It’s not about politics

:(

what are you trying to tell us FC? i doubt you have 'multiple jobs'o_O
i dont know that you need to drink 'lead', specially since it will immediately
kill you and thus prevent you from going to your 'multiple jobs'.:mad:
are you going to make a princeharry gofundme to benefit yourself
and get yourself some 'shelter':confused:

A few years ago, a geneticist called Adam Rutherford wrote an entertaining and well-argued book called 'How to Argue With a Racist.' For those of you of a more practical disposition, this is how you argue with a racist:

🧐

OY well if he wants to be english so much lets glue his head atop one of coldwater skinny little racist horsies.:crazy:

Today was a rough day for George Floyd's prosecution team.

Totally off topic but I just discovered that this band existed and they are the greatest thing ever.

Tony Visconti produced one of their songs.

unnamed_fe9bb100-ae92-44c9-9fd3-b9689200fa4c.jpg

Tony Visconti produced one of their songs.

View attachment 70757
Blimey. I thought they were great, as in I’m going to actually buy something great. Which is a rarity these days.

I was listening to The Seahorses for the first time in several years the other day, and freshly noticed Visconti produced their LP too.

It’s a sign.

A few years ago, a geneticist called Adam Rutherford wrote an entertaining and well-argued book called 'How to Argue With a Racist.' For those of you of a more practical disposition, this is how you argue with a racist:

He’s probably a future leader of The Labour Party. The sooner the better, as far as I’m concerned.

Wow, Nerak seems genuinely terrified of white people with self interest. Does it make you nervous that we don't care about your labels?

I don’t think Politics are all that entertaining I find them all morally corrupt & go back on there word & are in it for them and not us.

And the only good one are the one who never wanted to be one like Trump.

It all disappeared in the blink of an eye,
So no one waved goodbye.
Hello again.
Hello.
I just called to say "hello."
Let the big dog bark and the little ones run and hide.

Last edited:
This cat wins the internet today and ends the pronouns debate :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom