"Jacky's..." official video out on Thursday 30th Nov.

UPDATE Nov. 30:

Link to video now on YouTube posted by Shyness 1s nice:

UPDATE Dec. 1:

Posted by joe frady:

Better a/v quality found via director Robert Hales vimeo page

Regards,
FWD.

41565_jackys_video_screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched it 45,ooo times, just because I like the way he sings EXIT at the end of the song.

It wouldn't be very imaginative of him to only have the word exit solely at the end. If you can't even hear fix it etc, then never mind. If I manage to upload something I hope you will have a listen :)

It wouldn't be very imaginative of him to only have the word exit solely at the end. If you can't even hear fix it etc, then never mind. If I manage to upload something I hope you will have a listen :)

gladly. If it is clear and I and others here are wrong, I'll make an official statement of apology. :)

till then....

EXIT !

:cool:

This is my new wake up video and song. Gets me in a care free mood to start the day.

If you listen really really closely, it becomes clear he's actually saying "bat-shit, bat-shit, all my fans are crazier than bat-shit."

Well it's my first time in here actually and I have just registered for the reason to answer some of the bullshit I am reading so very often from haters. I have seen Morrissey live a dozen times since 1996. Let me share with you a personal experience. I had witnessed twice the very close bond the band had with him through years. I have seen them (from a distance but for long) backstage in Birmingham before a show acting like a school boys company freely mocking each other and being warm. I have seen them almost wrecked from drinking altogether at the roof garden of Hilton Athens laughing and joking and not giving a shit what's happening around them for hours and hours. I have seen them altogether happy going for shopping in Skopje FYROM some time later years. Morrissey has a very good relation not only with his "crew" not only with his "employees" but even with their families and friends. I am guessing if he s not a friend of theirs then it is sure that he is the perfect boss for anyone. Being with someone for so many years so close and hating him it could kill you even if he pays you a million to do so. Even Gary , even Alain when they left the band they never said a bad word for Morrissey ever. There are many more like them to count. I guess those haters in here must have too many serious personal problems to give so much time and energy for something they despise. Life is hard enough even without hatred. Relax!

I don't hate Morrissey... and I do not care much about his band.
Other than that, the conversation I had with Alain and Gary is real and what I wrote is what they told me.
I talked to them after a concert of their "side project" which was simply "Morrissey's band without Morrissey" playing Rockabilly songs. That Rocabilly concert was OK, but not something that really amazed anyone (their concert with Morrissey was jaw dropping, there was no point of comparison).

I may have caught Gary & Alain in a bad day. I have no idea... but their comments about Morrissey were clearly bad comments, they also disliked a lot the contract they had... and they clearly said that they were NOT allowed to drink or smoke when Morrissey was present, which was something that pissed them off a lot. Probably I talked to them during one of the worst moments of their relationship, that's an assumption.

If you listen really really closely, it becomes clear he's actually saying "bat-shit, bat-shit, all my fans are crazier than bat-shit."
HAHA :lbf:

Other than that, the conversation I had with Alain and Gary is real and what I wrote is what they told me.
I talked to them after a concert of their "side project" which was simply "Morrissey's band without Morrissey" playing Rockabilly songs. That Rocabilly concert was OK, but not something that really amazed anyone (their concert with Morrissey was jaw dropping, there was no point of comparison).

I may have caught Gary & Alain in a bad day. I have no idea... but their comments about Morrissey were clearly bad comments, they also disliked a lot the contract they had... and they clearly said that they were NOT allowed to drink or smoke when Morrissey was present, which was something that pissed them off a lot. Probably I talked to them during one of the worst moments of their relationship, that's an assumption.

oh the choices Alan & Gary have made, may seem strange to some....

'(their concert with Morrissey was jaw dropping, there was no point of comparison).'

need more be said?

oh the choices Alan & Gary have made, may seem strange to some....
'(their concert with Morrissey was jaw dropping, there was no point of comparison).'
need more be said?

I certainly like Morrissey a lot... and I am not really interested in Alain or Gary.
Sometimes it is necessary to bring back some things to its context:
Someone in this thread said that he felt that "the last time" that Morrissey had a real "band" was during the Oye Esteban tour... that after that tour he never had a "band" again, but somehow became a singer who plays with session musicians who do their job, but without the spirit of a "band".

After reading that comment, I remembered my conversation with Alain and Gary during the Oye Esteban tour... and how they were VERY derogative about Morrissey when they talked to me in private. It was obvious for me during that conversation that they had a very tense relationship with Morrissey... and that the idea of "They were truly like a band" doesn't seem to be realistic. At least 2 members of his band didn't like him (during the Oye Esteban tour, I can't guess if they had a different relationship with him in the past or not).

I am not defending Gary or Alain... I honestly don't care about them.

As for the 2 concerts: the concert they gave with Morrissey was amazing. The concert of their Rockabilly side project was boring (it was simply good musicians playing rockabilly songs, but nothing that could amaze anyone).

Last, but not least, I think the whole thing behind the albums and concerts of Morrissey works because of Morrissey. The MUSIC itself has never been incredibly interesting, it is only Morrissey with his voice the one who makes it interesting. He works with good musicians, but what they do is simply to back up his voice. I can't imagine anyone getting desperate to purchase an instrumental version of ANY of the albums of Morrissey.

If I had to judge the albums of Morrissey ONLY having in mind their music, I would not give ANY of them more than 3 stars out of 5. Then again, I get that the music is simply there to back up the vocals and they have always been voice-oriented albums.

I certainly like Morrissey a lot... and I am not really interested in Alain or Gary.
Sometimes it is necessary to bring back some things to its context:
Someone in this thread said that he felt that "the last time" that Morrissey had a real "band" was during the Oye Esteban tour... that after that tour he never had a "band" again, but somehow became a singer who plays with session musicians who do their job, but without the spirit of a "band".

After reading that comment, I remembered my conversation with Alain and Gary during the Oye Esteban tour... and how they were VERY derogative about Morrissey when they talked to me in private. It was obvious for me during that conversation that they had a very tense relationship with Morrissey... and that the idea of "They were truly like a band" doesn't seem to be realistic. At least 2 members of his band didn't like him (during the Oye Esteban tour, I can't guess if they had a different relationship with him in the past or not).

I am not defending Gary or Alain... I honestly don't care about them.

As for the 2 concerts: the concert they gave with Morrissey was amazing. The concert of their Rockabilly side project was boring (it was simply good musicians playing rockabilly songs, but nothing that could amaze anyone).

Last, but not least, I think the whole thing behind the albums and concerts of Morrissey works because of Morrissey. The MUSIC itself has never been incredibly interesting, it is only Morrissey with his voice the one who makes it interesting. He works with good musicians, but what they do is simply to back up his voice. I can't imagine anyone getting desperate to purchase an instrumental version of ANY of the albums of Morrissey.

If I had to judge the albums of Morrissey ONLY having in mind their music, I would not give ANY of them more than 3 stars out of 5. Then again, I get that the music is simply there to back up the vocals and they have always been voice-oriented albums.
:thumb:
yes he is a solo artist, anyways, it always comes back to THAT VOICE for most people.

exit !

Oh give it a rest. No one cares about your however many years old conversation.

Nobody mentioned the meaning of the butterfly (or moth). Is it about "Moz" or there's something else? Am I losing something? Someone mentioned it to me some time ago but I don't have a clue.

Nobody mentioned the meaning of the butterfly (or moth). Is it about "Moz" or there's something else? Am I losing something? Someone mentioned it to me some time ago but I don't have a clue.
I think it's no more significant than he bought something for $2750 in Gucci ;)
20171201_225703.png

Explained as:
20171201_225733.png

Regards,
FWD.

The Trump supporters are the ones yelling at Morrissey himself, the Morrissey fans are the ones yelling at Morrissey himself.

:lbf:

and when he gets home.... he probably yells at himself. The man can't win.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom