Jesse is pissed at the thieving bastards that leaked our record...

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
Last edited:
Well, if you're not a friend of him, you can't read anything because he set his profile to private...

oh, i'm sorry..but that''s all he said in a myspace blog..just these words..

I can understand completely...but I will be buying both the CD and the Vinyl of YOF on the day they are released. I've even booked the day off work in preparation. I'm going to at least 2 gigs but I am planning to attend at least 3 more, 2 of which are on the other side of the world. :guitar:

So I don't really feel that guilty. I resisted for 24 hours!! I think the vast majority of people who downloaded it will buy the hard copy as well.

Don't worry too much Jesse, most people are more impressed with Alain's efforts on this album than your ham handed attempts at pop songs.

"Modern Life is War", he's right; but don't worry Jesse, we'll buy this thing anyway!
And please remember this:
imagespiracy-20not-20theft.jpg

In preperation of what? Going down to your local record shop and buying a copy as soon as it opens? What is there to prepare for?

Jukebox Jury

i'm with you on that jukester, sorry nastysomeofusturning:( it's all getting rather silly. i'll get my copy days later and into the cd rack it goes. with military precision i may add:guitar:

Well a lot of people are pissed at Jesse\'s songwriting. So I guess that makes it all even.

Stay away from the distortion Jesse.

In preperation of what? Going down to your local record shop and buying a copy as soon as it opens? What is there to prepare for?

Catching first bus into village.
Buying YOR at local shop.
Getting bus back home.
Making pot of herbal tea.
Playing YOR loudly.
Collapsing in a swoon.

How can you go to work on a day like that?

Getting bus back home.
Playing YOR loudly.
Collapsing in a swoon.

that made my night!!:clap:

hmmmm

Getting bus back home.
Playing YOR loudly.
Collapsing in a swoon.

Do you know you can pre-order from HMV, Amazon and Recordstore.com etc? :o

Re: hmmmm

Do you know you can pre-order from HMV, Amazon and Recordstore.com etc? :o

oh..is it not the same feeling..heart beating..i don't think so..just to my opnion..sorry..i wasn't asked:rolleyes:

"Modern Life is War", he's right; but don't worry Jesse, we'll buy this thing anyway!
And please remember this:
imagespiracy-20not-20theft.jpg

Yes, but he is annoyed at the theft of the original copy, which has in turn been pirated. Also, intellectual theft / "copying" is still considered theft.

Back
Top Bottom