It’s not about politics

Let me quote you so that we can put your whinging about "personal attacks" in perspective. You said: "it's all bullshit that a bunch of morons repeat to each other, people that write like they failed sixth grade, but they want to feel smart so they sit around and figure out secret codes used by the President. Really? You're that dumb? You think that the President of the United States uses codes that can be figured out by a bunch of toothless hicks with Confederate flags decorating their pickups? ... It's dumb motherf***ers who have been told their whole lives they were dumb and they want to be smart so they find a community of other dropouts and tell each other how smart they are. Sure, dude. You're smarter than Obama. You have his whole pedophile code figured out! hahahahaha."

In light of this quote, your whinging seems totally reasonable. What a prize you are!

I'm not selling anything. I'm only discussing evidence. Similarly, I'm not making any definitive claims. I am claiming that there is evidence, yes, but you seem to be caught up in the idea that the evidence is irrelevant and should be suppressed unless it is possible to prove that Obama and others are one-hundred percent certainly Satanist pedophiles. For me, it appears PROBABLE, based on the evidence, that Obama and his friends are Satanist pedophiles. I make no assertions; I only suggest that people THINK for themselves, question everything, consider the motives of the media industrial complex as far as opposing the evidence, and decide for themselves what the evidence suggests based on a balance of probabilities.

This is a public forum, not a court of law or a military tribunal. The evidence will be properly scrutinized in such venues in due course. However, the evidence makes it clear that if Obama and his friends are not Satanist pedophiles, they are certainly, at the very least, very strange and engage in bizarre and as of yet unexplained practices.

Of course, all of this is aside from the more tame corruption, if we can call it that, that these people are engaged in and which is also well-documented. Think FISA warrants. Think dealings with Russia. Obama and his people are in very deep, and all they seem to have, like you, is projection, false narratives, and lies.

If you're tired of pizza and hot dogs, what about Obama's connections to Allison Mack? Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, close fiends of the Clintons, were only the tip of the iceberg. How long can you go on denying and projecting before the evidence becomes insurmountable? We shall see. This is what is happening now. They are in too deep, and the house of cards is falling down as we speak.

¡Basta!

View attachment 44508 View attachment 44509

This is what Morrissey would sound like if he was American.

Let me quote you so that we can put your whinging about "personal attacks" in perspective. You said: "it's all bullshit that a bunch of morons repeat to each other, people that write like they failed sixth grade, but they want to feel smart so they sit around and figure out secret codes used by the President. Really? You're that dumb? You think that the President of the United States uses codes that can be figured out by a bunch of toothless hicks with Confederate flags decorating their pickups? ... It's dumb motherf***ers who have been told their whole lives they were dumb and they want to be smart so they find a community of other dropouts and tell each other how smart they are. Sure, dude. You're smarter than Obama. You have his whole pedophile code figured out! hahahahaha."

In light of this quote, your whinging seems totally reasonable. What a prize you are!

I'm not selling anything. I'm only discussing evidence. Similarly, I'm not making any definitive claims. I am claiming that there is evidence, yes, but you seem to be caught up in the idea that the evidence is irrelevant and should be suppressed unless it is possible to prove that Obama and others are one-hundred percent certainly Satanist pedophiles. For me, it appears PROBABLE, based on the evidence, that Obama and his friends are Satanist pedophiles. I make no assertions; I only suggest that people THINK for themselves, question everything, consider the motives of the media industrial complex as far as opposing the evidence, and decide for themselves what the evidence suggests based on a balance of probabilities.

This is a public forum, not a court of law or a military tribunal. The evidence will be properly scrutinized in such venues in due course. However, the evidence makes it clear that if Obama and his friends are not Satanist pedophiles, they are certainly, at the very least, very strange and engage in bizarre and as of yet unexplained practices.

Of course, all of this is aside from the more tame corruption, if we can call it that, that these people are engaged in and which is also well-documented. Think FISA warrants. Think dealings with Russia. Obama and his people are in very deep, and all they seem to have, like you, is projection, false narratives, and lies.

If you're tired of pizza and hot dogs, what about Obama's connections to Allison Mack? Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey, close fiends of the Clintons, were only the tip of the iceberg. How long can you go on denying and projecting before the evidence becomes insurmountable? We shall see. This is what is happening now. They are in too deep, and the house of cards is falling down as we speak.

¡Basta!

