It’s not about politics

I guess Chezz is taking a pass.. so do any of the other communists out there have an explanation for this wacky and wild theory? Some dude is broke and lazy doing bong hits in the council house and some 'greedy' tory swoops in and steals his 'wealth' adding the funds to his bank account!!!!:crazy:
Maybe Stalins Pipe can enlighten us?

Another five minutes of your life gone Fartknocker.

At some point you'll realize I don't read a word you say haha.

Chezz, if you dont read then how do you even know I was elaborating on your wacky economic theories?:lbf:
I wasn't even responding to your post.:squiffy: Dont read anymore, Chezzer.

We know he cant explain his wild theories so I am asking the OTHER commies, NOT Chezz to make sense of it...
how can someone 'steal wealth' from someone who sits doing bong hits all day and has no money? Broke MFR

It kinda looks like impossible but perhaps one of the wacky commies can explain this theory?:straightface:

Chezz, if you dont read then how do you even know I was elaborating on your wacky economic theories?:lbf:
I wasn't even responding to your post.:squiffy: Dont read anymore, Chezzer.

We know he cant explain his wild theories so I am asking the OTHER commies, NOT Chezz to make sense of it...
how can someone 'steal wealth' from someone who sits doing bong hits all day and has no money? Broke MFR

It kinda looks like impossible but perhaps one of the wacky commies can explain this theory?:straightface:

First word Chezz, I know it's you and ignore the rest. Another five minutes.

I'm happy for you to not pay taxes as long as you don't use a hospital, a road, the fire service, the police, schooling or anything else.

Those could all be done privately you say?

They can and they'd cost you a lot more. In short, the taxation is theft argument is for morons. Don't be a moron Derek.

If I'm a moron for wanting total accountability, then fine, I'm a moron. I have no problem with tax dollars being used for the purposes that they are intended to be used for; I do have a problem with tax dollars being used for mysterious and unaccounted purposes. As well, the government should be able to project the approximate funds that they actually need (I mean, for real) instead of taking endless tax dollars and flushing them down the toilet. Right now, there is no accountability, and the way the government spends our tax dollars is a joke.

Of course, we need the services that are provided, as you point out. Therefore, we don't have much leverage. This is why taxes ought to be as low as possible. Paying higher taxes only increases waste and exploitation.

DONT READ Chezz!!!

Very strange he only reads the first word but responds to the entire first sentence, something doesnt add up.:confused:

Now this theory we are discussing, how you can steal 'wealth' from the broke dude smoking bong hits and drinking vodka, how does it work?
Please, elucidate, loons:straightface:

Derek "questions everything" and then decides to follow the craziest alt-right conspiracy theory available.

You can see him turning logic inside out in this thread. When Obama makes a hand gesture it's proof of satanic pedophilia but when Trump makes the same gesture it means that he is being forced to work from inside the system to destroy it. Or something.
And of course none of this is political. None of this is a tactic. And he's not copy/pasting a bunch of debunked nonsense and claiming that he is THINKING for himself. No, it's a total coincidence that his thoughts about "QAnon" can be found anywhere alt-right people gather online.

Let me address this garbage quickly.

"Alt-right" is Richard Spencer, whom no one agrees with. Why don't you at least try some new tactics instead of repeating the same lies that have been fed to you? You're a total hypocrite.

"Debunked" is another fashionable word that you are repeating mindlessly. Debunked does not mean disproven, by the way. If QAnon is proven to be a LARP, as I assume you mean to assert, why can't you refute each post systematically? Go ahead. I challenge you. Copying and pasting a link of some retarded article from December 2017 does nothing to help your cause.

Kanye West, in your world, is a Russian agent.

Stormy Daniels.

CNN, the most trusted name in news, has been telling me for months that President Trump will be impeached because of an elaborate web of Russian connections that Mueller is investigating, and—any day now—Trump and his Russian agent friends, who all report to the Most Powerful Man in the World, Vladimir Putin, will go to prison!

Are you really this stupid?

What were you saying about conspiracy theories?

Morrissey attracts the nuttiest people.

He's now an alt-right magnet because they're desperate for representation; regardless of the the shit they hate about him.

Desperate little men.

The Internet attracts these damaged, personality disordered types. Otherwise, they would be sitting alone at a lunch counter, muttering to themselves, declaring victory against their own arguments.

Another mind-controlled troll.

Let me explain some basic economics: Broke mfrs DONT PAY taxes they COLLECT taxes via benefits.
The Health benefits alone, they are all the way on the red.
They dont pay for any roads LOL:laughing:

If I'm a moron for wanting total accountability, then fine, I'm a moron. I have no problem with tax dollars being used for the purposes that they are intended to be used for; I do have a problem with tax dollars being used for mysterious and unaccounted purposes. As well, the government should be able to project the approximate funds that they actually need (I mean, for real) instead of taking endless tax dollars and flushing them down the toilet. Right now, there is no accountability, and the way the government spends our tax dollars is a joke.

Of course, we need the services that are provided, as you point out. Therefore, we don't have much leverage. This is why taxes ought to be as low as possible. Paying higher taxes only increases waste and exploitation.

Didn't Rumsfeld just before 9/11 hold a now infamous press conference where he admitted DOD had somehow 'lost' something like 2.3 trillion dollars in one year alone?? The American national debt is a fabricated joke. and I suggest this goes on in other countries as well.

Just found the video.

Let me explain some basic economics: Broke mfrs DONT PAY taxes they COLLECT taxes via benefits.
The Health benefits alone, they are all the way on the red.
They dont pay for any roads LOL:laughing:

Hello thick c***, unemployment in the UK is 4.3% that means that 95.7% work and pay taxes you f***ing retard. You really are an ignorant troll tosser and in the main I will ignore your stupid bullshit posts, however when you tell lies I will call you out you twat.

Last edited:
Didn't Rumsfeld just before 9/11 hold a now infamous press conference where he admitted DOD had somehow 'lost' something like 2.3 trillion dollars in one year alone?? The American national debt is a fabricated joke. and I suggest this goes on in other countries as well.

Just found the video.

That's exactly what I was thinking of too. Thanks for that.

Humour can't come from overt hatred and anger. It really just doesn't work very well. Think John Oliver and Stephen Colbert. The format needs to be changed and some clear journalistic standards need to be (re)-established. If I wanted to watch The View, I would watch The View. Now everything is The View.

Exactly this ^^^. Samantha Bee is another one to throw on the John Oliver and Stephen Colbert wood pile. Before John Stewart left the Daily Show his covert and direct attacks on policies and politics were on point and extremely humorous. The accent on humor. Mo Rocca and at the time Stephen Colbert were well placed within the context of exploring the politics of the day. I don't agree with John Stewart's political views but he holds more humor in his little finger than all the rest in their whole bodies. John Stewart knows how to write excellent comedy the others know how to read a cue card well.

Your insight regarding The View is spot on. The news today is sold in sensationalist rags at the beginning of the check out isle at the grocery store. Choose a picture of Trumps' hair flying in the wind and some crazy quote excerpted from a full speech and profit is revealed as the underlying driver of "informing" the public of current events. A physical infomercial, as is The View, as are the "comedy" news shows of today.

I have limited time, so in answer to Charlie's comments regarding how to properly address the issues of tax and fiscal policies, these issues are like trying to solve a Rubik's Cube with seven different colors. We turn and turn and turn and turn in every possible way, but when the music stops there will always be someone standing without a chair to sit down. Mixed metaphor intended!

Last edited:

"Alt-right" is Richard Spencer, whom no one agrees with. Why don't you at least try some new tactics instead of repeating the same lies that have been fed to you? You're a total hypocrite.

"Debunked" is another fashionable word that you are repeating mindlessly. Debunked does not mean disproven, by the way. If QAnon is proven to be a LARP, as I assume you mean to assert, why can't you refute each post systematically? Go ahead. I challenge you. Copying and pasting a link of some retarded article from December 2017 does nothing to help your cause.

Stormy Daniels.

CNN, the most trusted name in news, has been telling me for months that President Trump will be impeached because of an elaborate web of Russian connections that Mueller is investigating, and—any day now—Trump and his Russian agent friends, who all report to the Most Powerful Man in the World, Vladimir Putin, will go to prison!

The reason I posted the article is because every opinion that you claim to have arrived at by "thinking" is not your own thought. You have borrowed everything from the alt-right. It can all be found on 4chan and other sites where your cult gathers to talk about "QAnon."
You keep talking about CNN, which I don't watch, and now I'm supposed to be afraid of Kanye when I actually support his right to speak his views and posted about it on this site. But neither of those things matters. I don't have to agree with anything or hold any opinion to show that your post is a lie and it's all about politics.
That is my whole issue. I don't even have to sort your various statements into "true," "false," and "insane." The premise is a lie.

You did not THINK of these things yourself. It's really very much like a cult and people that are into the QAnon thing seem desperate to find some kind of masculine identity and a place in the group where they will be accepted.

The idea that people should be kind when mocking Donald Trump is something a #snowflake would say.

White supremacists have reacted with delight to Donald Trump’salleged “sh**hole countries” comments, with a prominent neo-Nazi claiming they suggested the US president was “more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration”.

While Donald Trump’s reported comments attracted near-worldwide condemnation, American racists hailed them as an “illuminating and beautiful” contribution to the start of a revolution that would “restore racial sanity”.

And neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin used his Daily Stormer website to claim the controversy was “encouraging and refreshing” because “it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration.”​

Remember this is a person who uses the crudest language to talk about women and minorities and yet when someone mocks him it's somehow going too far? In order for this kind of fascism to succeed in the US it can't really identify what it is. To the "nice" people they push the point of view that we should be nice and to the nazis they push the "shithole countries" point of view.

Hello thick c***, unemployment in the UK is 4.3% that means that 95.7% work and pay taxes you f***ing retard. You really are an ignorant troll tosser and in the main I will ignore your stupid bullshit posts, however when you tell lies I will call you out you twat.

NO they dont:dog: being 'employed' doesnt mean you pay tax. Canine economics maybe but not human.
I take you never have paid taxes LOL:dog:
In the UK you make under 12000 pounds or so and you pay 0 income tax, add to that the cost of the
Health insurace which YOU DONT PAY either because you dont pay tax. Add the cost of the roads
which you dont pay either and you and chezz will have to take a hot air balloon since you havent
paid your fair share of the roads.:tiphat:

I think Chezz had the wealth theft thing upside down.
Good to know you are following his example of both reading the post and ignoring the post.:crazy:

Stormy Daniels.

Russians have been trolling FB:straightface:
Drama Johnny and his mates or on the case, in his new track the TRACERS:drama:
he takes a trip in a car with an x box to TRACE the Russan trolls.:popcorn: Thats why the are called
the Tracers:drama:

By the way where did this Noah guy on TV come from? The dude wants to be white so bad, blonde with blue
eyes the whole nine yards....if someone could just make a pill. Every minute its "im mixed race" ok dude
whatever we are watching the tv so that must imply we have sight.
:rolleyes:

The idea that people should be kind when mocking Donald Trump is something a #snowflake would say.

White supremacists have reacted with delight to Donald Trump’salleged “sh**hole countries” comments, with a prominent neo-Nazi claiming they suggested the US president was “more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration”.

While Donald Trump’s reported comments attracted near-worldwide condemnation, American racists hailed them as an “illuminating and beautiful” contribution to the start of a revolution that would “restore racial sanity”.

And neo-Nazi Andrew Anglin used his Daily Stormer website to claim the controversy was “encouraging and refreshing” because “it indicates Trump is more or less on the same page as us with regards to race and immigration.”​

Remember this is a person who uses the crudest language to talk about women and minorities and yet when someone mocks him it's somehow going too far? In order for this kind of fascism to succeed in the US it can't really identify what it is. To the "nice" people they push the point of view that we should be nice and to the nazis they push the "shithole countries" point of view.

They are shithole countries. Its not like anyone is making it up, its everyone trying come over here and 0 trying to go on over there.o_O
You want us to give them assistance, AND take them all in AND pretend they are First World Super Advanced Countries full of
luxury and easy living.:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom