It’s not about politics

When you get even Alex Jones standing outside the Capitol Building on a bullhorn screaming, 'don't go in it's a setup' I think it should be fairly obvious.
Even more telling is that Trump's request for 10,000 national guardsmen was denied. Things played out on that day the way the Dems and their allies wanted, except they were aiming for things to be much more catastrophic. They were certainly hoping that actual Trump supporters would be goaded into creating a much more violent and destructive situation. But, I guess John Sullivan and the rest of the anteefuh/BLM operatives they had lead people into the Capitol were not particularly competent (how shocking!) even with the Capitol police letting them in and basically acting as tour guides.

Someone, I would guess Trump's allies, neutralized the pipe bombs that were left at the RNC and DNC on the night of January 5. It seems evident that they knew exactly what the Dems and their allies were trying to do and did their best to mitigate the damage as much as possible. I imagine that the full truth of the situation is even more jarring than any speculation as of now could suggest, but it could have been much worse had those bombs gone off and had the paid operatives succeeded at riling up a large number of Trump supporters to wreak havoc beyond what occurred as a result of the anteefuh/BLM operatives. I guess Trump supporters are just a lot more savvy and less inclined to violence than the Dems and their allies bargained for.

The election, January 6, and Biden's "presidency" have all been allowed to proceed by Trump and co. in the manner that the Dems and their allies wanted because the Dems and their allies are destroying themselves. The only way to actually win was to lose. Now, we see the China Virus disappearing. They would never have let it die if Trump remained in office. The election audits are moving forward. Biden is being presented with catastrophe after increasingly dire catastrophe and failing miserably at every turn. Biden is now the one presiding over a country that the Dems and their allies insisted was systemically racist, fundamentally evil. The extremist policies of the left are being accelerated t0 such an extent that more and more people are taking notice and seeing that things are going too far.

This was the only way. The only way to defeat this enemy was to allow the enemy to defeat itself. The only way was to walk through the darkness in order to get to the light.

Last edited:
This world is big and so awake
I stayed up late to hear your voice
This light is here to keep you warm
This song is here to keep you strong

I made a list of things to say
But all I want to say
All I really want to say is
Hold her and keep him strong
While I'm away from here

Hold her and keep her strong
While I'm away from here
Hold him and keep him strong
While I'm away from here

I've seen the world and so awake
And stay up late to hear me sing
Just hold her
I've seen the world and so awake
And stay up late to hear me sing
Just hold him
Hold her and keep her strong
While I'm away from here
Hold him and keep him strong
While I'm away from here

Last edited:
Even more telling is that Trump's request for 10,000 national guardsmen was denied. Things played out on that day the way the Dems and their allies wanted, except they were aiming for things to be much more catastrophic. They were certainly hoping that actual Trump supporters would be goaded into creating a much more violent and destructive situation. But, I guess John Sullivan and the rest of the anteefuh/BLM operatives they had lead people into the Capitol were not particularly competent (how shocking!) even with the Capitol police letting them in and basically acting as tour guides.

Someone, I would guess Trump's allies, neutralized the pipe bombs that were left at the RNC and DNC on the night of January 5. It seems evident that they knew exactly what the Dems and their allies were trying to do and did their best to mitigate the damage as much as possible. I imagine that the full truth of the situation is even more jarring than any speculation as of now could suggest, but it could have been much worse had those bombs gone off and had the paid operatives succeeded at riling up a large number of Trump supporters to wreak havoc beyond what occurred as a result of the anteefuh/BLM operatives. I guess Trump supporters are just a lot more savvy and less inclined to violence than the Dems and their allies bargained for.

The election, January 6, and Biden's "presidency" have all been allowed to proceed by Trump and co. in the manner that the Dems and their allies wanted because the Dems and their allies are destroying themselves. The only way to actually win was to lose. Now, we see the China Virus disappearing. They would never have let it die if Trump remained in office. The election audits are moving forward. Biden is being presented with catastrophe after increasingly dire catastrophe and failing miserably at every turn. Biden is now the one presiding over a country that the Dems and their allies insisted was systemically racist, fundamentally evil. The extremist policies of the left are being accelerated t0 such an extent that more and more people are taking notice and seeing that things are going too far.