View attachment 44508 View attachment 44509

You're right. Instead of saying that you are stupid and insane I should have said that your ideas are stupid and insane.
I haven't tried to suppress anything. I looked at your first question and provided an explanation which you refuse to acknowledge, making it pretty clear that you're more interested in a smear campaign than "the Great Awakening."
I don't know what those photos are supposed to suggest but since you're not making any assertions I guess it doesn't matter.

I am personally sitting on the fence with Qanon. Firstly if you look at the sheer viewing numbers of Q posts and the fact that articles about it are now appearing in the MSM it is definitely a growing phenomenon. Even if Q is real or not they have a way for putting things and making you think outside the box in regards to the MSM, politics and the collusion between the two. Certainly Q has made some bold calls/predictions that have come true, most notably some weeks ago predicting that the North Korean situation had pretty much already been negotiated and that peace would break out there soon. So far so good on that front. Q also intimated that someone very high in American intelligence had already met with Kim and then it comes out last week that Pompeo has already had meetings there. These are incredibly precise things to simply 'guess' so you'd have to feel that whoever Q is they are high up in the intel world.

I suggest we will have a definitive answer as to Q's validity when Mueller's 'investigation' comes to an end. Q posts last week pretty much spelt out that Mueller is actually working for Trump and this investigation will exonerate him and flip the focus over to Hillary and the dirty Dems. Another bold call, which if it bears fruit will pretty much prove Q as the real deal. Should Q get that wrong it's probably fair to say it's a fake. I'm reserving judgement on Q until I see that report, it will be very.....................telling.

The amount of coincidences has become practically impossible to explain away. Again, on a balance of probabilities, Q is almost certainly legit.

I was cautious and had my doubts at first, of course, but I am confident at this point that we are being offered a window in to information about a turning point in world history: the Great Awakening.

North Korea was huge, and as you say, "resolving" the Mueller investigation will be, assuming it goes as expected, the point at which the script will totally be flipped and Q will essentially be verified beyond a reasonable doubt. Trump has been offering strong hints in this regard for months though. He has emphasized that the Mueller investigation is a "WITCH HUNT!" to an almost ridiculous extent. Why? Because if Mueller is not investigating Trump, as was revealed recently, he's going after Hillary Rodham Clinton (the witch) and her fiends.

At first, of course, Q and many of the claims that were being made were, naturally, far-fetched, as I expect they still are for most who are new to the phenomenon. Over time, this has changed, as things steadily receive more verification and the claims move in to the mainstream.

Future proves past.

The next couple of weeks should be huge.

You're right. Instead of saying that you are stupid and insane I should have said that your ideas are stupid and insane.
I haven't tried to suppress anything. I looked at your first question and provided an explanation which you refuse to acknowledge, making it pretty clear that you're more interested in a smear campaign than "the Great Awakening."
I don't know what those photos are supposed to suggest but since you're not making any assertions I guess it doesn't matter.

A smear campaign, eh? Interesting.

Is QAnon stupid and insane too?

A smear campaign, eh? Interesting.

Is QAnon stupid and insane too?

Is QAnon saying that art about bodily fluids is evidence of satanic conspiracy? Because that's what you're saying when you use Marina Abramovic's art as part of your "mountains of evidence" and one of the "too many coincidences" and if you could simply say "maybe I was wrong about the hot dogs but" I could believe that you really (think that you) are part of "The Great Awakening."
As it is though it's really obvious that even if you believe your ultimate message is the truth you're willing to lie to tell it. It's like when the Catholic Church creates fake relics in order to convince people of their message. Maybe they believe that what they're doing is justified but they know they're lying. Do you?

The amount of coincidences has become practically impossible to explain away. Again, on a balance of probabilities, Q is almost certainly legit.

I was cautious and had my doubts at first, of course, but I am confident at this point that we are being offered a window in to information about a turning point in world history: the Great Awakening.

North Korea was huge, and as you say, "resolving" the Mueller investigation will be, assuming it goes as expected, the point at which the script will totally be flipped and Q will essentially be verified beyond a reasonable doubt. Trump has been offering strong hints in this regard for months though. He has emphasized that the Mueller investigation is a "WITCH HUNT!" to an almost ridiculous extent. Why? Because if Mueller is not investigating Trump, as was revealed recently, he's going after Hillary Rodham Clinton (the witch) and her fiends.

At first, of course, Q and many of the claims that were being made were, naturally, far-fetched, as I expect they still are for most who are new to the phenomenon. Over time, this has changed, as things steadily receive more verification and the claims move in to the mainstream.

Future proves past.

The next couple of weeks should be huge.

My best guess right now is that Q will end up being the New Millennial version of Watergate's Deep Throat and 99% of the MSM are missing it. Interestingly those in team trump aren't shying away from intimating that Q is legit. I believe that Sean hannity work a Q pin on his lapel during one of his broadcasts and eric Trump posted the a photo from one of the Trump golf course where the sun had clearly been manipulated into a Q sign. So there are some interesting things going on for sure. we will all know soon.

My best guess right now is that Q will end up being the New Millennial version of Watergate's Deep Throat and 99% of the MSM are missing it. Interestingly those in team trump aren't shying away from intimating that Q is legit. I believe that Sean hannity work a Q pin on his lapel during one of his broadcasts and eric Trump posted the a photo from one of the Trump golf course where the sun had clearly been manipulated into a Q sign. So there are some interesting things going on for sure. we will all know soon.
10936375.jpg

Michelle Wolf's full comedy routine at the 2018 White House Correspondents' Dinner

'Honestly I never thought I'd be a comedian.' Don't worry you're not.

You know a routine sucked when even members of the MSM are apologizing for it the next day. Unfortunately what the left don't understand is that this sort of 'funny' routine is exactly what drives more voters to Trump. For the life I me I still don't understand why they don't get that. And for those of you that will say 'it's only comedy' try flipping this routine as being delivered during the Obama years and just what the outrage. As for me, well hey I believe in free speech and she is free to say what she wants, in the end this does more damage to her side of the aisle than good.

'Honestly I never thought I'd be a comedian.' Don't worry you're not.

You know a routine sucked when even members of the MSM are apologizing for it the next day. Unfortunately what the left don't understand is that this sort of 'funny' routine is exactly what drives more voters to Trump. For the life I me I still don't understand why they don't get that. And for those of you that will say 'it's only comedy' try flipping this routine as being delivered during the Obama years and just what the outrage. As for me, well hey I believe in free speech and she is free to say what she wants, in the end this does more damage to her side of the aisle than good.

I don't think you can have it both ways. This doesn't bother you but you think it's bad somehow. You can't really build a case for "what if she was talking about Obama" as if Obama got a free pass either. In some ways he did but people in certain corners made all kinds of remarks about Obama. People (morons) still think that Michelle Obama is a man.
It's all entertainment really. The important things are rarely discussed. Trump talked about Obama's birth certificate for years but he never mentioned Obama signing the NDAA.
AND if you're really telling me this is more offensive than "grab 'em by the pussy" and will drive people to Trump I have to strongly disagree.
This kind of thing is exactly what is needed.
The people saying Joy Reid was hacked are the people that are going to drive people away from the Dems.
They're saying she shouldn't be attacked because she's a black woman and an "advocate" but she's clearly a bigot and a liar.

Anyway, Donald Trump was accused of rape by his own ex-wife before she clarified her statement and, like Whoopi Goldberg, made a distinction between rape and "rape rape."
f*** all those people that are full of shit and anyone offended by this woman's comedy. I've heard much much worse and I don't deal with terms like MSM because that's tinfoil hat nonsense. If you're consciously seeking out "independent" news, most of which appears to be unsourced clickbait that's cool. Whatever. I understand that a lot of news has a spin and always has, but any news does.

A few years ago I was into the conspiracy theory thing mostly as entertainment but also because sometimes you can find out some things. Everyone should know about ML ULTRA and Wilhelm Reich to name a couple of things. But it's SO full of right wing morons who never test anything they hear that they want to believe. I had to stop paying attention to it.

I don't think you can have it both ways. This doesn't bother you but you think it's bad somehow. You can't really build a case for "what if she was talking about Obama" as if Obama got a free pass either. In some ways he did but people in certain corners made all kinds of remarks about Obama. People (morons) still think that Michelle Obama is a man.
It's all entertainment really. The important things are rarely discussed. Trump talked about Obama's birth certificate for years but he never mentioned Obama signing the NDAA.
AND if you're really telling me this is more offensive than "grab 'em by the pussy" and will drive people to Trump I have to strongly disagree.
The people saying Joy Reid was hacked are the people that are going to drive people away from the Dems.
They're saying she shouldn't be attacked because she's a black woman and an "advocate" but she's clearly a bigot and a liar.

Anyway, Donald Trump was accused of rape by his own ex-wife before she clarified her statement and, like Whoopi Goldberg, made a distinction between rape and "rape rape."
f*** all those people that are full of shit and anyone offended by this woman's comedy. I've heard much much worse and I don't deal with terms like MSM because that's tinfoil hat nonsense. If you're consciously seeking out "independent" news, most of which appears to be unsourced clickbait that's cool. Whatever. I understand that a lot of news has a spin and always has, but any news does.

A few years ago I was into the conspiracy theory thing mostly as entertainment but also because sometimes you can find out some things. Everyone should know about ML ULTRA and Wilhelm Reich to name a couple of things. But it's SO full of right wing morons who never test anything they hear that they want to believe. I had to stop paying attention to it.

I wasn't offended I just didn't think it was very funny and I do believe it is this type of spite coming out of the MSM that plays directly into Trump's hands. You can disagree, but if the MSM keep this up they are ensuring Trump a 2nd term. Please note I was at pains to point out that she was using her right o free speech which I totally support. If you think this is the type of comedy that the Dems/MSM need to triumph over Trump then you're welcome to it, I just think you are wrong is all. The double standard that I was complaining is that the MSM would have eviscerated a conservative comedian had they performed this same skit on Obama.

'Grab 'em by the pussy' was the result of a private conversation being caught on a hot mic. What do you think you'd hear if you could've heard if all of slick Willy's private conversations had been caught on tape? Sometimes people talk shit in private and it isn't necessarily politically correct, I think of some of the things I've said about bosses I've had in the past when I get home from work and am in the sanctity of my own home. It hasn't always been pretty and obviously things I would never vent in public. This 'comedian' wrote this in advance, and most likely ran it past a few people first, very different set of circumstances and the reason i think people view the Trump 'pussy' comments very differently to things like this.

Could Obama have gotten away with being caught on tape admitting to sexual assault? I don't think so. And I don't think it matters that it was a private conversation. And I think Bill and Hillary should be in prison.
Besides the charges that went away where women accused Clinton of rape, or sexual assault, and Hillary helped to destroy the women in the press, the thing that everyone knows about, Monica Lewinsky, sounds like the kind of thing that would have people outraged if the president of Wal-Mart did it.
It's not about "Clinton got a blow job, so what" because I don't care what he did on his own time, consensually with another adult. First is the fact that this is happening while he's at work, and while Monica Lewinsky was an adult she was very young. She was an intern. He was the leader of the free world. It would be hard to find a greater imbalance of power. And I don't care about the kind of sex people have but what he did seems to have been sort of humiliating and abusive to her.
He lost me when he allowed all of those children to be burned to death at Waco. I'm not a fan of the Clintons or of Obama, although Bill and Barack both make the current occupant of the office look like a clown.

Anyway, if the snowflakes are upset by this woman's comedy that's awesome.

Is QAnon saying that art about bodily fluids is evidence of satanic conspiracy? Because that's what you're saying when you use Marina Abramovic's art as part of your "mountains of evidence" and one of the "too many coincidences" and if you could simply say "maybe I was wrong about the hot dogs but" I could believe that you really (think that you) are part of "The Great Awakening."
As it is though it's really obvious that even if you believe your ultimate message is the truth you're willing to lie to tell it. It's like when the Catholic Church creates fake relics in order to convince people of their message. Maybe they believe that what they're doing is justified but they know they're lying. Do you?

Here are a few examples:

"The spirit cooking discovery is bigger than you know.
Follow Marina.
There’s a reason the word ‘conspiracy’ was made/pushed.
Their weapon against the awakening.
Q"

and

"Mack is naming names.
Big names in H-Wood / Gov’t (local/federal).
Proof.
The ‘Standard’ Hotel.
Helicopter crash.
All related.
Future will prove past.
AS.
Feeling ok today?
Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?
Tick TOCK (LLC).
Q"

and

"They made many current/former enslaved children famous.
Hollywood is filled w/ them.
Models.
Find the loudest voices.
Brainwashed.
Who was adopted?
Who was born in?
They thought the SHEEP would follow the STARS.
Q"

Could Obama have gotten away with being caught on tape admitting to sexual assault? I don't think so. And I don't think it matters that it was a private conversation. And I think Bill and Hillary should be in prison.
Besides the charges that went away where women accused Clinton of rape, or sexual assault, and Hillary helped to destroy the women in the press, the thing that everyone knows about, Monica Lewinsky, sounds like the kind of thing that would have people outraged if the president of Wal-Mart did it.
It's not about "Clinton got a blow job, so what" because I don't care what he did on his own time, consensually with another adult. First is the fact that this is happening while he's at work, and while Monica Lewinsky was an adult she was very young. She was an intern. He was the leader of the free world. It would be hard to find a greater imbalance of power. And I don't care about the kind of sex people have but what he did seems to have been sort of humiliating and abusive to her.
He lost me when he allowed all of those children to be burned to death at Waco. I'm not a fan of the Clintons or of Obama, although Bill and Barack both make the current occupant of the office look like a clown.

Anyway, if the snowflakes are upset by this woman's comedy that's awesome.

Could Obama (or Hillary, perhaps) get away with having Beverly Eckert killed?

I doubt you would care either way because to you, Beverly Eckert was a moron—a toothless hick—who dug too deep in to crazy "conspiracy theories."

Beverly Eckert lost her husband during 9/11. The truth was important to her.

It amazes me the minuscule trivialities that you concern yourself with while deflecting from the things that are truly significant.

President Trump is a hero, and the Great Awakening is happening. The media industrial complex can lie, smear, and project all they want. Eventually, the game will be over for good and these truly evil people will go down.

Let's revisit your bolded claim and see how Obama and his fiends look in the next little while. If you truly believe that those corrupt frauds were anything but trash, you are in for quite the "rude awakening."

So you know about MK-Ultra, and perhaps things like Operation Mockingbird, and you aren't concerned?

What is the Smith-Mundt Act? What did Obama do with this Act? Why is this significant now?

So you know about MK-Ultra, and perhaps things like Operation Mockingbird, and you aren't concerned?

What is the Smith-Mundt Act? What did Obama do with this Act? Why is this significant now?

So
1 It's not about politics, but
2 Dems are satanic pedophiles and
3 Trump is great.

You could have saved so much time just writing that. I feel like I've been Greatly Awakened. Thank you.

hqdefault.jpg

So
3 Trump is great.

You could have saved so much time just writing that. I feel like I've been Greatly Awakened. Thank you.

hqdefault.jpg

Obama is a traitor.
So is McCain.
So is G. H. W. Bush.
So is G. W. Bush.
It's not about politics.

Consider these drops from today:

"Define the terms of the Iran nuclear deal.
Does the agreement define & confine cease & desist ‘PRO’ to the republic of Iran?
What if Iran created a classified ‘satellite’ Nuclear facility in Northern Syria?
What if the program never ceased?
What other bad actors are possibly involved?
Did the U.S. know?
Where did the cash payments go?
How many planes delivered?
Did all planes land in same location?
Where did the U1 material end up?
Is this material traceable?
Yes.
Define cover.
What if U1 material ended up in Syria?
What would be the primary purpose?
SUM OF ALL FEARS.
In the movie, where did the material come from?
What country?
What would happen if Russia or another foreign state supplied Uranium to Iran/Syria?
WAR.
What does U1 provide?
Define cover.
Why did we strike Syria?
Why did we really strike Syria?
Define cover.
Patriots in control.
Q"

and

"Knowing what you know now.
re: Israel disclosure moments ago.
Authentic.
Why is Sec of State there?
WHY IS THE EU / OTHERS PRESSING TO REMAIN IN THE DEAL?
Think logically.
France & Germany came to the WH for the sole purpose of pressing POTUS to remain in the deal.
5% shared.
POTUS deCLAS Syria/Iran + U1 connection.
Where does EU fit in?
SICK!
Q"

It's not about politics. Surely you can begin to see how all of this is much bigger than politics. Surely you can appreciate that denuclearizing North Korea and Iran are much bigger than politics.

President Trump is focused on things that are much bigger than politics.

Why do you think Iran and North Korea were threats in the first place? Do you really think your buddy Barack Hussein Obama is a good guy? What about the Iran deal?

You don't have a clue. It's not about politics.

So
3 Trump is great.

hqdefault.jpg

Since you ignored my question, I will tell you that the Smith-Mundt Act was modified to repeal the propaganda ban that the Act enforced since 1948. This means that, since the modification in 2012, the government is allowed to direct broadcasting at the American public, in effect allowing the State Department to utilize domestic propaganda.

Make the connections. The military industrial complex and the media industrial complex operate together. Hollywood. The intelligence agencies. CNN. Satanism. Put the pieces together.

And I love, by the way, how Obama is giving us some truth in plain sight with the devil horns in that picture. Well done. I'm sure he's just a longhorns fan.

Back
Top Bottom