It’s not about politics

I fought against the bottle,
But I had to do it drunk.
Took my diamond to the pawn-shop,
But that don't make it junk.

1623098109235.png

1623098130507.png

I think America's immigration numbers are bonkers. You take over 1 million legal immigrants every year and maybe the same amount in illegals get through? All the while you have homelessness, rising debt, drug epidemics and badly run down infrastructure.

I think it is time for America put a moratorium on ALL immigration and try and move to a more high-skilled, higher wage economy. For some reason (although I think I can figure out why) most of the developed Western world in the past 25 years opened it's door to a massive number of immigrants leading to pressure on our health systems and general infrastructure while our house prices boomed while real wages declined. Greta for those at the very top of the tree but the Middle Class all over the world has bene gutted out. This has happened in NZ too.

Funnily enough our rather left-leaning govt is pretty much shutting down our border under the guise of 'Covid' but I get the feeling that they have been wanting to do this for some time. It's one of the few things I'm in agreement with them on.

Alright, so Verso is getting uppity again so I'm gonna drop another example of him ripping me off.

Holy shit, Verso. You are even more Jewish than I thought. You’re like Streicher cartoon come to life. Taking that Freudianism to 11.

OK, you’ve already gotten more attention from me than you deserve. I’m going back to ignoring you.

For someone who is not interesting, you seem pretty desperate for my attention.

You don't hear me asking any questions about you or your life.

Yes, I realize that this is your way of flirting. You’re like the 7-year-old boy who pulls on a girl’s pigtails to try to get her attention. It’s kinda cute when kids do it but it’s sad to see that sort of behavior from an adult.

I hate to break it to you Verso but I’m not gay and even if I was gay, I wouldn’t be gay for you. I would have better taste in men than Morrissey.

OK. So you can see that telling Verso that he is addicted to attention from me is a go-to insult I use against him.

I appreciate this approach, I really do. It almost makes me nostalgic for all those times when reelfountain would loudly declare herself the "winner" of an argument after having been irreparably dunked on, chanting this pitiable mantra over and over again until someone (read: she) believed it.

I understand that you want more attention from me, but the issue is that the new posting strategy you've "developed" is so slight and disingenuous that you've actually made it too difficult for me to care. The mere fact that you've spent the past week performatively "enjoying" the company of rifke and Vegan Cro does more to belittle your dismal existence than any string of insults I could be bothered to slap together.

Once again, let's review my claim against him:
Most of the time, he is ripping off other people. There have been a bunch of times where I've seen people insult him and then a few days later, I'll see him use the exact same insult, maybe slightly tweeked, on someone else. He rips me off all the time. Sociopaths are not capable of originality.
I used to read his posts to me and think "Damn, it sounds like he's describing himself. This is pure Freudian projection." But over time I've realized, he's not projecting. He's just repeating things other people have said to and about him.

OK, so maybe you can quibble that is was more than "a few days" but the spirit of the post still stands. I have now given two examples of when I have insulted Verso and he has turned around and used the same insult against someone else. He has seriously Single White Female on me.

Keep going, smart guy. My dossier on you is long. I haven't even gotten to my A material.

I understand that you want more attention from me, but the issue is that the new posting strategy you've "developed" is so slight and disingenuous that you've actually made it too difficult for me to care. The mere fact that you've spent the past week performatively "enjoying" the company of rifke and Vegan Cro does more to belittle your dismal existence than any string of insults I could be bothered to slap together.
Ya know, I found this part funny because Verso gives away more than I think he realizes. Because it's true. He is slapping together insults. He's not thinking up insults. He's not coming up with them. He's taking stray insults he's heard of people say and then literally slapping them together.
The sad part is that he thinks that makes him original. Like he's DJ Shadow sampling all sorts of different music from all over the place and putting them together to create something entirely new. But he's not. He's just ripping people off.

Ya know, I found this part funny because Verso gives away more than I think he realizes. Because it's true. He is slapping together insults. He's not thinking up insults. He's not coming up with them. He's taking stray insults he's heard of people say and then literally slapping them together.
The sad part is that he thinks that makes him original. Like he's DJ Shadow sampling all sorts of different music from all over the place and putting them together to create something entirely new. But he's not. He's just ripping people off.
Yeah yeah, 100%. That's great. Now can we see the "A material"?

LOL. Dude, you said I couldn't even produce one example. Now you are trying to give me shit for only having two?

I have a lot more. But I'm not going to blow my load all it once. I'm gonna put it out as a slow morphine drip. I want you to dig yourself a hole first which, being a sociopath, you will not be able to resist the temptation to do.

LOL. Dude, you said I couldn't even produce one example. Now you are trying to give me shit for only having two?

I have a lot more. But I'm not going to blow my load all it once. I'm gonna put it out as a slow morphine drip. I want you to dig yourself a hole first which, being a sociopath, you will not be able to resist the temptation to do.
We’re still waiting for you to produce your first example.

Back
Top Bottom