"Jacky's..." official video out on Thursday 30th Nov.

UPDATE Nov. 30:

Link to video now on YouTube posted by Shyness 1s nice:

UPDATE Dec. 1:

Posted by joe frady:

Better a/v quality found via director Robert Hales vimeo page

Regards,
FWD.

41565_jackys_video_screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The half a collar up is not accidental, he has been wearing his jacket this way for most (if not all) of his appearances since the BBC show in early Oct.
Whatever that may mean to him.

Cantona ;)

Or else winter prevails.

Better a/v quality found via director Robert Hales vimeo page ~

I also tap dance in sarcasm.

As good as Moz did in the elevator after receiving the official Moz Angeles Day proclamation by the mayor of L.A.?
I bet you can’t beat that! :p:D

It really bothers me that the collar of Morrissey's jacket isn't laying flat. More-so than the lack of a shirt.
Sorry if you suffer from OCD. I hope you get help.
To me it's perfectly imperfect. Love it!

Yes, it is clearly a self-portrait on some level.

How very dare you?! WeirdUncleSkinny said that it was about Brexit and WeirdUncleSkinny is very, very clever so IT MUST be about Brexit and if you think otherwise then you are wrong and silly. And racist. And money grabbing...just like Morrissey.

Did you know that Morrissey releases records and plays concerts because it earns him money? Did You? Well, WeirdUncleSkinny knows this because he is very clever and knows lots about fabrics and dyes. Especially cotton and the colour blue. WeirdUncleSkinny thinks it is very wrong to earn money. And racist, probably.

Please stop saying that something is different to what WeirdUncleSkinny says it is. Thank you.

Oh and Boz HAS left the band, just like WeirdUncleSkinny said he had. He has simply been replaced by someone who looks like him. Quite simple to understand, really. WeirdUncleSkinny understands it because he is very clever and knows things.

How very dare you?! WeirdUncleSkinny said that it was about Brexit and WeirdUncleSkinny is very, very clever so IT MUST be about Brexit and if you think otherwise then you are wrong and silly. And racist. And money grabbing...just like Morrissey.

Did you know that Morrissey releases records and plays concerts because it earns him money? Did You? Well, WeirdUncleSkinny knows this because he is very clever and knows lots about fabrics and dyes. Especially cotton and the colour blue. WeirdUncleSkinny thinks it is very wrong to earn money. And racist, probably.

Please stop saying that something is different to what WeirdUncleSkinny says it is. Thank you.

Oh and Boz HAS left the band, just like WeirdUncleSkinny said he had. He has simply been replaced by someone who looks like him. Quite simple to understand, really. WeirdUncleSkinny understands it because he is very clever and knows things.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Slow it down. He only say's it once at 03:27/03:28. The actual music video not the BBC video I meant.

the anon and Barleycorn are talking about the bbc 6music video, and no he does not sing Brexit there. Glad you agree about that.

I listened to the promo video at the point you stated at both normal speed and slowed down, and the verdict is.....

NO HE DOES NOT SING BREXIT.

sorry.

People are most likely hearing him sing it because of the pitched up/child's(?) backing vocal that's slightly masking the lead vocal. Which is an understandable mistake for those that are hearing it wrongly as Brexit.

Though I clearly hear him singing EXIT.

I thought it was one of his best videos alongside:

• Suedehead
  • The Last of the Famous International Playboys
  • November Spawned a Monster
  • Our Frank
  • We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
  • Glamorous Glue
  • Boy Racer
  • Dagenham Dave
  • You Have Killed Me?

What's a music video by another artist that you admire?

Just a band playing in a room as they normally would is the ideal video in my mind. I generally don't watch them though, so I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

the anon and Barleycorn are talking about the bbc 6music video, and no he does not sing Brexit there. Glad you agree about that.

I listened to the promo video at the point you stated at both normal speed and slowed down, and the verdict is.....

NO HE DOES NOT SING BREXIT.

sorry.

People are most likely hearing him sing it because of the pitched up/child's(?) backing vocal that's slightly masking the lead vocal. Which is an understandable mistake for those that are hearing it wrongly as Brexit.

Though I clearly hear him singing EXIT.

He does say Brexit a few times in the video you posted. 03:43 03:48 03:53. You can't even hear him say wrecks it? Or fix it? Flex it? look carefully at the opening of his mouth :eek:. Has anybody actually heard him physically say Brexit in an interview for example?

I will try and upload a slowed down version with a more enhanced sound of his voice.

He does say Brexit a few times in the video you posted. 03:43 03:48 03:53. You can't even hear him say wrecks it? Or fix it? Flex it? look carefully at the opening of his mouth :eek:. Has anybody actually heard him physically say Brexit in an interview for example?

I will try and upload a slowed down version with a more enhanced sound of his voice.

doh:doh:doh:doh:

are you serious?

I guess we'll just have to agree that we disagree.

you said in an earlier post that you do not hear him saying Brexit in the live bbc 6 video I posted, now you're saying you do. ? wish you would make up your mind as to what you are hearing and not hearing.

doh:doh:doh:doh:

are you serious?

I guess we'll just have to agree that we disagree.

you said in an earlier post that you do not hear him saying Brexit in the live bbc 6 video I posted, now you're saying you do. ? wish you would make up your mind as to what you are hearing and not hearing.
You can't even hear him say wrecks it? Or fix it? Flex it? Can you?

No I originally thought it was the music video you were referring to, not the BBC. "At 03:27/28 he DOES say Brexit. EDIT - The music video. I thought it was the music video you were talking about not the BBC video."

1 hour after release:
19k views via Facebook.
3.7k views on YouTube.
Regards,
FWD.

It's now had 51,151 views, probably all by the people on this thread.

It just doesn't work because the camera tries to ignore/hide Boz when the true comedic element of it all is watching him staring up into the rafters thinking...'WTF!....OMG!'.

It would have been a hoot if Boz had lip-synced & impersonated Morrissey...

I've watched it 45,ooo times, just because I like the way he sings EXIT at the end of the song.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom