Jim Jim Falls - youtube music suicide warning

bored

not bitter but bored
I currently cannot play this song on youtube music (not youtube the video app) except on my phone after accepting the Viewer Discretion warning about it having suicide content in it.

I cannot play it on my google nest mini speaker or in my browser on a laptop at music.youtube.com.

Anyone else find a way to accept the warning on non mobile devices?

Spotify has no warning about it.
Right, it's a policy unique to "YouTube Music" which is a premium service similar to spotify. Anonymous posted a youtube video which I said in my original post was working fine. I was trying to explain what app I was using. I am starting to wonder if I'm on of the only people that uses it.

1638941185314.png

Right, it's a policy unique to "YouTube Music" which is a premium service similar to spotify. Anonymous posted a youtube video which I said in my original post was working fine. I was trying to explain what app I was using. I am starting to wonder if I'm on of the only people that uses it.
Haven't tried YouTube Music lately.

alexa is playing it right now for me,no warning.

alexa is playing it right now for me,no warning.
Right.. it's not an Alexa problem.
It is not a YouTube problem.
It is not a Spotify problem.
It is not an Apple Music problem.
It is not a Prime Music problem.
It is only a YouTube Music problem.

I think I'm the only person who uses it.
The best reason to use it is if you pay for music streaming, this one comes with free Premium YouTube. I have no ads, I can play videos and shut the phone off and still listen and I can download videos and play them offline such as on a plane. I haven't seen a YouTube ad in 4 or 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom