Morrissey Central "IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO" (January 2, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29417
  • Start date
I kind of like how odd this is - fey snark at his record company, a retro camp single & some working-classness. He still knows his roots, even if he's not savvy at pitching it to the media class.

IT BREAKS YOUR HEART IN TWO - Morrissey Central
January 2, 2020

It is now reported that the official BMG release date for Morrissey's "It's Over" is January 24th, by which time "Morrissey will be 116 years old" (secret source.)

Adjustments_igc2yj.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how any 'left-winger' has the shame to continue hating Moz after the December election... nothing he's said has done more damage than the Corbynistas, FBPE, Stop The War, BDS, SWP, Momentum & that whole grisly crew who have helped turn Labour into a party exclusively for luvvies, racists who believe in conspiracy theories, other assorted cranks, students & rich people who want to feel less guilty about being rich.

Where is his powerful manager "The Kats" to stop this commercial massacre? BMG is not able (or willing) to put out a clarification concerning this mess.

In all my years of collecting I have never seen such a utterly f***ing ridiculous job of releasing a record. Apparently Mr. Bean is in charge of the sales department.

All this fuss about a vinyl single of a cover song, taken from an album released 8 months ago. Surely he should be concentrating on putting out the first single off the new album? I'm sure all this really inspires BMG to giving all they got for making I Am Not A Dog On A Chain a success.

BMG won't care about a blog, unless he personally insults the boss or contacts them relentlessly about anything. And it won't affect whatever marketing plan they've got. If they've got one. His social media isn't professional. (Unless any of you have tracked down the culprit? I can't find a name).

But surely they would like to sell a few copies of the albums they are supposed to re-release in 2020? Wouldn't they? Maybe Morrissey is not a major artist for them, but they want to make money with him. The way it is now, nothing goes between the two parties. And God knows that's been going on for a long time. But again, the public image is also shaped by the almost daily statements on morrissey central, which are not professional.

But surely they would like to sell a few copies of the albums they are supposed to re-release in 2020? Wouldn't they? Maybe Morrissey is not a major artist for them, but they want to make money with him. The way it is now, nothing goes between the two parties. And God knows that's been going on for a long time. But again, the public image is also shaped by the almost daily statements on morrissey central, which are not professional.

I don't know what they're planning on doing with him - but you'd be surprised how often a company will spend money on something & not do anything with it. It's about having options if the stars align & the stars mostly do not align.

His social media gives me the horrors, but I don't mind his whimsical moany messages, as much as I hate his facebook or Twitter, or his interviews. I wish he'd get a real pr. We're cheap at the price.

I don't know how any 'left-winger' has the shame to continue hating Moz after the December election... nothing he's said has done more damage than the Corbynistas, FBPE, Stop The War, BDS, SWP, Momentum & that whole grisly crew who have helped turn Labour into a party exclusively for luvvies, racists who believe in conspiracy theories, other assorted cranks, students & rich people who want to feel less guilty about being rich.
I hate Morrissey because he will shamelessly use images like this to sell himself, whilst the crank flew off into warmth, comfort and luxury in America long ago, things like this massages his ego and make him feel less guilty about being a fame-f***ing $$$$$$$$$$ out of touch old fart.

And yet again Moz moves into self destruct mode, hitting out at the record company that he is relying on to release his next record. Is this because they are dropping him after the 3rd album?
I see he uses Salford Lads Club when it suits him, via a particularly unimaginative photo. What he should be doing is donating a few quid to the club, instead of spitting like a cat getting strangled.

Where is his powerful manager "The Kats" to stop this commercial massacre? BMG is not able (or willing) to put out a clarification concerning this mess.
Imagine the boardroom discussions. "How do we offload this toxic barrel?".
"Eh, lets pour it into the river."

How to listen to the new record without prejudice? The crew is the same and the studio is the same. Morrissey is full of anger and hate against everyone who put him in the current situation (minus himself). A duet with a former disco queen is to be the big lead and his "best single ever" is postponed by the record company on a weekly basis. One could almost think that they do this on purpose to hurt him. There's no end of the ordeal in sight and the louder Morrissey cries out, the tighter the internet is tightening the screws. Even if I could, I can't look away and unfortunately I can't blindly protect him like some here in the forum. He himself is negative, deplorable and lamenting; so why can't his fans be?

The logical route for BMG is just to drop the new album and the re-releases out at minimum extra cost. Morrissey has a fanbase who will buy these albums and the rest of the world are increasingly uninterested. Any promotional money thrown after Morrissey is unlikely to come back in album sales. For a while keeping Morrissey happy or at least silent could have been a motivational aspect for BMG, but he's now -- or at least very soon -- out of contract and unhappy, so they will probably just drop the stuff out and that's it.

I hate Morrissey because he will shamelessly use images like this to sell himself, whilst the crank flew off into warmth, comfort and luxury in America long ago, things like this massages his ego and make him feel less guilty about being a fame-f***ing $$$$$$$$$$ out of touch old fart.

The last thing he does is shamelessly sell himself. He awkwardly sells himself at the last minute, if he remembers.

I love him, because I think a part of his soul is forever in his bedroom in 1972 listening to his record player.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom