I’d just run 10 miles – that’s quite different from the person I was when I was last in the Smiths.” Did Morrissey see a difference? “I would think so, because I was in the pub not drinking. And he was knocking back the pints. I don’t think it’s any secret that he likes a drink; he’s very pro-drinking. But I’d changed quite a lot. I’ve got about nine tattooos for a start.”

He shows me his favourite – a tattoo that says 45rpm. Why 45rpm rather than 33rpm? “Faster, mate. Faster, shorter, better energy. I had my T-shirt on, so I think Morrissey noticed them, and he likes tattoos. So I was different, and I was fitter.”

One of Johnny's tats is.. a swallow on his neck!

The swallow things nags at me to though I feel I know it’s not connected to anything. Cool that’s his fav to. I know it’s a band that’s not considered cool but I love the fallout boy song lyric “fix me in forty five”. The immortality of those records is neat to me. To have yourself imprinted on a record. Makes me think of the glen Campbell song ghost on the canvas

Depends on the tattoo. Do you think it's ugly when he writes on himself?

:rolleyes:

whats with your idol, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
he has a tat with north:handpointup:
and south:handpointdown:

he dont know north from south , the dumb knob?:lbf:
he needs a tattoo to know?:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom