It’s not about politics

It’s hysterical that the only people who “disliked” the post debunking Obama’s pedophile hot dog party were The Beginning, rifke and bun bun. A real who’s who of stupidity on this forum.
"Debunking" does not mean what you seem to think it does. Whether the post was "debunked" or not is a matter of opinion, but it certainly wasn't discredited or disproven. Furthermore, I was not making definitive claims; Untruth was, and, in the process, made him/her/itself look like quite the reprehensible twat.

"Debunking" does not mean what you seem to think it does. Whether the post was "debunked" or not is a matter of opinion, but it certainly wasn't discredited or disproven. Furthermore, I was not making definitive claims; Untruth was, and, in the process, made him/her/itself look like quite the reprehensible twat.
Well, no. It was completely discredited and disproven. Just because your psychosis commits you to rejecting Occam’s Razor in every conceivable instance doesn’t mean the rest of us have to endure it.

Well, no. It was completely discredited and disproven. Just because your psychosis commits you to rejecting Occam’s Razor in every conceivable instance doesn’t mean the rest of us have to endure it.

WTF? Occams razor? rejected maybe because its ancient stuff like radish 'particle emitting' peeps 🧐
you trolls worship Zeus and Apollo too?:crazy:

🇭🇷>:hammer:

And how cowardly do you have to be to claim, "you didn't disprove what I said and I didn't make a definitive statement anyway." I'm still waiting for "The Awakening" to happen but maybe that wasn't really certain either?

And how cowardly do you have to be to claim, "you didn't disprove what I said and I didn't make a definitive statement anyway." I'm still waiting for "The Awakening" to happen but maybe that wasn't really certain either?

is that a movie , 'the awakening' ? a dada reference? 😐
Not the same person but as they say in these parts, you couldn't get a fag paper between them.

you and FC belong in the deplorable thread discussing coors beer. an ambiance of crackpots and trolls.👌
of course your attempt to write a poem ended in disaster, Frankenstein has a better command of the english
language👎

is that a movie , 'the awakening' ? a dada reference? 😐

you and FC belong in the deplorable thread discussing coors beer. an ambiance of crackpots and trolls.👌
of course your attempt to write a poem ended in disaster, Frankenstein has a better command of the english
language👎

At least we have the correct amount of fingers to manage a pen ...

Your all thumbs and thumbs

:rolleyes:

WTF? you said yourself your attempt to make a poem didnt end well, that it was an unmitigated disaster🧐
when anyone with an elementary knowledge of the english language can make a dumb 'roses are red' poem.🤒

true, i called out 'crackpots and trolls', left out drunks and pervs, thats because i assumed you and FC were
not so dumb not to know the thread you were posting on🫂

WTF? you said yourself your attempt to make a poem didnt end well, that it was an unmitigated disaster🧐
when anyone with an elementary knowledge of the english language can make a dumb 'roses are red' poem.🤒

true, i called out 'crackpots and trolls', left out drunks and pervs, thats because i assumed you and FC were
not so dumb not to know the thread you were posting on🫂

I never said it was an unmitigated disaster, I merely said that it didn't end well, by which I meant that the envoy was in rather a weak metre and didn't rhyme very well.

WTF?🧐
'the envoy was in an a weak metre?'
oi you are trying to write your first simple poem not sail to troy?:crazy:

I never said it was an unmitigated disaster, I merely said that it didn't end well, by which I meant that the envoy was in rather a weak metre and didn't rhyme very well.
Love the way fake VOGAN picks up on the most minuscule bits of a post and uses it against you forever...
Quite clever

For a dumb c***

🤒

roses are red
violets are blue
cherry and tomatos
and apples are red too

a poem in english doable by anyone who knows the
english language. you dont need an envoy or navigator.
if you cant make one single poem then you are
new to the english languageo_O

not knowing english or in the case of the other deplorable trolls
sucking D for free, or for frozen tacos, are hardly minuscule elements of the posts.

🤒

roses are red
violets are blue
cherry and tomatos
and apples are red too

a poem in english doable by anyone who knows the
english language. you dont need an envoy or navigator.
if you cant make one single poem then you are
new to the english languageo_O

not knowing english or in the case of the other deplorable trolls
sucking D for free, or for frozen tacos, are hardly minuscule elements of the posts.

What’s with red roses n shit??

Have you ever bought roses for a lady ??

Hillary the hog DOES not count..

Back
Top Bottom