"Jacky's..." (clear) vinyl now arriving at record stores ready for Friday, 8th December

Regards,
FWD.

41659_jackys_crash_records.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
For everyone's info:
The only assertion that the US Mporium vinyl was white was by myself - there is no indication anywhere else other than my initial post:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...-ltd-pre-order-dec-22-2017-mporium-us.141136/
This info then went round the houses and became a 'real' possibility.
This was speculation on my part due to how the product was pictured and was denoted by "Jacky's 7" Clear (or white?) Vinyl" and "Clear or white vinyl - you decide."
I would suspect, now we know the official record is clear, that the Mporium exclusive part was just the t-shirt.
Perhaps they will surprise us, but I doubt it.
Regards,
FWD.

Could be “When You Open Your Legs”.
But songtitle renamed to:”When You Open Your Mouth”.

And a slight edit to the singing voice itself changing “Legs” into “Mouth”.

B-side a yet unknown song from the ones that didn’t make it on the album.
I think the B side is going to be Back On The Chain Gang. When You Open Your Legs is my favourite song off the album.

I think the B side is going to be Back On The Chain Gang. When You Open Your Legs is my favourite song off the album.

I like it a lot too but undecided about “the” favourite.
My Love I’d Do Anything For You and Israel are two other great favourites of mine. :thumb:

That would be clever if the STDIB vinyl wasn't also clear. It's still clever of you to think of it though. It went over my head.

How very nice of you to say. Thanks! He did sing "you should stop watching the news" clearly on STDIB. Does that make it sufficiently clever? I mean, no one thought he was saying Brexit. :thumb:
Also, good call on pointing that out. I had forgotten about STDIB being clear. Damn, thought I was onto something

How very nice of you to say. Thanks! He did sing "you should stop watching the news" clearly on STDIB. Does that make it sufficiently clever? I mean, no one thought he was saying Brexit. :thumb:
Also, good call on pointing that out. I had forgotten about STDIB being clear. Damn, thought I was onto something
You are onto something. It's just BMG slipped up there.

You are onto something. It's just BMG slipped up there.
Did they really? Or are you just joking? Was this another This Charming Man (New York Mix), How Soon Is Now? (Italian mix), Kill Uncle with Tony the Pony on US version type of record company foul up? I can just hear Moz calling out a BMG employee's name like he did back then..."They shall remain nameless...Scott Piering". :whip:

Did they really? Or are you just joking? Was this another This Charming Man (New York Mix), How Soon Is Now? (Italian mix), Kill Uncle with Tony the Pony on US version type of record company foul up? I can just hear Moz calling out a BMG employee's name like he did back then..."They shall remain nameless...Scott Piering". :whip:
Record companies aren't in the business of being clever.

Do you mean that you think that the clear vinyl was only intended to be for the Jacky single and they did both accidentally? Because why would STDIB be clear, right?
No sorry i just meant it was a lost opportunity to do something cheeky and clever re your clear observation about the Jack single.

There must be a vinyl shortage. Why else are there no more 12 inch Moz singles?

No alternative black vinyl? Blacker than ever before

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom