Morrissey Central "IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO" (January 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I kind of like how odd this is - fey snark at his record company, a retro camp single & some working-classness. He still knows his roots, even if he's not savvy at pitching it to the media class.

IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO - Morrissey Central
January 2, 2020

It is now reported that the official BMG release date for Morrissey's "It's Over" is January 24th, by which time "Morrissey will be 116 years old" (secret source.)

Adjustments_igc2yj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good typing skills, Skinny...rest of it is normal Skinny shit which everyone, apart from your sad-f***-self, is sick of reading. No change for 2020. Your miserable existence continues it seems. Sad.
Everyone on here who doesn’t slurp the cum from Melvis’ anus is “Uncle Skinny”? He’s one of many with a cognoscente grasp on reality.

The Napoleon complex around here is raging. Useless, as it is.

Pull your head from his anus, just for long enough to see that YOU are the lost soul, following a bitter, washed-up once-was down the shitter.

Yeah. 8000 global, physical copies of Melvis’ last album sold. ...and a uncle Skinny is the only one telling you you’re a f***-tard?

As you were, you tiny, clueless bitch. Lick the anus and the bowl. I hope it brings you happiness.

This fruitcake infested bowel of fawning, slurping and scraping is already redundant.

It’s over.

That lad on the picture, is his name Callum?
He’s another one who thinks he’s Morrissey. Look at him there with that daft hat on his big daft head. Him and his dad are a pair of boring bastards.

In this day and age, somebody getting annoyed by....a flat cap :crazy:

THE CAMPAIGN FOR MEN IN FLAT CAPS!

10994868-0-image-a-19_1552586586824.jpg

4432928-6190525-image-m-10_1537469182484.jpg

Attempting to determine when So-Low was in any way insightful, intellectual or informative...

I think the 25,000 and 8,000 figures are for UK first week sales.
You could think that. You could also say that. Of course, you could also always consult Soundscan and a number of other readily available industry markers before crawling back up Melvis’ anus.

<snipped out the usual shit>
Skinny pours [sic] over every line in the press about Morrissey. Thrilled to death one may say.

Skinny you're simply self-describing here. Although poor English lets you down again doesn't it?
'Pours' indeed!

Maybe Moz would fare better with more imaginative songwriters, musicians, and fans. Instead of the blind adoring fans who excuse his every mistake. The yes people are ruining Moz.

o_O:lbf:

Do you really think Morrissey is blind to what the media has been falsely accusing him of? And don’t you think that would influence his views also? Or is Morrissey a much more complicated individual than you can imagine?

Anyway, you didn’t really reply to my post, which was ....

‘Imagine’ is all that people can do here, hopeless imagining and assumptions that lead to nowhere, and people imagining that they are right in their opinions and that their opinions will actually change Morrissey when in truth and fact their redundant criticisms NEVER EVER will. It’s all quite sad and hilarious really.

Everyone on here who doesn’t slurp the cum from Melvis’ anus is “Uncle Skinny”? He’s one of many with a cognoscente grasp on reality.

The Napoleon complex around here is raging. Useless, as it is.

Pull your head from his anus, just for long enough to see that YOU are the lost soul, following a bitter, washed-up once-was down the shitter.

Yeah. 8000 global, physical copies of Melvis’ last album sold. ...and a uncle Skinny is the only one telling you you’re a f***-tard?

As you were, you tiny, clueless bitch. Lick the anus and the bowl. I hope it brings you happiness.

This fruitcake infested bowel of fawning, slurping and scraping is already redundant.

It’s over.

Smellvis starts 'Polish' 'tour':
:lbf:

cup holds the millions of rubles.:lbf::lbf:

97263080-a-busker-singing-and-playing-guitar-on-the-streets-of-johannesburg-an-african-man-playing-the-guitar.jpg

Then you should be imprisoned, tortured and exiled, just like the c*** that you espouse, son. Machiavelli was a twat.

Not a clue in the jibber-jabber of Melvis’ slug-army, is there?

Smellvis recording "polish hit single":
( what a lackluster plank:lbf:)

drunk-mums.jpg

o_O:lbf:

Do you really think Morrissey is blind to what the media has been falsely accusing him of? And don’t you think that would influence his views also? Or is Morrissey a much more complicated individual than you can imagine?

Anyway, you didn’t really reply to my post, which was ....

‘Imagine’ is all that people can do here, hopeless imagining and assumptions that lead to nowhere, and people imagining that they are right in their opinions and that their opinions will actually change Morrissey when in truth and fact their redundant criticisms NEVER EVER will. It’s all quite sad and hilarious really.
The media has been 'falsely' accusing him based on what he has said himself. Of his own free will ; not coerced, cajoled, or cranked out on a journalist's keyboard. Do I think Moz is racist and hatefully averse to non whites? No I don't. I don't want to change his mind, but I'd prefer if he didn't torpedo his career. I want more records and tours and Moz back with Alain. I want a return to the funny and smart interviews. If criticism is redundant then so too is the sycophantic ass kissing.

I recognise that guy in the picture, I'm sure I see him in my local in Roundhay in Leeds on karaoke night. Him and his mate never sing, though they're more than welcome to join me for a rendition of Rebel Yell!

If criticism is redundant then so too is the sycophantic ass kissing.

OMG !! And on a site dedicated to an artist for his fans?! :fearscream: what did one expect?! :lbf:

Well, call it what you want, but....

Love is never redundant.

But more than redundant, to come on here day after day to criticize a person one dislikes is nothing less than truly ... :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I like Morrissey, but he's no Billy Idol.

WITH A REBEL YELL

SHE CRIED MORE MORE MORE

OMG !! And on a site dedicated to an artist for his fans?! :fearscream: what did one expect?! :lbf:

Well, call it what you want, but....

Love is never redundant.

But more than redundant, to come on here day after day to criticize a person one dislikes is nothing less than truly ... :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:
Well then lucky me because I don't consistently criticise Morrissey, or anyone for that matter. I'm looking forward to the new album. I loved the last two albums (LIHS, World Peace, and the covers album was just about ok). I love going to Moz concerts. I don't love self-pitying obsessing over single releases for songs we already have. I don't love this self-pitying drivel because it is not going to help his career. This is a fan site, yes, but not a hagiography.

Well then lucky me because I don't consistently criticise Morrissey, or anyone for that matter. I'm looking forward to the new album. I loved the last two albums (LIHS, World Peace, and the covers album was just about ok). I love going to Moz concerts. :thumb:I don't love self-pitying obsessing over single releases for songs we already have. Self pitying? really? I see it as him just pointing out another example of being mistreated by a record label. I don't love this self-pitying drivel because it is not going to help his career. Is he trying to help his career, is he really hurting his career?This is a fan site, yes, but not a hagiography. It’s not? If the devotion is true and the action of the saint are such that people are still moved and changed by his voice, then yes, you can call him a saint, if you must.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom