It’s not about politics

he speaks the language of emoji

don’t underestimate the power of a well placed emoji.

And all of VC’s emojis are well placed ...

placed well to irk and trigger the anti-Moz trolls.

They always fall for it, makes me :lbf:

don’t underestimate the power of a well placed emoji.

And all of VC’s emojis are well placed ...

placed well to irk and trigger the anti-Moz trolls.

They always fall for it, makes me :lbf:

Most of the time we ignore Vogon Cow Shit so to say that anyone 'always' falls for it is just horse-shit.

LOL, don’t make us laugh!

Vegan Cro has got all you trolls under his thumb.

I keep telling you dipshits but you won't listen: just saying something doesn't make it true. Vogon Cow Shit is a trolling colostomy bag and the only people he has in his thrall are desperate 'brown noisers' like you, who can't see his verbal steatorrhea for what it is.

I keep telling you dipshits but you won't listen: just saying something doesn't make it true. Vogon Cow Shit is a trolling colostomy bag and the only people he has in his thrall are desperate 'brown noisers' like you, who can't see his verbal steatorrhea for what it is.

:p:lbf:

o_O

sorry but 'pwned' does not exist in any language, no need to pitch a fit,😎
instead of cussing acknowledge your ignorance so you can then learn.🧐

🇭🇷>:hammer:

I love this idea of being relegated to the status of an "anti-Moz troll" simply for refusing to lap up every morsel of bullshit Morrissey offers up to his fans. What Ketamine Sun doesn't realize is that she is Uncle Skinny. For all her overeager protestations, they are two sides of the same coin, embodying the exact same pathetic obsession from different ends of the spectrum.

I love this idea of being relegated to the status of an "anti-Moz troll" simply for refusing to lap up every morsel of bullshit Morrissey offers up to his fans. What Ketamine Sun doesn't realize is that she is Uncle Skinny. For all her overeager protestations, they are two sides of the same coin, embodying the exact same pathetic obsession from different ends of the spectrum.

:rolleyes:

you wouldnt DARE to make this type of impertinent post at skinny✖️
youd quake in your beatle bob dumb punk rock 👢's at the thought:blushing:

North Yorkshire is lovely. Whitby, Betty's Tea Rooms, Fountains Abbey, the Moors, Dracula... I was staying in Henrietta Street once & a human bone dropped into the back garden.
20210624_212230.jpg

🧐 `
i suppose thats where the black fish for cooking in the cart come from.:blushing:
looks like a ghetto, all the windows in ALL the houses are crooked
and its like there is no electricityo_O

I could be wrong, but the impression I get is that Ketamine Sun and Vegan Cro are one and the same.

😐

still, its the lap of luxury compared to the carlisle council estate
where you have to put a picture of grass on wall if you want a garden:fourleaf:

Hysterical. Not that I care very much what you think but just to clarify: I disliked The Truth’s post because of his usual smug assholery, not because I believe in QAnon or because I believe Obama and Hillary rape babies. If you hadn’t shown up here yesterday, or if you’d even bothered to read some of the other posts in the thread you’d know that. But whatever gets you through the day. At least you earned yourself a “like” from your lackey/alt Radis Noir! :lbf:
So you were simply abusing the post rating system because of some personal issues that have nothing to do with the content of the post. That doesn't sound like the action of a well balanced individual with both oars in the water.
Why would someone need to "read some of the other posts in the thread" to understand your rating for that particular post? You're an idiot.
It's also ironic that you would call anyone smug.

So you were simply abusing the post rating system because of some personal issues that have nothing to do with the content of the post. That doesn't sound like the action of a well balanced individual with both oars in the water.
Why would someone need to "read some of the other posts in the thread" to understand your rating for that particular post? You're an idiot.
o_O
no FC the rating was due to the smug assholery of the post in question. not the content per se, but the formal
manner of presentation.:(

Well balanced individuals probably font get banned twice from morrissey forums. No one was ever banned for availing themselves of the ratings buttons. Just an FYI.

Back
Top Bottom