This was the only way. The only way to defeat this enemy was to allow the enemy to defeat itself. The only way was to walk through the darkness in order to get to the light.
What’s it like to be this mind-numbingly stupid?

You're writing fan-fic.

Fan fiction - mostly it's fans writing their own stories based on fictional worlds like Harry Potter - but some write stories based on real people. And some pretend the stories are true.

Look who's talking! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But wow, you actually typed out the word 'and' this time --- it's good that you're giving your '&' button a rest because you must have nearly worn it out by using it tens of thousands of times in the past 18 months. You do love shortcuts don't you --- '&' instead of 'and', 'fan fic' instead of 'fan fiction', and just your thought process generally. Y dnt u jst strt typin in txt spk & u cld get ur msgs dun in 1/2 d tym? In all seriousness though Karen, how old are you? You've alluded to the fact that you're young but you've never stated your age as far as I know. Verso pestered rifke to tell him her age a couple of days ago so now I'm doing the same to you.

After you tell us your age, send a voice clip so we can get a better sense of your actual personality. If your voice is pleasing on the ear, like rifke's, I might start to view you in a different light which could potentially mean that I'll stop thumbing you down as often as I do now. Here: https://www.vocaroo.com If you're stuck for something to say (hah!) you can read us a Robert Burns poem or a Proclaimers lyric. I'll check back this evening after the second Eurovision semi-final. I'll expect to see a response by then, please don't ignore the two requests, leaving me with no option but to go on a downvoting rampage!! :thumb:

But wow, you actually typed out the word 'and' this time --- it's good that you're giving your '&' button a rest because you must have nearly worn it out by using it tens of thousands of times in the past 18 months. You do love shortcuts don't you --- '&' instead of 'and', 'fan fic' instead of 'fan fiction', and just your thought process generally. Y dnt u jst strt typin in txt spk & u cld get ur msgs dun in 1/2 d tym? In all seriousness though Karen, how old are you? You've alluded to the fact that you're young but you've never stated your age as far as I know. Verso pestered rifke to tell him her age a couple of days ago so now I'm doing the same to you.

After you tell us your age, send a voice clip so we can get a better sense of your actual personality. If your voice is pleasing on the ear, like rifke's, I might start to view you in a different light which could potentially mean that I'll stop thumbing you down as often as I do now. Here: https://www.vocaroo.com If you're stuck for something to say (hah!) you can read us a Robert Burns poem or a Proclaimers lyric. I'll check back this evening after the second Eurovision semi-final. I'll expect to see a response by then, please don't ignore the two requests, leaving me with no option but to go on a downvoting rampage!! :thumb:
the childhood picture of her rabbit looked like it was taken in the fifties, so i cant imagine she's very young

i wish you would do more vocaroos. they're so entertaining!!

Oh noes! It looks like Harangue-utan has forgotten to take his Olanzapine again.

Oh noes! It looks like Harangue-utan has forgotten to take his Olanzapine again.

Wow! You actually managed to think of one of the 'offensive' puns on my name that I thought of myself a few days ago because I felt so embarrassed for you with your 'Boy Herring' attempt. It's just a pity that I got there before you, isn't it? You're rather slow aren't you.

20210520_083213.png

Maybe by 2022 you would have thought of 'Borne of Whoring'. Can you imagine how I would have been seething if you had managed to think of that? Christ, you're terrible at this. I have to insult myself for you. When will you realise that you're hopeless and just stop trying? I'm insulted by your pathetic attempts because 'Born to Harangue' is already a good pun on the Morrissey title 'Born to Hang'. So unless you're going to outdo me by coming up with something even better then you should do us both a favour and not say anything at all.

the childhood picture of her rabbit looked like it was taken in the fifties, so i cant imagine she's very young

i wish you would do more vocaroos. they're so entertaining!!

I have one from May 2020 about LH but I didn't like my 'performance' in it so I didn't post it. I doubt that you would want to hear that one anyway since it's about LH. Holding on to these recordings for a long time isn't unusual for me, I recorded 'solo rap' back in January but didn't post it until a couple of weeks ago. I don't have any new vocaroos in the pipeline but I'll keep you posted! Anyway I should really send you my interview responses from 18 months ago before I get started on anything else :unsure:

Attachments

• 20210520_082217.png
    20210520_082217.png
    399.3 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom