"Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage" - sleeve posted on @officialmoz / Twitter

20171106_231519.png

99 pence at the ready...
Regards,
FWD.
Just noticed the 45rpm...um...that might be a few days off yet 'cause I'm sure it's digital.

Cover:
41188_41183_mironzownir2.jpg

By Miron Zownir (1983).
https://www.we-heart.com/2015/10/13/miron-zownir-nyc-rip-pogo-books/

An anonymous person also posted:

Some more info on the photograph

http://photographmag.com/issues/january-february-2017/the-back-page/

41187_jackys_only_happy_sleeve.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
In before Moz is banned for nudity on Twitter :lbf:

Are these actually definitely new singles? Or just tracks being released pre album? The latter is done all the time with a slow drip of releasing 2-3 songs after the lead single in the lead up to the album where they’re not actually singles, just pre-releases. The idea is that when you buy them one by one each week, by the time the album is released you only have to buy another 8 songs online and the price looks much cheaper/more appealing than the full 12. It’s pretty common.

That Moz official twitter image has '45 RPM written on it, which suggests another vinyl release. I think I Wish You Lonely was described officially as an instant grat anyway, but this may well be a single. Hoping for actual news of a 7'' release...

View attachment 42681

99 pence at the ready...
Regards,
FWD.
Just noticed the 45rpm...um...that might be a few days off yet 'cause I'm sure it's digital.

Cover:
View attachment 42680
By Miron Zownir (circa early' 80s).
https://www.we-heart.com/2015/10/13/miron-zownir-nyc-rip-pogo-books/

Very interesting interview with Miron Zownir. Didn't know that he had been a bouncer at the Danceteria in New York in the early 80s.

http://www.mironzownir.com/zoo-magazine.html

Yet another thing that makes me wonder... why is the album cover what it is?? Love the cover for Jacky. Can't wait to hear it. I won't be displeased at all if Back on the Chain Gang is a b-side... and I'll be even less so if there's a new, actual b-side on there as well!

Yet another thing that makes me wonder... why is the album cover what it is?? Love the cover for Jacky. Can't wait to hear it. I won't be displeased at all if Back on the Chain Gang is a b-side... and I'll be even less so if there's a new, actual b-side on there as well!
Where's the cover for jacky?

Would you rather he sang a song called "Axe the Monarchy" instead?

I'd rather the Axe the Monarchy sign be axed along with the atrociously bad photoshop.
What's your problem with it? He is allowed his opinion :thumb:

Great sleeve but the consistency is bizarre. The album is Mando's kid, then Spent the day in Bed is a Kubrick photo, then next single I Wish you lonely is another Mando's kid pic and then we get this pic more in the style of the Kubrick sleeve. Weird.

Great sleeve but the consistency is bizarre. The album is Mando's kid, then Spent the day in Bed is a Kubrick photo, then next single I Wish you lonely is another Mando's kid pic and then we get this pic more in the style of the Kubrick sleeve. Weird.
Isn't that the point though :rolleyes:

I'm amazed the nipple-police haven't pulled this from Facebook yet. Then again - the nipple-police can always be bribed...

The sign should say:

MORRISSEY IS FULL OF SHIT

Doesn't the person in the picture look an awful lot like Morrissey's sister Jackie, hence the choice?

vEdEFQb.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom