It’s not about politics

Joe Biden's town hall was 🔥🔥 Now I'm not really sure that Joe is all there or not, actually I am sure, he's 100% got dementia, but considering the state of global politics it is pretty funny watching him do his thing.

I mostly forget his existence. It's fabulous.

You can really sense Born to Harangue’s lily white hands trembling whenever he observes a coordinated resistance to racism on this forum. Channeling all of his blatant incel rage into manically smashing that red button anytime he notices that someone doesn’t hate Jews, black people and immigrants as much as he does. Poor little guy.

October 2020 called and it wants its post back. If you can't update your shtick and say anything new then don't even bother, because I have déjà vu like I've responded to this exact post before which contained the word "trembling" and everything. Why do you think using the word "trembling" makes your statement seem more impressive, do you really think I'm shaking while I'm thumbing you down? And "manically"? A bit heavy on the hyperbole there, I know you're struggling to piece together something insulting that you haven't already used but "manically" and "trembling" add nothing except giving your post more of an air of desperation. I notice you put Jews first in the list you provided because of course you did, it's easy enough to see where your priorities lie. What's this coordinated resistance you speak of though: nerak inundating us with links that no one reads, Light Housework criticising the racism of dogs, you launching personal attacks on people, Baz failing to be coherent, and Surface commenting from time to time without having a clue of what's going on? You're the Keystone Cops of "coordinated resistance". "Coordinated" suggests that you're working in tandem with set goals that are being met, which is hilarious, when anyone can see you're a ragtag group of people who can barely stay on topic. But 'everything counts' :thumb:
Now if you don't mind I have better things to do than type to a guy who posts pictures of himself on an isolated beach while wanting us to think that he's having the time of his life.

Being a scumbag grifter trying to rehabilitate his reputation is why he's a good source.

He's been chatting to the New York Times lately.

No it's not. The guy is a serial liar. I get wanting angles on Tommy and there are probably plenty of places to go for them, but this guy really shouldn't be one of them.

Yes. It's been a while since he updated us about his work, the park bench & his sexual interests. I also miss his Northern singing.
I'd say he might be in a pub celebrating Freedom Day, LOL.

Threatening to sue someone for (rightfully) calling them racist online is as hysterical as rifke “forwarding posts to the police.” Are you guys all clueless boomers or what?

Were you in that conversation? No.
You commented to me. I'm happy to forget you exist, but if you're going to comment on my posts don't get offended when I comment on yours. I didn't even mention that you're a moron for thinking that you are entitled to demand someone's name so you can sue them for calling you a Nazi.
Shouldn't you be down at the local Tesco's counting how many black people work there?

I searched your posts for the word "black" and it is obvious that you're a racist.

October 2020 called and it wants its post back. If you can't update your shtick and say anything new then don't even bother, because I have déjà vu like I've responded to this exact post before which contained the word "trembling" and everything. Why do you think using the word "trembling" makes your statement seem more impressive, do you really think I'm shaking while I'm thumbing you down? And "manically"? A bit heavy on the hyperbole there, I know you're struggling to piece together something insulting that you haven't already used but "manically" and "trembling" add nothing except giving your post more of an air of desperation. I notice you put Jews first in the list you provided because of course you did, it's easy enough to see where your priorities lie. What's this coordinated resistance you speak of though: nerak inundating us with links that no one reads, Light Housework criticising the racism of dogs, you launching personal attacks on people, Baz failing to be coherent, and Surface commenting from time to time without having a clue of what's going on? You're the Keystone Cops of "coordinated resistance". "Coordinated" suggests that you're working in tandem with set goals that are being met, which is hilarious, when anyone can see you're a ragtag group of people who can barely stay on topic. But 'everything counts' :thumb:
Now if you don't mind I have better things to do than type to a guy who posts pictures of himself on an isolated beach while wanting us to think that he's having the time of his life.
You’ll notice that for all the inane nitpicking this little guy tried to get into, the one word he couldn’t dispute was “incel.”

You commented to me. I'm happy to forget you exist, but if you're going to comment on my posts don't get offended when I comment on yours. I didn't even mention that you're a moron for thinking that you are entitled to demand someone's name so you can sue them for calling you a Nazi.
Shouldn't you be down at the local Tesco's counting how many black people work there?

I searched your posts for the word "black" and it is obvious that you're a racist.

Tell someone that actually cares. I don't.

You can really sense Born to Harangue’s lily white hands trembling whenever he observes a coordinated resistance to racism on this forum. Channeling all of his blatant incel rage into manically smashing that red button anytime he notices that someone doesn’t hate Jews, black people and immigrants as much as he does. Poor little guy.

:lbf:
a coordinated resistance to racism?:lbf:
like one big happy islam grooming family.:lbf:
drunk on coors:lbf:
islamic drunk cuck coordinating:chicken:
whos the head coordinator? 10,000 skinny?(n)
and WTF? the lily white hands tremble?:drama:
where did you get that off of? a zombie movie?

🇭🇷:hammer:

sandy denny decent resident of brixton👩‍⚕️
who made strong points in her post which
the islamic coordinators could not rebut(n)
a lot of coors coordinating but no rebutting:chicken:
'their lily white hands tremble with excitement as they crack open
yet another coors while aimlessly bumming on the
beach with no job':hammer:

No it's not. The guy is a serial liar. I get wanting angles on Tommy and there are probably plenty of places to go for them, but this guy really shouldn't be one of them.
As I’ve already suggested, what he’s now presenting as malign tactics, unique to a particular political agenda, are actually accepted as the norm in mainstream journalism.

Doesn’t anyone read Baudrillard, Foucault, Debord, or Nietzsche anymore?

This very video (as it supposes to escape a deceptive media system, through exposing it in the media) is a most insidious and malignant example of Debord’s ‘spectacle’.

The kids here need to read more.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only peep im aware of that has harassed black peeps is FC who would air gun finger them out
of their tree abodes where they were resting peacefully. (n)
and who couldnt coordinate a miserable quarter, while spending a full dollar on pure kik energy drink mix/Mango orange replenish, for the poor hungry black dude in 7-11!!:mad:
a fing qurter he wouldnt give up plus he made a lecture at the dude
o yes, and black boom boxers are a disturbance to him as are black sitters in non sitting chairs!
sign him up to be a islamic coordinator.
:hammer:

D7766ADD-A130-431B-857A-D83C864B7737.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom