It’s not about politics

1622594390612.png

He has consistently said the same things about gender & sexuality from 1983 till now.

You've barked up the wrong tree.

View attachment 72635

This is taken from the last interview where he could just chat before he was plunged into a reputational crisis that he's too socially awkward to really deal with.
‘... the ‘royal’ family have determined that the file on the famous Profumo case not be opened or made available to the public until 50 years after Prince Philip’s death.’

This was interesting. How would Morrissey (or anyone) find this out?

‘... the ‘royal’ family have determined that the file on the famous Profumo case not be opened or made available to the public until 50 years after Prince Philip’s death.’

This was interesting. How would Morrissey (or anyone) find this out?

Speculation about it has been in the news - Westminster is very gossipy though so you hear everything in the pubs.

Are you suggesting that reading your inane posts on this forum constitutes “stalking”?
The sad part is that it took you all day to think of that response.

I don’t care if anyone else believes me. I know and you know and that’s all that matters. I just want you to know that I know. I will keep reminding you that I know.

I don’t care if anyone else believes me. I know and you know and that’s all that matters. I just want you to know that I know. I will keep reminding you that I know.
Can I ask, and I know you’ve posted here anonymously, why don’t you speak about music more? You obviously love it? And you’re informed (about MBV for instance)?

I’m sure it’s hard for you to fathom, but not everyone is online 24/7.

In any case, I’d actually love for you to tell us all how I’m “stalking” you. Really lay it all out and go into detail. This is peak narcissistic delusion, I don’t want to miss any of it.

Kid, no one here hates you. Relax.
Hovis, why do you constantly go out of your way to endear yourself to white nationalists? Do you take it on as some sort of self-congratulating charity project, that they’re going to “learn something” from your benign, out of touch class reductionism? I’m being generous, in case you couldn’t tell.

The only reason they didn't rig the 2016 election was because they didn't think that they would need to. No one believed that Trump had a chance in hell.
Your faith in the military is naive. I am sure Trump is popular with the average soldier but the top brass of the military are basically no different than politicians. A lot of them are trying to get jobs on the advisor boards of weapons manufacturing firms. The US military is currently promoting and implementing all sorts of woke feminist and tranny shit. The military is not behaving like an institution that is secretly MAGA.
The Alt Right used to believe that the police would be sympathetic to them. Police deal with dysfunctional minorities day in and day out and one would suspect that they would be more in tune with racial reality. These hopes were dashed at Charlottesville when the police sided against them.

The fact is that most people will do whatever the person signing their checks want them to do. Very few people are willing to be martyrs on principle.
2016 cyber-attacks NEUTRALIZED.
2020 cyber-attacks DOCUMENTED.
Difference(s)?

Back
Top Bottom