Jake Walters in the news

I saw his post yesterday and thought it was rather funny.

He knows a right penis when he sees one...

Not the the creased version 😤View attachment 66335

(A friend of mine once spend a lot of time removing the letters 😅)

Oh yeah? í have... friends... like that too :brows:

Frankly, í prefer my version. í don't know about you, but í have a gatefold crease where the sun don't shine. It's been a hard life...

Oh yeah? í have... friends... like that too :brows:

Frankly, í prefer my version. í don't know about you, but í have a gatefold crease where the sun don't shine. It's been a hard life...

If I had skills like that I'd be showing them off, believe me. The result was... peachy.

Last edited:
I reckon you delusional sociopath side show freaks never cease to amaze me. I reckon lets see, how would I explain this to a delusional sociopath. Jake is married to a WOMAN, who he had sex with,and then gave birth to 5 of his children. Jake lives in the Midwest and eats McDonalds and KFC. Jake only says he lives in Moz Angeles on his social media because Jake wants to add to your delusional fantasies that he lives close to Malibu and him and the California Son have gay sex when in fact the California Son has been married to Nancy since 1989 and has f***ed more chicks than Wilt Chamberlain fark arse c*** tit twat chipper curry northern base winding me up playing at inn n nn nn nn n n n n n it.

It's very funny and people love this sort of personal revenges. But I've noticed that people who pay too much attention to little personal offenses don't care too much about killers, torturers and abusers when the victims are other people. There are pricks everywhere and sometimes the bigger ones are the most forgiven.

Maybe you should make an embarrassing picture of Jeffrey Dahmer. That'll show him.
That's easy, he's dead. I wonder if someone dares to make an embarrassing picture of -let's say- Maduro living in Venezuela or any other currently powerful person under his or her influence. Morrissey did it in his own country. That's the difference between clowns and heroes. The thing is most people tend to applaud clowns (there's some sort of identification) and flee from heroes. Just because they are cowards.

Sorry if I seem to be demodée or very out of our current Age of Cockroaches, but some kind of alarm ring in my guts when someone makes firewood from a fallen tree. I didn't want to ruin the popular fun.

Back
Top Bottom