It ain't easy being me or new, but here I am...hello!

Poet

Banned
I feel Morrissey is the greatest poet that ever lived. Better than Shakespeare and all that. Can't wait to jump right in. I think that his career is just beginning! He has always been a rebel, a punk and first and foremost a writer. The rest is just background noise, good noise, but still background noise.

Let us enjoy him while he's here with us. I have met Morrissey and he is very very VERY nice, sexy and has a loving but deadly gaze. He truly can kill with a stare. Ignore the negative and enjoy, spotlight the negative and perhaps, enjoy him more. He always wins. Thank you to the administrator for providing this space. Glad to be aboard!

A Poet

I feel Morrissey is the greatest poet that ever lived. Better than Shakespeare and all that. Can't wait to jump right in. I think that his career is just beginning! He has always been a rebel, a punk and first and foremost a writer. The rest is just background noise, good noise, but still background noise.

Let us enjoy him while he's here with us. I have met Morrissey and he is very very VERY nice, sexy and has a loving but deadly gaze. He truly can kill with a stare. Ignore the negative and enjoy, spotlight the negative and perhaps, enjoy him more. He always wins. Thank you to the administrator for providing this space. Glad to be aboard!

A Poet

Well I like your passion I'll say. Nice to meet you And even if we disagree which we shall im sure let's at least do so civilly. Hope you enjoy his novel

Civility? What's that? Deep down inside, in places you don't talk about, you agree, I'm sure.

ok i gave you a shot and wont reply again. just felt bad as you said hello and thought you deserved a chance and reply. no worries

ok i gave you a shot and wont reply again. just felt bad as you said hello and thought you deserved a chance and reply. no worries

I can't stand people who use the phrase, "no worries", so we're probably better off, you sensthitive little guy, you.

Tags
new
Back
Top Bottom