"Jacky's..." official video out on Thursday 30th Nov.

UPDATE Nov. 30:

Link to video now on YouTube posted by Shyness 1s nice:

UPDATE Dec. 1:

Posted by joe frady:

Better a/v quality found via director Robert Hales vimeo page

Regards,
FWD.

41565_jackys_video_screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, originally Morrissey wanted the band to wear speedos for the Certain People I Know video, and they refused. Somewhere along the way, dignity became a secondary concern.

I assume Boz was willing to do it. After all, since then, Morrissey has managed to convince him to dress in drag, expose his bloated corpse with nothing more than a seven inch vinyl record covering his doorbell, and as...a black panther. Now he has him dressed in what looks to be a set of powdered blue, satin pajamas.

I'm still waiting for Boz to come on stage in a Kip's Big Boy oufit.

Yeah, what’s with the pyjamas?
Could be funny though.
Can’t wait to see their faces. :D

people who live in their phones and on social media need to understand that the world does not revolve around them its wide open in the physical world live and let live

Also, if Moz sings very loud and clearly Brexit in stead of exit, even if he did it only once, it would be hilarious.
I wouldn’t mind if he did.
BRRREXIT, everybody’s running to the EXIT. :)

Also, if Moz sings very loud and clearly Brexit in stead of exit, even if he did it only once, it would be hilarious.
I believe it is said once in the audio version. Excess also.

When fans spoke to him offstage around that time, he didn't appear to be enjoying it at all - but they have to do what Morrissey says, or risk getting the boot. The days of the band being allowed to pick their own stageclothes went when Alain did. Morrissey is the paymaster, and they are simply hired goons - if they don't like it, they know where the exit is.
What strikes me, is that the band back in the day- were always cracking smiles, visibly enjoying themselves, and it showed in the performances and music as well. Nowadays, it seems like they hit the time clock for part of their pay on stage, and then probably get hazard pay from emotionally propping him up and nodding relentlessly. I hope they have a touring chiropractor. That last bit has to be hell on the neck.

If you have a decent pair of headphones, go onto youtube and open the lyric video. Go to the settings and click 0.5. Play the video from about 3.40. I can hear Brexit, fix this, excess and a few more.

Last edited:
I rejoiced to 4.5 songs. That's not a complete loss.
Did you happen to see Trumps latest fail on twitter? :D

You need to be more specific. The latest one might not be the latest one by the time your post gets read.
He sent this tweet to somebody else first - oh the competence! :p

It's all toe-tappin', finger-clickin, da-irony-ron-ron fun at the Mozzer slumber party-a-go-go.

Grab your glad rags and pj's kids for the outta-step, outta-time veganasonic danceathon!

SHAZAM!

Oh yeah. We're great. The people have never been happier, and certainly not gunned down en masse by our own domestic terrorists. USA! USA! U... S... Aw hell.
It really is like a soap opera! But over the airwaves...

What strikes me, is that the band back in the day- were always cracking smiles, visibly enjoying themselves, and it showed in the performances and music as well. Nowadays, it seems like they hit the time clock for part of their pay on stage, and then probably get hazard pay from emotionally propping him up and nodding relentlessly. I hope they have a touring chiropractor. That last bit has to be hell on the neck.

I've always believed that the Oye Esteban tour in 2000 (Boz, Alain, Gary, and Spike T. Smith) was the last time his band really felt like, well, a band. Once Alain and Gary left the scene, that is when the "band" became nothing more than a group of constantly revolving session musicians (sorry Boz, but its true).

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom